December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Had our early scan today, nearly didn't join the thread yesterday in case I had to leave it today! Luckily all is well, yay!

:cloud9: Our little rainbow :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi,

I found out I was pregnant on Wednesday and it was a massive shock, my dd is only 7 months old! I also have a 2.5 year old DS - slightly worried about how we're going to cope with a just turned 3 year old, 15 month old and a newborn! I'll also only have been back at work for 5 months before I go on maternity again, I'm sure that's going to go down well.

At the minute my due date is December 16th, but it normally changes for me by a couple of days once I've had my scan. My 2 were 9 and 6 days late so I'm expecting this one to be as well, will be cutting it close for being home at Christmas!

Congratulations! Im right there with you, my third is 5 months old. Could only be 13 months when this baby arrives.

I love dates of your childrens birthday you aiming for 12/12? :p

Ha ha, I'd hoped if we ever had another it'd be 8/8 but 12/12 will do :haha:

I'm due December 10th with baby no# 4 got a bfp at 8dpo ! Earliest yet for me ! I'm so excited , I'm already feeling like I'm showing and I'm tired all the time ! Id love to join :) thanks

So jealous! I want an early scan! Haha! I'm sitting at the doctors office now. Have been for 2 hours. Not off to a very good start. And on top of being hungry as HECK, my back hurts. Can they please offer comfortable chairs if they are gonna leave you in here for hours?!? /sigh. Okay, rant over. Sorry guys, my bitchy side wanted to come out to play...

LMAO ! Britt, I'm sure that rant was more about being nervous and wanting to be seen already! Your doctors not offering you a scan today? Mine said when i go for first appointment he's doing a scan, blood, the whole 9 yards. Still feels like an eternity away!

Good luck with your appointment!

Just left the dr, only saw a nurse today. Got blood drawn and filled out lots of paperwork. My 1st appt with the dr is on May 1st and I'll get a scan that day too. Excited, but expected it to be a little later.

Congrats to the new mamas!

I got my second HCG level back today and I'm at 389! Feeling excited as they for sure doubled since Wednesday. I've started feeling a few more symptoms as well, woo!

My first appointment at 8 weeks is May 8th! This wait is going to feel like a lifetime!

Yayyyy ! Congrats for doubling HCG Marie! My first appointment is May 7th and i'll be 8 weeks and a few days so i totally understand about the wait :S

Hopefully everything will go smoothly till then! :)

Just one day before me! I can't wait to hear how yours goes. Here's to hoping the next 3 weeks go quickly!!

Oh my holy fatigue. I feel like I could sleep forever but then can't sleep because of insomnia. Eurgh. I feel like im walking on the moon or something because I'm so floaty

Congrats to the new mamas!

I got my second HCG level back today and I'm at 389! Feeling excited as they for sure doubled since Wednesday. I've started feeling a few more symptoms as well, woo!

My first appointment at 8 weeks is May 8th! This wait is going to feel like a lifetime!

how did you get your doc to do the blood work? mine told that it would just stress me out more. =) I go in on 5/1 for my first US, will be almost 7 weeks. ps I love my doc, she is amazing!!!!
congrats on your numbers =) what symptoms are you having?
I think we have the same EDD.

My spotting hasn't let up since last thurs. Matter of fact, it worsened since going to the doc on Tues. Been Googlying like crazy and it seems like I may have a sch.

The mild MS, fatigue, and having seen my bean at the appt gives me peace of mind but darn you spotting...why don't you just stop?!?!? Ok, rant over :)

My spotting hasn't let up since last thurs. Matter of fact, it worsened since going to the doc on Tues. Been Googlying like crazy and it seems like I may have a sch.

The mild MS, fatigue, and having seen my bean at the appt gives me peace of mind but darn you spotting...why don't you just stop?!?!? Ok, rant over :)

so sorry, sending prayers your way. :flower:

Oh my holy fatigue. I feel like I could sleep forever but then can't sleep because of insomnia. Eurgh. I feel like im walking on the moon or something because I'm so floaty

I'm totally with you!! Im exhausted, feel like someone has just pulled my plug out, im walking around like im in a world of my own, as soon as i go to bed i wake up!! And even if i get loads of sleep im still so tired :(

Thank you Elma. You live in Columbus? I didn't notice this before. Nice to have some one sharing the same due date and live in the same part of the world.:flower: :flower::flower: Super happy!

I am new in Pittsburgh and in US. Relocated from Delhi last year. Everything here is new and surprising for me. I mean, the medical care system :wacko:.

I have defective tubes and my doctor initially was concerned. So had blood draw for HCG at 4 weeks and 5 weeks. That came back fine (not very fine-that's another issue) I don't have much pain from sides. Hence doctor and I are relaxed. My husband too has quite a schedule. Been travelling for two weeks and got back today. The next possible date for meeting doctor is 23rd. Another 7 days to go. I will be like 8.2 or 8.3 days like you. Keeping fingers crossed. I had early miscarriages in the past. so a bit tensed. But I have this good feeling this time that its going to be alright.

Good luck for your scan. Please keep us updated.

I have no advice for you, TeddysGirl. Waiting is hard. Maybe do something nice for yourself each day to help relax and give you something to look forward to, if you know what I mean? Or pass the time glued to B&B! (I guess that was sort of advice):haha:

Hi, and welcome back IndianMaa, my due date budy! And we are also somewhat close to each other...Pittsburg, Columbus, practically neighbors, lol. I had also noticed you werent on page one, and I was hoping nothing bad had happened. When is your first appointment?

My scan is next Thursday. 8 days to go and getting closer :happydance:. I'll be 8+2 I believe. They sure better do a scan, or I'll be pissed, Too bad DH can't make the appointment due to our different and complicated schedules :nope:

I totally hate that walking on moon/floaty feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->