December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Congratulations to everyone who just got their BFP!

So cute, last night OH came back after going out for a drink with his dad, grandad and uncles and said he was finding it so difficult not to tell everyone. He saw his best friend last week whos girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and he told us when she was 7 weeks and he is bursting to tell him! He is really scared to thou after the MC last year and wants to wait until 12 weeks. He was asking roughly how long until the scan now .... Told him you have to remember we found out really early and that was only 2 weeks ago so still ages yet. Should of seen his little face drop he thought it had been about a month since the BFP lol! Does feel like we have known for ages thou!

I know what you mean twinmum. I feel like we've known forever and it's been only 12 days! Another 7 days until my scan. It goes so slowly :( I am at work for the next 3 nights, that makes the time go quick! Then I have a busy weekend, driving to Yorkshire. Work Monday then when I finish work ill be able to say yay! Scan tomorrow!

Ooh I also have an appointment with the registrars tomorrow to gI've notice to get married. It's getting very real! I will need a new dress though. Grumble grumble

AF due between now and Sunday. So nervous. I did a digi yesterday and it came up 1-2 weeks. I'm just so nervous this one won't stick. Any advice on how to not worry ? I've had 2 chemical pregnancies before and I'm really worried this one will end the same way. Gunna have some marmite on toast and try to relax a bit.

Ewwww marmite!!! noooo!! lol :p

I know its hard. I lost one at 7.5 weeks and one at 4 weeks ( some might try and class that as a chemical but 4.5 weeks solid of agony and bleeding doesn't feel like a chemical!) I just keep pushing any negative thoughts from my mind and distract myself with something else. What will be will be no matter what anyones does so I am trying not to stress over something I have no control over and just keep thinking positive.

I have no advice for you, TeddysGirl. Waiting is hard. Maybe do something nice for yourself each day to help relax and give you something to look forward to, if you know what I mean? Or pass the time glued to B&B! (I guess that was sort of advice):haha:

Hi, and welcome back IndianMaa, my due date budy! And we are also somewhat close to each other...Pittsburg, Columbus, practically neighbors, lol. I had also noticed you werent on page one, and I was hoping nothing bad had happened. When is your first appointment?

My scan is next Thursday. 8 days to go and getting closer :happydance:. I'll be 8+2 I believe. They sure better do a scan, or I'll be pissed, Too bad DH can't make the appointment due to our different and complicated schedules :nope:

Welcome and congrats, tuedsdaysbaby. So glad you're joining us!

Flibberty....CONGRATS on your marriage!!! :flower::flower::flower:When is it happening?

Gunna phone drs on Monday (I'll be 4 weeks 3 days) not sure if they'll make an appointment with a doctor or not. When I phone the surgery I'll let them know about my previous chemicals and see if the doctor would prefer to do bloods or a scan to check everything is OK. I really hope they do, it would help put my mind at rest.

See my doc shes cornfirmed i filled form in for mw.

I got my cyclizine *happy dance* hopefully it will keep my MS to mild state.

Flibberty....CONGRATS on your marriage!!! :flower::flower::flower:When is it happening?

Thanks :) we get married in August so ill be around 23 weeks I think. I LOVE my dress too :( but it's a corset and I wouldn't be able to fit in comfortably so ill have to get some floaty type dress

Are any of you ladies joining the December babies fb group? Just PM me and we can arrange it for you if you would like to join :) x

I agree that if feels like we've known about our babies FOREVER but at most its been maybe 2 weeks for some. Crazy how slow time ticks when you want it to speed up -.-

As for me, I'm trying my best to be positive. Every morning when I wake up I say a little prayer accompanied with "Today I am pregnant and my baby is healthy, unless somebody tells me otherwise". I was going to try and go the "detached" route, and not pay much attention to the little being growing inside me but I didnt think that was fair and I've read of many women who regretted doing that. So I am embracing it and hoping for the best, regardless of how much attention I do or do not pay, losing this baby would hurt like hell so might as well make the most of it!

Happy Hump Day ladies!! :)

Hi Ladies

I just got my :bfp: this morning with an estimated dd of 12/20.
This will be my first baby! We are so excited but a little nervous since we had a mc in January 2014 at 6 weeks and have been trying since!
praying for my rainbow baby, I cannot wait to be a mom its all I have ever wanted!:happydance:
let the journey of a lifetime begin!!!

Hi Ladies

This will be my first baby! We are so excited but a little nervous since we had a mc in January 2014 at 6 weeks and have been trying since!
praying for my rainbow baby, I cannot wait to be a mom its all I have ever wanted!:happydance:

OMG Congrats Dunibaby!!!!! I'm carrying my little rainbow after having a mc in January as well so I'm right there with ya! :)

Praying for happy and healthy 9 months for ya!

thank you!!! Congrats to you too!!! this is so exciting but so nerve racking at the same time!!! sending prayers to you too!!!

I completely know what you mean Dunibaby, I just finished posting earlier on the forum about how I am trying to make it through each day. I still dont feel like I will take my first real breathe until I see the heartbeat on my first scan which is for May 7th and it's draaaagggggiiiiinnnnggggggggg :(

I completely know what you mean Dunibaby, I just finished posting earlier on the forum about how I am trying to make it through each day. I still dont feel like I will take my first real breathe until I see the heartbeat on my first scan which is for May 7th and it's draaaagggggiiiiinnnnggggggggg :(

I agree!!! I am anxiously waiting for my doc's office to open so I can call her. I was supposed to be having an HSG test and starting clomid next week since blood work said that I have borderline pcos so this is so surreal to me!! May 7, it seems like it so far away but it will be here before you know it!!! Hearing the HB for the first time is the most incredible sound, it really does make it feel more real!!! This is the most amazing experience anyone could ever have or ask for and you are very right it is a day to day process that can be hard at times but so damn exciting!!! lol

Hi Ladies

Congratulations :)

Congrats to all the new ladies.
We had a scan today and saw the heartbeat. Baby measuring 1 day ahead at 6+6.

Wishing relief to those that are experience the icky nausea feeling!

We received our HCG results from yesterday, 171, I'm technically 15 dpo & 4 weeks + 4 days. Is anyone familiar with the HCG levels, do you feel like this is within the range of normal? I know the scales online say it's normal.

I'm feeling SO NERVOUS! We have another HCG test tomorrow afternoon and just praying my numbers have doubled. I know HCG doesn't really say much until you have the 2nd test to know they are increasing appropriately.

The worry...it can just be crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->