December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Had you been dtd teddysgirl, I know you was on about being intimate again! Maybe from that perhaps??? Or if not some left over from implantation??? Hope your ok x

No we haven't because we've been too worried.

It was just some pink when I wiped. Not much but enough to make me worry taking into account my past. Doctors open at 8:15am so I'm going to try and get an appointment then.

Good luck at the Dr's teddy! You were going to see them this week anyway wasn't you?? To ask about serial bloods???? Urrgh I am feeling super moody and emotional today and feel like af is coming. I hate this feeling! I am 5 weeks today and like you girls it's going to slowly. I just want to be 12 weeks already so I can relax a little. Going on a picnic withy boys to cheer me up and keep my mind occupied. Have great days girls x

I have a doctors appointment at 10:25. NHS direct doctor last night said they will prob do bloods or/and a scan but doubt they'd see much on scan this early. I was gunna leave going to the doctors because I was feeling so positive but with the spotting last night I'm deffo not going to risk it !

Its not going slow for me, i cancelled my mw appt today not feeling up to it seems i gotta drag my sickly self and baby to childrens centre 20min drive away. Got wait for call for new appt to go to my gps only 2 min walk away.

I'm so jealous of everyone getting scans at 6 weeks etc :( I don't have my
First one until roughly 12 weeks :( I'm 7 wks tomorrow and it's going fairly fast I must say have my first mw appointment on Monday ! I've been reading some of u are getting cramps , I haven't been getting a lot :( is that strange ? I do feel a little crampy wen I need to pee . Wrenching a lot in the mornings and feeling queesy I'm the evenings , I just want to know everything's okay in there , it's stressful isn't it x

Great news mysteriouseye! I went through a similar scare. Why no sex and for how long? My doc didn't give me any restrictions - although she did say that since the clot is much smaller than the baby she wasn't concerned in the least bit. Said I could proceed as if it wasn't there and that eventually it'll go away on its own.

Sorry for those with a less than supportive OH. Mine has, so far, been better this time around.

As far as symptoms, I'm nauseous and exhausted. Bring on the ginger tea and anti-nausea wristbands!

Im not actually too sure see I thought 2cm wasn’t really that big considering baby is measuring a lot bigger than 2cm. Reading up on it though peoples doctors get told different thing.. my sonographer was really supportive and told me this happens ALL the time and that is fine its nothing to worry about blah blah blah… then I go to see the doctor after who turned out just to be an assistant nurse and she was all like ‘no sex no baths no heavy lifting’ she said I would bleed again but they need the bleed to come out bit by bit instead of one big gush because that could bleed out the whole pregnancy… she generally seemed negative whilst the sonographer seemed really positive

I'm so jealous of everyone getting scans at 6 weeks etc :( I don't have my
First one until roughly 12 weeks :( I'm 7 wks tomorrow and it's going fairly fast I must say have my first mw appointment on Monday ! I've been reading some of u are getting cramps , I haven't been getting a lot :( is that strange ? I do feel a little crampy wen I need to pee . Wrenching a lot in the mornings and feeling queesy I'm the evenings , I just want to know everything's okay in there , it's stressful isn't it x

I cramped whole 1st tri with #3. ive only had cramping twice so far that ive noticed. Its all different again for me.

Just got back from doctors. The EPU said no point doing a scan as can't see fetal heartbeat so I'm going back at 2 to have a blood test and I should get a call from EPU but might not be until tomorrow. I'm going to have to go into work tomorrow. I can't keep having days off.

Fx for good levels for you. I know you already know this, but bleeding is so common and doesn't necessarily mean that anything is wrong. I know it's scary, though xxx

Blinker, I'm from Ames--right in the middle. I definitely recognize the name Ottumwa, but I cant place it. Maybe by Des Moines? It's been 10 years since I lived in Iowa, so I don't remember places as well as I used to.

Hopefully this will be the perfect "first" pregnancy you deserve, complete with a perfect screaming baby at the end :haha: :baby:

hi blinker!:wave: i think last time i posted in the weight loss while ttc group, i was still on a healthy eating kick. and then morning sickness kicked in big time and now i'm a mess! hope you are managing much better than me!!:thumbup:

Hey!! No morning sickness yet for me, so I'm still doing okay for the time being!

Blinker, I'm from Ames--right in the middle. I definitely recognize the name Ottumwa, but I cant place it. Maybe by Des Moines? It's been 10 years since I lived in Iowa, so I don't remember places as well as I used to.

Hopefully this will be the perfect "first" pregnancy you deserve, complete with a perfect screaming baby at the end :haha: :baby:

Ottumwa is southeast from Des Moines, and I only know that because I looked it up on a map. Otherwise, Iowa all looks the same to me! lol

Thanks for the kind words. As long as there's a healthy baby at the end of all this, I will gladly take the screaming and everything else that comes along with it. :thumbup:

Just got back from doctors. The EPU said no point doing a scan as can't see fetal heartbeat so I'm going back at 2 to have a blood test and I should get a call from EPU but might not be until tomorrow. I'm going to have to go into work tomorrow. I can't keep having days off.

Hope the blood draw turns out to be ok for you!

Spotting brown and a drop of pink doesn't matter at this stage... Not being able to locate a heartbeat at 5.6 weeks is fine too...

Are you stressing out too much?.. esp about hub being insensitive... stress matters a lot dear... just ignore unwanted stuff... instead spend 5 minutes each day thanking universe or god for all good things in your life...I knows its easy to say... I will be very hurt if its me hearing these things from hub... still try to be positive... stress affects the baby... just keep eating/doing/watching what you like...may be its good not to share much with your hubby about your health for a few weeks... you will feel bad if you aren't getting the support you are looking for...once you go quiet, he might wonder and pay attention. I am sure he loves you.. divert your mind.. take it easy at work too... hugs! fingers crossed for you!

Stalking for any news from you Teddys!!!

I definitely agree with Indian Ma, stress does affect you and your bub so think positively and take the time to think of anything that makes you happy!

Sending positive vibes your way darling! :)

Just to wade in here.
Stress doesn't cause bleeding. All sorts of harmless things do, but stress isn't one of them.
It's important to try not to be stressed, but being stressed and worried will not harm your baby. For mental wellbeing, it's best to try and keep stress levels under control. However no baby has ever been lost due to stress.
I just dont want anyone who might be reading who may have lost a baby in the past think that they lost their baby because they were "too stressed" or they "worried too much".
Just know those of us that have lost babies in the past, it wasn't because of anything we did. Babies are born in war zones and as a result of rape. Stress isn't a massive factor.

Sorry if that sounds harsh. I just dont want anyone to make themselves more stressed by thinking they are stressing too much.

Laurac, dont think anyone ever said stress causes bleeding. I think what I was aiming for was that if you're stressed it might affect what you eat or how you think and you wont be focused on trying your best to stay healthy for your baby which is the ultimate goal.

Any news Teddys or Flibberty? I have my scan at 4pm today but waiting to hear from you guys is making me more anxious! Lol.

I know what you meant, I just didn't want anyone to take it the wrong way. Stress won't cause a baby to die or not develop

Sorry quick update. On the way to FILs birthday meal.

I've not had any spotting since 11pm last night. I've also realised I'm pretty sure I'm constipated (sorry tmi) which might explain cramps.

They didn't take my blood at the doctors. Will explain more later.

Dunno what I'd do without you all. Thanks so much for keeping me positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->