December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Oh, I'm so sorry Mrs. Stefka!:hugs: Take care of yourself!

Well ladies, it looks like I won't be joining you on the journey to a December baby anymore. My doctor confirmed miscarriage this morning. I have been very emotional and upset ever since. The positive is that it was a complete miscarriage, so there is no follow up to be had and we can start trying again whenever I'm up for it. It was nice meeting all of you and hearing about the exciting beginning of your pregnancies. Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you :)

Im so sorry to hear that. All the best for the future.

So sorry mrs stefka. Take care of yourself.x

Well ladies, it looks like I won't be joining you on the journey to a December baby anymore. My doctor confirmed miscarriage this morning. I have been very emotional and upset ever since. The positive is that it was a complete miscarriage, so there is no follow up to be had and we can start trying again whenever I'm up for it. It was nice meeting all of you and hearing about the exciting beginning of your pregnancies. Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you :)

Oh lovely I'm so sorry! Did you never have cramps with the bleeding? That's so odd! I've been feeling pretty nervous lately because I don't feel my symptoms are as noticeable. I go Friday to my doctor. Not sure what will be done, but hopefully I can get some reassurance.

I really hope you take care of yourself in the meantime, and take all the time you can to yourself!!! :hugs:

Thank you ladies. No cramping at all. Actually, nothing at all besides bleeding. It apparently happened due to my blood type (O-) and lack of progesterone (I knew about these two things, but have never been able to get pregnant without a Rogam shot and Progesterone pills). I got the shot this morning, and a prescription for progesterone once I start ovulating again. I have an amazing support system so I'm sure I will be back on track in no time.

Good luck at your appointment, Brittahnee.

I'm sorry Mrs.stefka. I don't even know what to say - can only imagine what you're going through. Big hugs dear. Take your time and, if you drink, have a glass or two and try to relax. Do things that make you happy. When you're ready, get right back to it and have your beautiful and healthy full-term rainbow baby!

I just got back from the doc and I got to see my bubble (yolk sac) and the slightest of flicker. I am so relieved and thankful.

Thanks for all the support ladies.

And Britt - that was the cutest video.

I'm sorry Mrs.stefka. I don't even know what to say - can only imagine what you're going through. Big hugs dear. Take your time and, if you drink, have a glass or two and try to relax. Do things that make you happy. When you're ready, get right back to it and have your beautiful and healthy full-term rainbow baby!

I just got back from the doc and I got to see my bubble (yolk sac) and the slightest of flicker. I am so relieved and thankful.

Thanks for all the support ladies.

And Britt - that was the cutest video.

Wonderful news, Joeliza! So, so happy for you :hugs:

So sorry Mrs. S! :( Hope we see you back in 1st Tri soon!

Congrats on your great scan result joeliza!

Thanks so much to everyone for the congratulations!! I know some people asked how I knew so soon, I've had a few episodes of bleeding/spotting and cramps so my doctor wanted to rule out ectopic pregnancy so I had an early scan. I hope I'll get to see two little heartbeats at my next scan on the 23rd!!

How is everyone else feeling today? I'm getting pretty nauseous :sick:

Thanks Poco! And congrats on the twins!

Besides the occasional yawn, I feel pretty normal. Now that I know baby is progressing nicely I won't take the lack of symptoms as reason to worry.

I'm also really tired but feel pretty normal otherwise.

Hello all!

May I join you all? I think I'm due December 19th, 2015 which makes me about 4 weeks 3 days. I got my BFP last Friday morning and missed my AF on Saturday. Strangely I got a positive on IC's and on a clear blue digital but then on saturday, took another clear blue digital and it was negative. I've received positives ever since, but am still super nervous.

Today I'm going in for a blood test just to check HCG. Anyway, besides that we are super excited and just praying all goes well!

Happy & Healthy 9 months to all of you!

okay guys, so, hubby and I just had sex :blush:
but I'm just a little curious because after, there was CM that looked like it could have a bit of pink blood in there. Is that normal? No cramping with it, however. It was just pink in the toilet and on the TP. :shrug:

Joeliza- Sooo happy you got good news!! Also a little jealous you got to see your little bean loll.

Poco- I havent had many symptoms other than horrible constipation and constant peeing...Lack of symptoms make me a little edgy but Joeliza's comment about her baby being okay despite her lack of symptoms puts my mind at ease some :)

Hello all!

May I join you all? I think I'm due December 19th, 2015 which makes me about 4 weeks 3 days. I got my BFP last Friday morning and missed my AF on Saturday. Strangely I got a positive on IC's and on a clear blue digital but then on saturday, took another clear blue digital and it was negative. I've received positives ever since, but am still super nervous.

Today I'm going in for a blood test just to check HCG. Anyway, besides that we are super excited and just praying all goes well!

Happy & Healthy 9 months to all of you!

Welcome! Good luck with the blood draw - hope it puts your mind at ease. Lord knows it's so easy to worry about everything at this stage!

okay guys, so, hubby and I just had sex :blush:
but I'm just a little curious because after, there was CM that looked like it could have a bit of pink blood in there. Is that normal? No cramping with it, however. It was just pink in the toilet and on the TP. :shrug:

No DTD for me until I don't see red or pink for at least 4-5 days. DH isn't happy about this but knows it's for the best. Doc said DTD doesn't cause MC but if I did have sex and then happen to see more red I'd freak out and that wouldn't be good for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->