December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Congratulations Shezza they are beautiful and fabulous weights!

I've just had my 36 week appt, I don't think I'll be early if I'm honest. I'm still measuring 2cm behind and baby is not engaging at the moment although he is head down. Currently he's slightly back to back which I'm praying changes by the 38 week appt. my first was 3 days overdue and I have a feeling this on maybe the same, which I wouldn't complain at as at least Christmas Day would be over with.

Great news about your bp Fliss. Fingers crossed for the 40 week mark

X

Aww Shezza, they are precious!!

wishingonastar- I didn't even think about that, but thank you for pointing that out. I really hadn't even considered that perhaps this potential induction could go really smoothly. I've gotten all my feelings of being mad and upset out of the way and am feeling better about it all. I'm modifying my birth plan and still going to try for a low-intervention labor and birth without pain medications. Anxious to see how my non-stress test goes tomorrow and what the results will mean for the coming week.

Shezza, those babies are soooo cute! And wow, fantastic weights! How are you coping with two?

So I'm now 39 weeks, which was the point at which I was induced with my son, and I just get the strong feeling that this baby is going to be late! I have no effacement or dilation (1-2 cm, but I've been like that the whole pregnancy) and so far no contractions. Baby seems very happy in there and we're all guessing I'll be going over 40 weeks... Which feels really frustrating... Anyone else feeling like they'll be late?

Sooooo it looks like I'll be doing this on my own.

Some of you may've seen my thread in third tri, but bottom line my partner who apparently still loves and cares for me (and the baby and my 2 kids) doesn't know if I make him happy anymore.

When I step back from being heartbroken and in shock I can see what a selfish arsehole he is being.

Part of me wants to throw him out.

Another part of me is devastated and would do anything for us to be happy.

= emotional wreck

Some of you may've seen my thread in third tri, but bottom line my partner who apparently still loves and cares for me (and the baby and my 2 kids) doesn't know if I make him happy anymore.

When I step back from being heartbroken and in shock I can see what a selfish arsehole he is being.

= emotional wreck

:hugs: Oh no! I'm so sorry! What ridiculously horrible timing for him to tell you these things. Huge hugs to you.

= emotional wreck

So sorry that you are going through this. What horrible timing. I hope that when the baby is born he realises what a colossal idiot he's been.

= emotional wreck

I was wondering how things had turned out. Sounds like an incredibly difficult situation made all that much worse wth you about to have a baby. Im so sorry you have to go through this right now :hugs: do you have friends/family nearby to help you through this?

My mum is 4 hours away. I've got a few friends down here but they're mainly work buddies :( seeing a friend on Monday for a curry tho.

There's quite a lot of bump groups in Bristol so going looking for some mummy friends now I'm on mat leave.

I've managed with 2 on my own before but a newborn too? :(

So sorry to hear this! Don't worry like you said you have done it before so you can do it again.

Stay strong and just put yourself and your kids first.

Bump group sounds like a good idea to keep you busy and give you that extra support if you need it.

X

I'm so sorry you're going through that right now 2ndtime :hugs:

With regards to "due dates" normal human gestation is 38-42 weeks so baby isn't late until after 42 weeks and even that can be a bit off because of actual ovulation/implantation dates. I like the mindset of a due month so I don't get fixated on a certain date :)

I am now officially on Maternity Leave! Yippee! Lol, been for an appointment this morning and there were traces of blood in my urine :/ so if I have any pain now I need to ring the dr as I may need antibiotics.

Big hugs 2ndtime! Men can be such asses!

xx

Yay for maternity leave. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about.

Another 4 more shifts for me until maternity leave starts.

X

I had a midwife appointment today and baby is 2/5 engaged so he/she is getting ready! I'm hoping that it can hold off until at least tomorrow as my parents are coming to stay for a few days so we will have childcare sorted if it does happen. If it happens, when they're not here, it is possible that my OH will miss the birth :cry: I've asked DS who he thinks is coming tomorrow (I had already mentioned to him that his grandparents were coming to stay) and in response, he said 'the baby'! It would be spooky if he's right.

baby baymax arrived yesterday, 11/27:mrgreen: (japan time:winkwink:) at 6lb 2oz (2778g).

team :yellow: turned :pink:

no official name yet and everyone is doing well. recovery will be rough despite how small she was.:shock::dohh:

Congrats jumpingo! Congrats on your baby girl! Hope you recovers well and soon! :flower:

our Baby George is here as well!

Born 6lb5oz
on Nov 23rd
NY time 8.45 am
Happy and healthy

C-section went well. Recovery looks slow as I am allergic to all pain medications. On some opioid drug now

I caught him smiling

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
:cloud9: Congrats on all the new babies!! Such an exciting time!

Aw all these lovely new babies! And what a great picture Indian Maa, just beautiful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->