December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hi everyone! Have only found this thread now... Can I join you? EDD is December 3rd with our little rainbow (fx!!) have early scan tomorrow at 7+1 and getting nervous!

Welcome Leann and congrats on your BFP!

Ladies, I posed this question on the other thread I follow but am hoping to get some opinions from you too. There's a Medical school around my house that offers free sonograms since its students that are practicing. The only day I can actually go next week would be Thursday and I'd be 6w3d, do you guys think I should go for it? I'm just so scared of being too early and not being able to see the heartbeat and then I'd panic even more!!! Any advice?

Welcome Leann and congrats on your BFP!

Ladies, I posed this question on the other thread I follow but am hoping to get some opinions from you too. There's a Medical school around my house that offers free sonograms since its students that are practicing. The only day I can actually go next week would be Thursday and I'd be 6w3d, do you guys think I should go for it? I'm just so scared of being too early and not being able to see the heartbeat and then I'd panic even more!!! Any advice?

there is a good chance that you will see something and hear a heartbeat. I heard a HB at 6w1d last time. its so hard to not want to go, lol. But just remind yourself that there is a chance that you may not be that far along and if that is the case then you would not really see or hear anything. I would go. When do you go to your doc for 1st check up?

Dunibaby- My first app is not until May 7th which has felt like an eternity away :(
I reallyyyyy wanna go, hubby doesnt. He says we shouldnt be impatient but he doesnt know what this wait feels like!! Lol.
But you're right, by that time we should be able to at least SEE something and know if the babys growing on track and all. I think I'm gonna do it!!! lol

Dunibaby- My first app is not until May 7th which has felt like an eternity away :(
I reallyyyyy wanna go, hubby doesnt. He says we shouldnt be impatient but he doesnt know what this wait feels like!! Lol.
But you're right, by that time we should be able to at least SEE something and know if the babys growing on track and all. I think I'm gonna do it!!! lol

the waiting is horrible and sometimes the hubby's just do not understand us and all that is running through our heads... =)

ok ladies is anyone else super super tired early in pregnancy???? i am super early in this pregnancy approx. 4w5d per my lmp and i cannot stop yawing at work. yesterday i was exhausted in the afternoon and today i am ready to go lay down and its only 9am. then in the evenings i just want to lay down on the couch and do nothing and then once i finally fall asleep at night i wake up in the middle of night all hot and clammy. and i think ms has started, there are moments where i am just grossed out by anything even eating saltines sometimes makes me want to up chuck and I have started getting bad headaches through out the day, more at night. am i going nuts so?! lol =)

Dunibaby I am the same feel so drained all the time and sometimes feel like im coming down with something nausea and mild headaches since implantation.

Yes, I am so tired all of the time too!

im not tired yet, with my last baby i could sleep 16hrs(some times more) a day up until about 15 weeks.

I am beyond exhausted. I feel like I could nap all day and the last couple of days my dd is refusing naps. That makes her grumpy and turns me into a total bitc#. But at night I suffer from pregnancy insomnia. this pregnancy is going to be the death of me.

Yup making a person is tiring!

I had my first scan at 6+2 last time and we did see heartbeats but I was so nervous it was too early, if it would be super stressful for you I would wait until 7 weeks when there will definitely be something

Luna - I think you're right. The 7 week mark is only a few days after and having to leave without hearing a heartbeat would kill me so its worth the wait. Guess I'm just frustrated cause last time I lost my little peanut 2 days before my first ultrasound so I've got the jitters about waiting.

Gotta think positive, right!? :)
And to add to everyone else, YESS making a tiny human is very tiring!! I contemplate leaving work early every single day because of how tired i feel LOL

Luna - I think you're right. The 7 week mark is only a few days after and having to leave without hearing a heartbeat would kill me so its worth the wait. Guess I'm just frustrated cause last time I lost my little peanut 2 days before my first ultrasound so I've got the jitters about waiting.

Gotta think positive, right!? :)
And to add to everyone else, YESS making a tiny human is very tiring!! I contemplate leaving work early every single day because of how tired i feel LOL

Hey Indhiri - SO true, positivity is important, but hard, when you've had a prior loss.

I was pretty nervous about my early scan (5 1/2 weeks) I just had because last time I was pregnant it was ectopic, and so they did the early scan to rule that out again this time. Thank goodness it wasn't, but it is scary none-the-less.

I am also exhausted! Getting over the flu too, but mostly this is just tough! Luckily, if you are sleeping, you aren't worrying (unless you have bad dreams - try to avoid that, haha!)

Hope you are feeling well and hopeful and happy!

The facebook group is secret. no one who is not in the group can search it, view posts or view members :)

I've also been super tired since around 4 weeks. I'm 7 weeks now and actually the last 2 days have been better. I actually stayed up until 10:30 pm last night, amazing huh? And DS slept through the night for the first time in a month last night! :happydance:

Did a wee wee sample at the doctors today and was told me nurse would phone me. After 6 long hours of waiting for her to phone, I phoned the doctors and its positive and I've been booked in to see midwife on 8th May when I'll be 7 weeks :D

Apparently its an hour long appointment. Why is it so long ? What happens and what do we talk about ? Just so I'm prepared :)

Did a wee wee sample at the doctors today and was told me nurse would phone me. After 6 long hours of waiting for her to phone, I phoned the doctors and its positive and I've been booked in to see midwife on 8th May when I'll be 7 weeks :D

Apparently its an hour long appointment. Why is it so long ? What happens and what do we talk about ? Just so I'm prepared :)

Its because they will go through all sorts for that hour, telling you how everything happens and they usually will give you your scan date then, they ask questions of family histories of things such as blood clots and hereditary problems, you can ask any questions you have, and generally get to know your midwife

Filling in all paperwork, family history and explaining pretty much everything that will happen over next 35 weeks. :)
i dont get scan date, i have to wait for a letter.

Thanks. I also got asked to take in a urine sample. I guess that's to check for uti and do another test and stuff. I'm so excited !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->