December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Will do! Please do the same :hugs:

I went and got a CB digital with week predictor and it has me at 3+ so feeling a tad better.

Thanks!

I hope we both get the confirmation we need tomorrow.

I'll say an extra prayer for the both of you. I had a bit of spotting around week 4, but it was brown. The only time I get red on my TP is after a BM, I think it's hemorrhoids so I will talk to my doctor. I think you ladies will be fine! Stay positive!

Ouhh, can I join? I got my due date from the doctor today and she said it is December 9th! I also found out it's twins, so I'm suuuuppppeeerrrr excited :happydance:

Welcome and wow congrats on TWINS! How exciting!

OMG Poco!! Congrats on such amazing news!! Twins, how exciting!! :)

Congrats on your twins ... good luck :p it's an eventful journey :D

Mrs. Stefka and Joeliza I hope and pray everything will work out good for you guys.

Poco how exciting!! Congrats and welcome, twins= double joy :)

Anyone else feeling flu like symptoms without actually having a flu?

I feel kinda sick. Im ok if I'm distracted while eating but if I think about it while I'm eating I just can't put in another mouthful. To be honest I'm not sure what symptoms are actually symptoms and which are placebo because I know I should be feeling them.

I can't believe how strong my lines are getting now. I'm only 12dpo and todays test at 3:30pm, holding urine for about 30 mins is almost as dark as control line. Was anyone elses lines this dark at 12dpo ? I've looked on countdown to pregnancy and I can't see any similar.

https://s14.postimg.org/4pzgunc69/received_10153160422127159.jpg

*top test is todays.

I'm kinda concerned something might be wrong with lines this dark.

These are my 12 dpo tests but I got my first positive at 10 dpo

Attachments

• 2015-04-03 11.14.57.jpg
    2015-04-03 11.14.57.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
And 13 dpo

Attachments

• 2015-04-04 08.17.52.jpg
    2015-04-04 08.17.52.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks. I was really worried ! This is my first so I'm worried 100% of the time !

Kallie, sorry you have the flu! Teddys, looks like normal progression to me too. You probably implanted early. :thumbup:

yah! I get to join in here! Finally! I had a miscarriage back in August & 8 months later I am finally pregnant with my rainbow baby!!

Due December 20!!!!

Have y'all seen this video? It's called celebrate the changes or something like that. I saw a friend post it on FB and I cried like a huge baby. Damn you pregnancy hormones. I was sitting in the tub crying and watching this. If you haven't watched it, you should. Its the sweetest thing EVER.

Celebrate the changes: https://youtu.be/3r5_50_trRk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->