December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hi Britt, do you still have af like cramps? I have been having these cramps on and off since I missed my period. My doctor tells me it's normal but it still makes me worried. This is my very first pregnancy so it's all very new to me. Does anybody else have sensitive nipples? My breasts are only mildly tender on the sides under the armpits but my nipples are killing me. So far I haven't puked once but I do get nauseous, it feels like I'm hungry all the time yet nothing really meets my expectations. Anyone else ever experienced this? Take care ladies.

just joined the group this week and just saw your post. =)
my boobs are super super sensitive, have been over over 2 week and nauseous like crazy. have thrown up a couple of times but not to bad. are you doing better, how far along are you?

Thank you ladies. No cramping at all. Actually, nothing at all besides bleeding. It apparently happened due to my blood type (O-) and lack of progesterone (I knew about these two things, but have never been able to get pregnant without a Rogam shot and Progesterone pills). I got the shot this morning, and a prescription for progesterone once I start ovulating again. I have an amazing support system so I'm sure I will be back on track in no time.

Good luck at your appointment, Brittahnee.

I am so sorry!!! :flower:

Thank you so much ladies. Kallie- Positivity is key! I'm so glad I have you awesome ladies to remind me of that :)

Has anyone's teeth felt funny? Past 2 days, mine are super sensitive to anything too hot or too cold. Quite annoying when you're super hungry and dont want to wait for your food to get colder to eat!

I haven't had tooth sensitivity, but I've heard that can happen in pregnancy. Oh the joys. :)

Hi everyone ! Have heard of the tooth sensitivity , I know this is silly but since I've got pregnant my hairs going greasy reli quickly I used to get 4 days out of my hair after a wash now it's lucky to get 2 :(:(

Stacey progesterone can make you produce more sebum (skin oil) which causes spots, I assume the same would apply to hair! I'm on high dose of progesterone and my skin is vile! I never get spots and I have eczema so my face is usually really dry but I'm so greasy it's disgusting haha

Stacey I have been the same. Skin feels oily half way thru the day and hair going greasy much quicker :/ bad because I have eczema and it gets really bad on my scalp and back of my neck if I wash my hair to often even when using completely natural shampoo bars that don't have all the chemical preservatives in that liquid shampoo does, can't use liquid soaps/gels as eczema on my legs gets much worse :/

Hi ladies. Room for one more?
EDD 28th December.
This was cycle 24 for us over three years and was second cycle 50mg clomid. Still digesting it! We had a loss last year so praying that this one is sticky. On progesterone so fingers crossed that helps

Congrats LauraC !!! Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months !!!!
When is your due date ?

Hi Britt, do you still have af like cramps? I have been having these cramps on and off since I missed my period. My doctor tells me it's normal but it still makes me worried. This is my very first pregnancy so it's all very new to me. Does anybody else have sensitive nipples? My breasts are only mildly tender on the sides under the armpits but my nipples are killing me. So far I haven't puked once but I do get nauseous, it feels like I'm hungry all the time yet nothing really meets my expectations. Anyone else ever experienced this? Take care ladies.

just joined the group this week and just saw your post. =)
my boobs are super super sensitive, have been over over 2 week and nauseous like crazy. have thrown up a couple of times but not to bad. are you doing better, how far along are you?

Hi Duni, yeah my nausea is worse than ever, I puked again today! Second time so far in this pregnancy, so it's not too bad...but the nausea is constant. My boobs are super sore, and have been for a while. The fatigue :sleep: has been constant, some days are better than others. Also I have massive food aversions, I'm having a hard time eating because of my lack of appetite. This is totally unlike me, I love my food. Hopefully it's just a phase that will pass these coming weeks. I'm 6 weeks, 2 days pregnant today, and tomorrow I'm going in for my first ultrasound. Yaay!! When is your first u/s?

Becky.
I feel you.
I am getting over a TERRIBLE flu. But I'm pretty sure my ever present, slightly growing nausea, super sore boobs, and the fact I keep throwing away food because it "tastes off" even though I'm pretty sure it is perfectly good is not flu related...

Ugh. Good thing I'm freakin' thrilled to be pregnant, because I am definitely worried about what's to come, LOL

Hi Laura. Welcome to the December club :flower:

Becky, I'm looking forward to hearing about your scan tomorrow. Hope everything goes well!

I feel like I've eaten so much gross unhealthy food the last few days. DH had the day off work today, and I asked him to bring me egg rolls. He shows up with 4 of the biggest, greasiest egg rolls I've ever seen. I ate them all in about a minute, and then had indigestion for the rest of the afternoon. But I guess I should consider myself lucky that I haven't been vomiting.

Thanks hun
December 28th

Yay Laura! I was so excited when GingerPanda said on her journal you got your BFP!! Christmas holiday baby, YAY!!

Random aside: My husband told me today that if I 'pop' on the same day as the new Star Wars movie opening showing, then he won't be there, haha!

(Only MOSTLY joking. I'd just labour in the movie theatre, lol! ;) :p )

I have been so tired today and completely useless at work, now I can't sleep!!!! Baby is making me nocturnal :(

Welcome and congrats to all of the new ladies joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->