December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hi Britt, do you still have af like cramps? I have been having these cramps on and off since I missed my period. My doctor tells me it's normal but it still makes me worried. This is my very first pregnancy so it's all very new to me. Does anybody else have sensitive nipples? My breasts are only mildly tender on the sides under the armpits but my nipples are killing me. So far I haven't puked once but I do get nauseous, it feels like I'm hungry all the time yet nothing really meets my expectations. Anyone else ever experienced this? Take care ladies.

just joined the group this week and just saw your post. =)
my boobs are super super sensitive, have been over over 2 week and nauseous like crazy. have thrown up a couple of times but not to bad. are you doing better, how far along are you?

Hi Duni, yeah my nausea is worse than ever, I puked again today! Second time so far in this pregnancy, so it's not too bad...but the nausea is constant. My boobs are super sore, and have been for a while. The fatigue :sleep: has been constant, some days are better than others. Also I have massive food aversions, I'm having a hard time eating because of my lack of appetite. This is totally unlike me, I love my food. Hopefully it's just a phase that will pass these coming weeks. I'm 6 weeks, 2 days pregnant today, and tomorrow I'm going in for my first ultrasound. Yaay!! When is your first u/s?

I know how you feel I am going through the same exact things!!!! Yawning all day at work, can really eat, & I love my food too. :)
I'm at 4w5d, at least per my lmp. My first US is 5/1 a little before 8 weeks cause I had a mc in jan 2014, @ 6w1d, so my doc said to come in earlier. Crazy thing is I had just gone through a lot of blood work since I had not gotten pregnant again in over a year a doc said I board line pcos. I was also scheduled for a hsg test, us & was going to start clomid. So I am so over the moon!!! Praying that this baby sticks sticks sticks!!! How exciting that u go tomorrow, let us know how it goes. :)

I'm enjoying the spoiling. My mom cooked me a nice meal with fresh veggies and fresh fruit for dessert! I can get used to this! ;)

Ahhh! Doctors appointment tomorrow. I'm so nervous, so is hubby. He mentioned he won't be able to sleep tonight he will be so nervous. Its so sweet.

Thank you so much ladies. Kallie- Positivity is key! I'm so glad I have you awesome ladies to remind me of that :)

Has anyone's teeth felt funny? Past 2 days, mine are super sensitive to anything too hot or too cold. Quite annoying when you're super hungry and dont want to wait for your food to get colder to eat!

On the topic of tooth sensitivity, its been bad for me. It hurts when I drink ice cold water (the only way I can take it right now) but even if I just breathe in the right amount of cold air, it makes them hurt. Our bodies are oddly amazing aren't they?

I'm enjoying the spoiling. My mom cooked me a nice meal with fresh veggies and fresh fruit for dessert! I can get used to this! ;)

Ahhh! Doctors appointment tomorrow. I'm so nervous, so is hubby. He mentioned he won't be able to sleep tonight he will be so nervous. Its so sweet.

Good luck tomorrow :thumbup::happydance:

luna_19 I forgot to tell you my EDD, it is the 17th of December as per the doctor and some online calculators. Getting my blood test results tomorrow early in the AM so really nervous. I have my best friends hens night tomorrow so am not sure how I am going to wiggle my way out of this one. I have been sick with a bad cold and they all saw how sick i was so maybe i can use the I am sick on antibiotics excuse.

Weird - my teeth/mouth has been kind of bugging me. I didn't think of that as a symptom?

That's funny I was actually noticing my teeth hurting while I was running around chasing lo

Congratulations Camo

Good luck for your DR app Britt

Not feeling remotely hungry this morning and everything I think of trying to force myself to eat makes me queasy but I know I will just keep feeling worse and worse if I don't eat.

I'm queasy this morning too, but not sure whether that's just because I started progesterone last night

I got text off mw saying my appt is booked for wed 22nd. Gosh i was not expecting to see anyone for good 2-3w.

I thought I would be waiting a while too as it took 4 weeks from being referred last time but I am being seen on tuesday! Will be 5+6. I guess thats the difference between having the early pregnancy part in spring instead of over christmas and new year like last time lol

wow this thread moves pretty fast! There are lots of new BFP- congrats!

Yesterday & the day before I had woken up with an awful tension headache that eventually turned into a migraine- generally I would take excedrine migraine & Imitres to get rid of it but I'm trying to stay off of those pills while pregnant! I tried everything from a heating pad, lots & lots of water, tylenol ES, essential oils, stretching & it would not go away! Finally after work I went to the chiropractor & man- he was amazing, the headache went away! I'm going to start going to the chiropractor more during this pregnancy- I can see how it's going to help a lot!! It made me very very happy yesterday after a rough day!

Britt, Good luck at your doctor's app!!

Welcome and congrats to all of the new BFP!

Glad I'm not the only one with sensitive teeth, I was starting to freak out a little. Last night I started getting these random cramps/pulling on the lower left side of my abdomen. Really freaked me out but there wasnt any bleeding along with them so I'm hoping it's "growing pains" lol.

Hi,

I found out I was pregnant on Wednesday and it was a massive shock, my dd is only 7 months old! I also have a 2.5 year old DS - slightly worried about how we're going to cope with a just turned 3 year old, 15 month old and a newborn! I'll also only have been back at work for 5 months before I go on maternity again, I'm sure that's going to go down well.

At the minute my due date is December 16th, but it normally changes for me by a couple of days once I've had my scan. My 2 were 9 and 6 days late so I'm expecting this one to be as well, will be cutting it close for being home at Christmas!

Hi,

I found out I was pregnant on Wednesday and it was a massive shock, my dd is only 7 months old! I also have a 2.5 year old DS - slightly worried about how we're going to cope with a just turned 3 year old, 15 month old and a newborn! I'll also only have been back at work for 5 months before I go on maternity again, I'm sure that's going to go down well.

At the minute my due date is December 16th, but it normally changes for me by a couple of days once I've had my scan. My 2 were 9 and 6 days late so I'm expecting this one to be as well, will be cutting it close for being home at Christmas!

Congratulations! Im right there with you, my third is 5 months old. Could only be 13 months when this baby arrives.

I love dates of your childrens birthday you aiming for 12/12? :p

My little fella is almost 9 months so gonna be busy here too! Had my 2nd beta come back yesterday and it went from 133 in around 13dpo to 521 on 15dpo that's almost quadrupling. Anyone got any betas to compare?? Bit worried it's doubling too fast xx

I can't wait till my first appointment then it will feel more real, and also so my scan date can be sent away for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->