• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I told my sis over the weekend. I'll probably wait a couple more weeks to tell the rest of the family and friends. But I'll be waiting til week 12 to tell work. Not looking forward to that at all.

I think "Christmas puddings" sounds nice, but I agree that if some of us aren't into Christmas for whatever reason, maybe something else would be better. I like the "snowflake" idea.

How about: the " winter wonders", "snow Babies", lil holiday lights", "snowy snugglies" , yeah these are silly!

December darlings? Give me a second to think of more.

Winter Wonders is cute!

December 13th possible due date right here. Fourth pregnancy, but we are trying for our first rainbow baby! Have really good feeling, I think this will be our forever baby!
We go in for our first ultrasound scan next week on Wednesday. Really have my fingers crossed for good news :)

December 13th possible due date right here. Fourth pregnancy, but we are trying for our first rainbow baby! Have really good feeling, I think this will be our forever baby!
We go in for our first ultrasound scan next week on Wednesday. Really have my fingers crossed for good news :)

Hello possible due date twin! I'm only going by guesses at this point! :baby:

Finally caught up, I missed a bunch on this thread, working too much during the day without access to internet.

I'm not a huge fan of puddings but I love the winter wonders or december snowflakes idea. Something that doesn't have holiday connotation for those that don't all celebrate holidays.

Cramping has been me lately, comes and goes quite a bit but the back pain is what's killing me the most. And I hear you on constantly thirsty...can't get enough water.

First scan I want to be after I'm for sure 7-8 weeks so probably going to wait about 3-4 weeks to be on the safe side. I don't want something too early and I can't see the heartbeat. That's how I found out about the last one so I need that reassurance. Can't wait to hear how all the early scans go! Sticky beans for all of us!

Finally caught up, I missed a bunch on this thread, working too much during the day without access to internet.

I'm not a huge fan of puddings but I love the winter wonders or december snowflakes idea. Something that doesn't have holiday connotation for those that don't all celebrate holidays.

Cramping has been me lately, comes and goes quite a bit but the back pain is what's killing me the most. And I hear you on constantly thirsty...can't get enough water.

First scan I want to be after I'm for sure 7-8 weeks so probably going to wait about 3-4 weeks to be on the safe side. I don't want something too early and I can't see the heartbeat. That's how I found out about the last one so I need that reassurance. Can't wait to hear how all the early scans go! Sticky beans for all of us!

Yes! STICKY BEANS ALL AROUND!!!!!
I still like Winter Wonders :)

Winter Wonders is cute!

I love december darlings! For the life of me I couldn't think of a good D word to put before December.

Angel, you may want to book the appointment sooner rather than later. I called for an appointment at 5 weeks 5 days, and the receptionist said they were already fully booked for babies with my expected due date. Can you believe that!

So, I've had to settle for a clinic that's not my first choice (due to being farther away from home/work). They couldn't fit me in for a few weeks, so I'll be 8 weeks anyways.

Hi Kallie3000. Welcome and good luck!

Brandie....I hope you get more eggs :haha:

I kind of ate 13 hard boiled eggs for supper

It's such a major craving for me right now lol.

December Dreamers
December Snowbabies

Winter Wonders is cute!

I love december darlings! For the life of me I couldn't think of a good D word to put before December.

Whichever we go with, I can make some signature images after I get home! I also thought dolls but darlings stood out to me a little more!

Hi Luna, I would love to join the thread. I'm expecting my very first bundle of joy on the 6st of December. It is so nice to see how many of us are due in December, winter babies woohooo!! Just in time for Christmas. Could one ever ask for a better gift? I'm so excited yet so nervous. This is a great thread as we all go through the scary first trimester we could all use some support.

December babies are pretty wonderful. My oldest son was born December 1.

It's funny because I'm March, and my oldest daughter is March.
My youngest daughter is May, and her father (my EX husband) is May.
My son is December, and now there's another December baby coming.
Guess that means when I aim for #6, I gotta aim for another July baby lol

In other news….
I just ordered my diaper bag and super excited to get it in!!!! :cloud9:

I'm seriously an MK addict and this just made my day!!! <3

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 10.10.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 10.10.33 PM.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 4
Congrats to all those who got their bfp! Ive woke up feeling okay, every night i go to sleep i am stressing about what tomorrow brings. When my HG started last year i was amazing 1 day within 24hrs everything changed i never started to feel better until 15 weeks later. As long as im okay on saturday as i got tickets to see shrek the musical :D

I cant remember names of dec groups in 07 and 09.

Guess my test was a nasty evap
The witch arrived this morning

Good luck and HH9M everyone!!!

Hi ladies, congratulations on all the BFP's. I'm due 6th December with baby number 2 and would love to join you in this journey :flower:

So sorry BrandiCanucks :hugs:

I hope so too. I think that maybe my body just isn't ready yet. The witch is 3 days earlier than expected.

I think there's also the possibility that I DID conceive and because my cycles are still wonky from having my son in July, the witch just overtook instead.

My two miscarriages happened when my daughter was 6 months old and 8 months old, and I finally got my keeper when she was 1 year old. Since September 2013, my body has gone through a tubal reversal, pregnancy, and c-section. It probably just needs more time to recover.

I'm honestly a little shocked that it didn't happen, because it's happened on the first try with my donor twice now, so I'm chalking it up to my body just not being ready yet. Gonna try again for next cycle and if it doesn't happen then, then I'm going to wait until my son is a year old before trying again.

Take care ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->