December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I did a digi and it said 2-3 weeks and I looked online and it said that 2-3 weeks shows when HCG levels are between 200-2000 (seemed like a huge range to me) so your 171 sounds pretty normal =)

I've phoned up the doctors and said I've just found out I'm pregnant and I've never been through it before what do I do and I've been told to go in tomorrow and do a urine sample and a nurse will phone me.

Welcome to the new ladies!

And lovely message Indhira! I too am trying my darnest to remain positive.

H&h 9 months to us all!

Wishing relief to those that are experience the icky nausea feeling!

We received our HCG results from yesterday, 171, I'm technically 15 dpo & 4 weeks + 4 days. Is anyone familiar with the HCG levels, do you feel like this is within the range of normal? I know the scales online say it's normal.

I'm feeling SO NERVOUS! We have another HCG test tomorrow afternoon and just praying my numbers have doubled. I know HCG doesn't really say much until you have the 2nd test to know they are increasing appropriately.

The worry...it can just be crazy.

Mine were 133 at 13dpo and I was pleased with that as in range also my progesterone was good too. As you said it all depends on whether they double in 48hrs. I too am having bloods tomorrow. Wishing you all the luck for tomorrow x

you guys…I'm really, REALLY struggling to stay awake. My mom and hubby are packing and I feel so useless as I sit here fighting to stay awake….

also, congrats and welcome to the new mommy-to-be's!

anyone have any good remedies for heartburn/acid reflux?
I suffer from it a lot and cannot take my regular medicine.

This tea is great https://earthmamaangelbaby.com/products/organic-heartburn-tea

Thank you for the reassurance! Isn't it silly that I'm in the 'normal range' yet I'm still panicked?

Welcome to the new mamas.

When did everyone start experiencing the more extensive symptoms? With #1 I didn't get MS until 7 weeks so I'm hoping I have a few weeks to go. I'm pretty tired at night but I'm ok during the day. My bb's just started getting really sore.

anyone have any good remedies for heartburn/acid reflux?
I suffer from it a lot and cannot take my regular medicine.

Tastes gross but a little baking soda in some water and down it neutralizes the acid.

In didn't really start having symptoms until 6 weeks last time but I was pregnant with twins (lost.one later on) so wondering if it will take a bit longer this time

I agree time is really dragging. I can't believe i've known for almost two weeks and I'm still only 6 weeks. One thing that is helping me is something that someone on this forum posted which shows the daily odds of miscarriage. I'm finding it really reassuring to see the percentage risk decrease day after day. I don't know how to post a link as I'm on my phone but the website it's on is spacefem.com if anyone is interested!

In didn't really start having symptoms until 6 weeks last time but I was pregnant with twins (lost.one later on) so wondering if it will take a bit longer this time

Aww I lost a twin too in my last pregnancy, i have a 9 month old ds! The other baby was 10 weeks when it died but I had to carry it for some time until it eventually disappeared. Strange emotions isn't it?? Bittersweet. I'm hoping this baby is our rainbow baby as I still feel a void from that loss x

Apart from cramps and backache I don't have any symptoms! I am getting a tired come the evening and sometimes have bouts of needing to pee more often. I think I was gone 6 weeks when pregnant with twins and hcg was really high then. It's weird when you feel so normal and wonder if anything is happening in there x

Aww I lost a twin too in my last pregnancy, i have a 9 month old ds! The other baby was 10 weeks when it died but I had to carry it for some time until it eventually disappeared. Strange emotions isn't it?? Bittersweet. I'm hoping this baby is our rainbow baby as I still feel a void from that loss x
It.is a really strange feeling! Like you're happy you still have one baby but you still suffered a loss. We had two heartbeats at 6 weeks but only one baby and just the empty sac at 12 weeks. I was terrified of twins so it was for the best but it's still sad. I recently got a new tattoo for Devyn and his little twin <3

Hi ladies can I join the party? I had an early scan today to confirm the dating of my pregnancy, since I never got a period after my miscarriage. I saw the heartbeat and the baby measured 6w5d. This would give me an edd of Dec. 4th. I am really excited and hoping this little one sticks around.

I've reached the point where I can only drink ICE COLD water. Room temperature or cool water just makes me gag.

Feels quite sick today. Went to the doctors this morning to do a wee wee sample and now just waiting to hear back from the nurse. I gave my sample in at 8:30am......its been an hour and a half and waiting is driving me bonkers.

Thank you for the reassurance! Isn't it silly that I'm in the 'normal range' yet I'm still panicked?

Welcome to the new mamas.

When did everyone start experiencing the more extensive symptoms? With #1 I didn't get MS until 7 weeks so I'm hoping I have a few weeks to go. I'm pretty tired at night but I'm ok during the day. My bb's just started getting really sore.

Every pregnancy and every person can be so different. With all 4 of my pregnancies I have at least had nausea before 4 weeks. This time thou I have a lot more symptoms than I have ever had before.

I've reached the point where I can only drink ICE COLD water. Room temperature or cool water just makes me gag.

I have gone the opposite way. Usually I can only manage to drink it ice cold fresh out of the fridge with ice but now I am quite happily just putting a couple bottles in the fridge before i go to bed then take one out and be sipping on it thru the day even when it gets to room temp! Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->