December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Naaaawwwwww Britt that video is so cute :):) absolutely adorable. :baby:

Congrats on the twins.

I welcomed week 6 in with a great little throw up session. Just got make sure to go easy taking the kids to school.

Hey brittle how's your diarrhoea now?? I still have it 2 days now. It sucks as everytime I go out I get cramps and need to go urgently even in the night. I am taking dioralyte to hydrate! Starving hungry though so defo think it's preggo related

I had the diarrhoea for a few days last week now I've gone the other way :/

Hey everyone, hope you don't mind if I join. Found out I was pregnant a week ago. It has been so hard not telling anyone in real life as have just found out two of my friends are pregnant!
Have come down with a stupid cold which sucks.
Went to go to my doctors and got the blood form but they were closed so have to get my bloods taken tomorrow.

I don't have a test progression as my line was as dark as it can go the first time i tested on CD22 lol

Awwww congratulations on twins!

Still no mormimg sickness here, i think it mainly starts around 6weeks so i keep telling myself i still have time lol, my boobs though OUCH they are getting worse everyday they feel heavy and lumpy like i have rocks in them, so sore! And the veins are awful lol, im still badly constipated too :( but on a plus side i cant wait for my mw appointment today!!

I went to the doctors and filled out a midwife referral form and was told age should call me next week sometime to book my booking in appointment.

Britt, That is the cutest video ever!!! MY best friend sent it to me on FB last time I was pregnant and i recently went to watch it once i found out i was pregnant again. Still made me cry like the first time i watched it, specially considering I LOVE milk so everytime i drink milk i think of my little one doing the rain dance lolll.

yah! I get to join in here! Finally! I had a miscarriage back in August & 8 months later I am finally pregnant with my rainbow baby!!

Due December 20!!!!

Go team rainbow babies *high five*

Ouhh, can I join? I got my due date from the doctor today and she said it is December 9th! I also found out it's twins, so I'm suuuuppppeeerrrr excited :happydance:

That is so exciting! How did they find out so early - from a scan? Very, very awesome!

wow you guys get scans so early, in the uk you dont get one till 12-14 weeks.

Here (Canada) you aren't supposed to normally get one until then too, unless you are like me and have a history of ectopic or other complications. I'm getting a 5 1/2 week scan, but won't likely see much except that the baby is in the right place!

I had spotting with my son at 5 weeks and they wouldnt scan me till 7 weeks as was no point. x

In the US we usually get the first one around 8 or 9 weeks for dating.

I am getting a viability scan done too here in the UK because of previous miscarriages etc and there is every chance of seeing little bean and heartbeat at 5.5 -6 weeks. I have seen heartbeat as early as 5+3!

round ligament pain is starting, gotta remember not to get up fast if im holding my little lady.

Hey everyone, hope you don't mind if I join. Found out I was pregnant a week ago. It has been so hard not telling anyone in real life as have just found out two of my friends are pregnant!
Have come down with a stupid cold which sucks.
Went to go to my doctors and got the blood form but they were closed so have to get my bloods taken tomorrow.

What is your due date? I'll add you to the first post :)

Well ladies, it looks like I won't be joining you on the journey to a December baby anymore. My doctor confirmed miscarriage this morning. I have been very emotional and upset ever since. The positive is that it was a complete miscarriage, so there is no follow up to be had and we can start trying again whenever I'm up for it. It was nice meeting all of you and hearing about the exciting beginning of your pregnancies. Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you :)

I'm so sorry to hear that Mrs. S. I hope you have some support through this rough time. Good luck when you start to TTC again, hopefully we'll be seeing you back in First Tri very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->