December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

glad everything is ok with your little bean!

I am so lucky with my OH. My ex was an evil A hole and was awful to me thru pregnancy, I was supposed to be on bed rest but he refused to ever lift a finger or take the dog for a walk so everything piled up and as we had a boarder collie he went crazy from the lack of excersise every time I had a hospital stay and tore up the house then he would try and blame the dog!!!! Unreal. Poor dog locked up inside all day what does he expect so the massive walks I took the dog on every time I was home did not help things. :/

My OH is so kind and really looks after me and always checking on me. He is amazing. :)

We had a collie cross alsation when I was a kid. She had long fur, a white chest and 3 white paws and floppy ears like a collie but the rest of her fur was brown and black patches with a longer muzzle like an alsation she was so cute :) We will be getting a Dachshund once we have done some more work on the garden at our new house, cannot wait.

Glad everything is OK mysteriouseye :)

My hubs is pretty unsympathetic but is doing better this time because I guess he remembers how sick I was last time.

Yaaaay I maxed out the FRER

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 19
They never got this dark with the baby I lost... Even when I tested when I was meant to be 7 weeks.

It's comforting

Congrats to all the new BFP's. I haven't been on here for a while

Sorry to those who have lost their little snowflakes. Big hugs xx

I feel like time is going so slowly! I'm 5+2 today and feel like I've known for ever! I found out two weeks ago which was much earlier than I found out with my daughter. I had just come off the pill with her and didn't know my cycles so only tested when I was 5 weeks. This time I knew at 12dpo. Still have over two weeks to wait for my first midwife appointment. Thankfully lines are progressing and I got a 3+ on my clear blue digi today. No more testing for me! Going to have to be patient now.

Next to no symptoms for me yet. Little bit of gagging when I brush my teeth which I also had with my dd. Tender breadts which I didn't have last time and only just getting to the tired and needing to pee more often stage.

How are you all feeling?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
Great news mysteriouseye! I went through a similar scare. Why no sex and for how long? My doc didn't give me any restrictions - although she did say that since the clot is much smaller than the baby she wasn't concerned in the least bit. Said I could proceed as if it wasn't there and that eventually it'll go away on its own.

Sorry for those with a less than supportive OH. Mine has, so far, been better this time around.

As far as symptoms, I'm nauseous and exhausted. Bring on the ginger tea and anti-nausea wristbands!

I would love to join the group! Based on my LMP, my due date should be December 19th. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for May 4th and then my first actual doctor appointment that same week on May 7th. Time is going by so slowly, and I'm so anxious to start telling people already!

Congrats to all the new BFP's. I haven't been on here for a while

Sorry to those who have lost their little snowflakes. Big hugs xx

I feel like time is going so slowly! I'm 5+2 today and feel like I've known for ever! I found out two weeks ago which was much earlier than I found out with my daughter. I had just come off the pill with her and didn't know my cycles so only tested when I was 5 weeks. This time I knew at 12dpo. Still have over two weeks to wait for my first midwife appointment. Thankfully lines are progressing and I got a 3+ on my clear blue digi today. No more testing for me! Going to have to be patient now.

Next to no symptoms for me yet. Little bit of gagging when I brush my teeth which I also had with my dd. Tender breadts which I didn't have last time and only just getting to the tired and needing to pee more often stage.

How are you all feeling?

I am 5w2d too or 3d not sure. lol and I know what you mean, I have know since about 14dpo, and I feel like its been forever too. I go to my doc next Friday 5/1, she is seeing me before 8w cause of a mc I had in 2014 at 6w1d. I am so ready to go and see my bean but also a little nervous.
its different this time around. with my first I had no ms, had lots of cravings and boobs got hug. This time around boobs are huge, lots of ms, so nauseous, feel bloated and full all the time, super tired by 6pm and nothing taste good or sounds good. But I will take it all and enjoy if it means by bean is going to stick this time around!!!! =) :happydance:

I've known since 9dpo! I feel like it's been forever already

I agree with you ladies that time is going by soooo sloooowww. Partly why I am going to get that scan tomorrow at only 6w2d then I have my first appointment/scan on May 7th but at least tomorrow I get to make sure the baby is measuring correctly and maybe a heartbeat.

Wishing the virtue of patience on all of us!! Lol :)

I would love to join the group! Based on my LMP, my due date should be December 19th. I have my first ultrasound scheduled for May 4th and then my first actual doctor appointment that same week on May 7th. Time is going by so slowly, and I'm so anxious to start telling people already!

Hi blinker! Congrats! Is this number 1 for you?

I see you're from Illinois. I grew up in Iowa and now live in ohio, so were practically neighbors lol.

Hi blinker! Congrats! Is this number 1 for you?

I see you're from Illinois. I grew up in Iowa and now live in ohio, so were practically neighbors lol.

What part of Iowa? My grandma lived in Ottumwa, IA her entire life, so I've made many trips there!

I've actually had one pregnancy already, but it was when I was just 16 years old, and I placed the baby for adoption. Given that it was nearly 13 years ago and I was so young and immature then, I FEEL like this is #1. I think the fact that we planned it makes a difference, too. I did not really get to enjoy my pregnancy at all the first time around, so I plan on doing everything I can to make it memorable now!

hi blinker!:wave: i think last time i posted in the weight loss while ttc group, i was still on a healthy eating kick. and then morning sickness kicked in big time and now i'm a mess! hope you are managing much better than me!!:thumbup:

Time is going by so slowly here, too. We found out bang on 4weeks and now we are 4w6d and I feel like I've aged a decade! Our first scan is at about 6.5 weeks and I am so looking forward to that!

Last night I had a bit of pink spotting. Because of my past I'm so worried. I phoned NHS direct and they told me to go see my gp today.

I've not slept I've been so worried !

Had you been dtd teddysgirl, I know you was on about being intimate again! Maybe from that perhaps??? Or if not some left over from implantation??? Hope your ok x

Exactly. Mine says....the baby is the size of a poppyseed how can it make you feel that I'll. Guess he doesn't understand hormones. He makes me feel bad for having a day off work. Last night I asked him to let the dog in cos I was in bed with a headache and he said "you had a headache yesterday, you have a headache now and no doubt you'll f***ing have one tomorrow"

I get so upset I'm in tears so often about it. I feel like I'm by myself in this whole thing.

:hugs: sorry to hear hopefully he gets a bit more supportive! My hubby is very supportive and is really worried when I feel sick but even he is like isn't it too early to feel sick this early, and i am like "please tell my body that!":winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->