December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I guess this is the only thing about finding out this early. The wait to get to any sort of time that you can have a scan is excruciating!

I cramped loads with #3 had round ligament pain almost daily until 24 weeks.

That's good to know. It comes and goes and every time it shows up, it freaks me out a little!

Eurgh blaring headache today. Had to come home from work. OH is not sympathetic in the slightest and its really getting me down :(

Eurgh blaring headache today. Had to come home from work. OH is not sympathetic in the slightest and its really getting me down :(

Im right there with you, mine knows fine well how ill i was with last baby but just keeps saying its all in your head this time, if i hear that one more time i think im going pour bottle of my ice cold water on him when hes asleep.

Exactly. Mine says....the baby is the size of a poppyseed how can it make you feel that I'll. Guess he doesn't understand hormones. He makes me feel bad for having a day off work. Last night I asked him to let the dog in cos I was in bed with a headache and he said "you had a headache yesterday, you have a headache now and no doubt you'll f***ing have one tomorrow"

I get so upset I'm in tears so often about it. I feel like I'm by myself in this whole thing.

Morning all! This thread moves too quick for me sometimes! Turned 6 weeks yesterday and going for a super early ultrasound tomorrow at the medical school by my house. Needless to say my nerves are KILLING me! I even had a dream about it last night :/

As for the ladies with not so sensitive hubbys, maybe talk to him or email him a few links about what is going on in there this week. Mine was the same way with my first pregnancy until I started sending him weekly emails of alllllll the stuff that my body was doing in there to take care of our baby.
This time around, he's a lot more understanding and is constantly asking if I'm tired or want a glass of water ^.^

Won't work with my OH. To be honest I barely see him. His dad and him are building a 3D printer so he goes there for about 4 hours straight after work (he gets home at 5:30pm so gets back from his dads about 9:30pm) doesn't do any housework. I walk the dog by myself and worst of all I never get to talk to him.

Its really getting to me. I've tried talking to him, so has my mum and his mum and nothing changes. He's a computer scientist and I think he has a computer addiction. He can never be more than a room away from his phone, tablet, laptop or PC.

I'm sorry your hubby is being insensitive hun xxxx

We have a Misty-moo dawg too :)

Oh no TeddysGirl :( Hopefully once you're farther along he will want to spend more time at home and especially to help with the housework cause thats going to get tough once you get bigger.

Dont let hubby's nonsense bring you down though, remember there's a little life in there that feeds off of your energy. Positive thinking for the next 8 months!!!!

Thanks. He really got me down the other day when I asked him why he was spending so much time at his dads and he said "I'm making the most of not being around you while I can before the baby comes."

Having to be around me ? I just cried. I love him so much and love spending time with him and he feels like he HAS to be with me.

Amy is exactly the same at the moment Teddy. She says I'm really ratty, which I'm sure I am, but she doesn't help. You know?
I'm sure it will get better xxx

Our Misty is a border collie. What type is yours? We also have Loki who is a springer spaniel x border collie pup

My Misty was a stray but judging by her looks we think husky cross lurched. She's the beautiful blonde dog in the pic :) she's only 8 months old and completely bonkers !

Hi Ladies… I am so glad to still be in this thread I thought I might have to leave at one point. Had big horrible bleed on Friday thought I had lost the baby but it turns out I have a 2cm bleed in the sac but all is OK… no sex though (oh well) here is my little beanie

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/537/gfCAjp.jpg

Kelly so happy you're still with us!! Congrats on a great scan :)

Thanks ladies.. I had a great massive bleed Friday (went through my pad onto my knickers and skirt… thought id lost the baby for sure but nope still there :) I thought id share my story just incase any of the ladies on here have a big bleed and get scared xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->