December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Britt, that's normal. Your cervix is sensitive while pregnant and you have more blood volume, so more prone to slight bleeding after intercourse now.

OK just tried to lay down whilst waiting for my bath to run and bloody boobs are getting in the way! Cannot believe how much they have grown in a day! Never had this last time! Like symptom crazy town with this pregnancy!

Britt, don't worry about the pink. I had that after intercourse my last pregnancy, and everything turned out fine!

Hi MarieLyo and congrats on the BFP!

I continue to be nauseous and exhausted most of the day. Actually today was maybe a little better in terms of the nausea, probably because I was constantly eating all day at work. That stratagy really works for me, but I def need to stock up on healthy-ish snacks at work, or the weight is gonna start piling on. ....what healthy-ish (lol) foods are you ladies able to stomach these days?

Symptom wise I'm feeling a crazy amount pressure in my abdomen! I also have sore & bigger boobs, weird cravings, I'm ALWAYS hungry & then I also have body aches & fatigue like I have the flu! Whew- it's been a long day & I was totally disappointed when I realized it's only Tuesday!

I also got a little warm today at one point which caused me to become nauseated & I thought I was going to throw up right in my office at work! Fortunately just taking off my jacked cooled me down & the nausea went away- whew! I did not want to explain why I was throwing up to my coworkers!

glad to know it's normal!!! I was a tad bit freaked out there, and then hubby started to panic as well!! Whew, what a relief!!! thanks girls!

also, I think the fatigue has found me. I took a 2 hour nap that I just woke up from about 2 hours ago and ready to call it a night at 9:20!

Hi ladies,

I'm very cautiously expecting our first baby after IVF (x 3) and haven't had beta blood test yet, that's tomorrow.

Anyway, all going well & I'm thinking positively: I'm due either 24th or 25th of December, a real Christmas baby!

Here is my test from this morning.

x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 7
I looked through my old journal to compare symptoms and last time I was so exhausted too, I'm feeling a bit more the tired than usual but I guess the fact that I haven't had more than 4 hours of sleep at one time for the last year and half has made me a bit immune to it :haha:

I am getting some round ligament pain when I move certain ways which is kind of crazy so early, I think I'm going to get big way faster this time :dohh:

Hi ladies,

I'm very cautiously expecting our first baby after IVF (x 3) and haven't had beta blood test yet, that's tomorrow.

Anyway, all going well & I'm thinking positively: I'm due either 24th or 25th of December, a real Christmas baby!

x
Congrats! I'll put you down for Xmas so i can put a cute pic beside you :thumbup:

I am dead tired too... I start shivering if I don't eat for 2 hours together... :wacko:
been eating all nasty things.... but recently found out that organic carrots and lemon water with some sugar helps me... dates are good too,,, keep you satisfied for a bit long...

I continue to be nauseous and exhausted most of the day. Actually today was maybe a little better in terms of the nausea, probably because I was constantly eating all day at work. That stratagy really works for me, but I def need to stock up on healthy-ish snacks at work, or the weight is gonna start piling on. ....what healthy-ish (lol) foods are you ladies able to stomach these days?

Congrats!

Hi ladies,

x

poking my head in to say hi:-=

i should probably wait until after my appointment today, but for now, my due date is dec. 7th.

and since people were comparing scan dates, i'm getting an early scan today at 6w+2d because the care:roll: last time was atrocious and i made a fuss this time:blush:

my husband is in the military, stationed in japan. i had lived in japan for 7 years when we met and then we got married and now i live in "mini america" with him.:haha: normally at the hospital on base, after a urine or blood test to confirm the pregnancy, they have you fill out paperwork and meet with the OB nurse around 6 weeks and then your first actual appointment with a doctor and ultrasound is between 10-14 weeks, but it seems they aim for 12 weeks.:shrug: unless you make a fuss and then they try to appease you and get back on your good side. (NEVER!!!:finger::haha:)

Please include me as well.. EDD 01st Dec... Was here before, may be you missed and I wasn't regular then... trying to be more active from now... nice to be in touch with all..

Hi ladies,

x
Congrats! I'll put you down for Xmas so i can put a cute pic beside you :thumbup:

btw, let alone intercourse; I even had this each time I had vaginal ultrasound! :wacko: Used to freak out... but had a healthy baby...

glad to know it's normal!!! I was a tad bit freaked out there, and then hubby started to panic as well!! Whew, what a relief!!! thanks girls!

also, I think the fatigue has found me. I took a 2 hour nap that I just woke up from about 2 hours ago and ready to call it a night at 9:20!

congrats!

poking my head in to say hi:-=

i should probably wait until after my appointment today, but for now, my due date is dec. 7th.

and since people were comparing scan dates, i'm getting an early scan today at 6w+2d because the care:roll: last time was atrocious and i made a fuss this time:blush:

my husband is in the military, stationed in japan. i had lived in japan for 7 years when we met and then we got married and now i live in "mini america" with him.:haha: normally at the hospital on base, after a urine or blood test to confirm the pregnancy, they have you fill out paperwork and meet with the OB nurse around 6 weeks and then your first actual appointment with a doctor and ultrasound is between 10-14 weeks, but it seems they aim for 12 weeks.:shrug: unless you make a fuss and then they try to appease you and get back on your good side. (NEVER!!!:finger::haha:)

Congrats to those who got their bfp recently :)

im bringing up bile now, this is stuff i bloody hate!

I'd like to join, I'm 6 weeks. Baby due 7 December 😊. MummyTOAMber I hope you start to feel a little better soon, having suffered with HG with my last 3 pregnancys I know how terrible MS and HG are, so far haven't thrown up yet but I know there's still plenty of time to start! , I'm so excited for all these Christmas babies. X x

I'd like to join, I'm 6 weeks. Baby due 7 December 😊. MummyTOAMber I hope you start to feel a little better soon, having suffered with HG with my last 3 pregnancys I know how terrible MS and HG are, so far haven't thrown up yet but I know there's still plenty of time to start! , I'm so excited for all these Christmas babies. X x

congrats on your bfp!

Im hoping this could just be MS as my HG i didnt throw up much in the lead up it was literally, bang one day. 20 times it didnt stop. Complete bed bound.
I hope you dont get HG back either. Seeing doc in few hours im asking to go back on cyclizine.

I have been eating carrots, crackers and apples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->