December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hya ladies! So yesterday after my bleed at work, I drove straight to the ER where they ran tests and did a scan. My levels are at 83k and my tiny blimp danced all over the screen for me showing off his or her beautiful 130 BPM heartbeat!!! They found no reason for the bleed other than perhaps sensitivity from sex with hubby so no hanky panky for a while ^.^ thanks for all the kind words and support ladies!

Oh Indhira, that's wonderful to hear!!

Hi Shezza :flower: Congrats on the twins and welcome to the group!

I had some bad cramping today that made be a bit nervous, but it's died down. Now I'm going to eat some really fattening Mac&Cheese for dinner :thumbup:

Hya ladies! So yesterday after my bleed at work, I drove straight to the ER where they ran tests and did a scan. My levels are at 83k and my tiny blimp danced all over the screen for me showing off his or her beautiful 130 BPM heartbeat!!! They found no reason for the bleed other than perhaps sensitivity from sex with hubby so no hanky panky for a while ^.^ thanks for all the kind words and support ladies!

I have a huge grin - that is so great to hear!

That's brill Indhira :)

I feel yucky today, all dry lips and sleepy and I feel hungry make a big plate of food and eat like 5 bites and I'm done :( don't want to go do school run!

That's great news indhira :)

I've continued to have sharp pains in my side. It's probably stretching pains but I went to the doctors to be on the safe side and I have a scan at 9am tomorrow! I'm excited at the thought of seeing my little raspberry but nervous that something will be wrong. I can't remember whether I'll need a full bladder for the abdominal scan (I'm assuming that it will be abdominal). Those that have had early scans, did you have to drink loads of water beforehand?

I'm having a colposcopy tomorrow so will wait til after that to book my scan , I'm hoping they might even scan me over there knowing how concerned and reluctant I am to have the colposcopy done , ill just wait and see . That's who I'll be booking with babyscan.ie it's 100 pound but sure it's worth it to feel at ease and know baby's healthy . I'm always wondering and hoping that alls okay in there :(

Willow, I have my scan at 9am tomorrow too! Though I suppose we are in very different time zones, so not really the same time...I'm assuming my scan will be transvaginal, as that's what it was at 8 weeks with DS. I've not been told to arrive with a full bladder. But I may drink a bunch of water before hand just in case. Fingers crossed everything is alright with your bub.

Hi all. Had another scan today. Baby measuring 3 days ahead. Got everything crossed!

Willow, I have my scan at 9am tomorrow too! Though I suppose we are in very different time zones, so not really the same time...fingers crossed everything is alright with your bub.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Hi all. Had another scan today. Baby measuring 3 days ahead. Got everything crossed!

That's fantastic!!

Stacey, good luck tomorrow. I'm sure it will go fine. I hope you get a scan!

Thank u elma :) reli hoping they'll give me one but I'll not get my hopes up lol !

Great news nessaw!

Willow I went overboard with the water before my early scan @ 7 weeks. Drank too much and ended up having to pee right before it coz I was bursting :haha: they couldn't see anything then with abdominal scan so had to do transvaginal one. The one I'm having next week, the receptionist told me to drink a pint of water about an hour before the scan.

Best of luck tomorrow Stacey, would be great to have a surprise scan!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too Parl! My heart goes out to you and anyone else who has had a similar TTC journey xx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->