December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Sorry to hear your news flibberty,

Brit have you tried Mac n cheese? I made homemade gluten free macaroni tonight and it's the first meal I've not felt like throwing up for a while!!

Just a quick update for those who were asking, I avoided the group for a few days and had a lot of catching up to do.

I went for my scan on wednesday after the bleeding and they confirmed I was in the process of miscarriage.

Wednesday night I passed my tiny bean and placenta. I've planted it in a baby rose bush so I have somewhere to remember baby.

Wishing you all a happy healthy rest of pregnancy!

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Indhira, I sincerely hope everything is okay. I would call your doctor or go to the hospital if you can. :hugs:

Flibberty, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I wish you peace in whatever decision you make regarding IVF. You and your little bean will not be forgotten here. :hugs:

Indhira - keeping my fingers crossed that everything turns out well.

Wishing you the very best Flibberty.

Is anyone else showing? I had to bust out my maternity clothes today. I can still get away with wearing normal clothes but my stretchy tops and jeans are so much more comfy.

Hope everything is OK indhira

Good luck which ever rout you choose Flibberty

I wake up with a more or less flat belly but by 2PM I look like thishttps://i60.tinypic.com/149m7f7.jpg

So sorry Flibberty. Big Hugs :hugs:
Indhira, fingers and toes crossed for you.

Anyone else not have morning sickess..? I feel very grateful to be able to eat and not be throwing up but Im a little nervous because I had it right away with my last pregnancy. I have sore BBs, mild cramps, moodiness and exhaustion so I know Im pregnant but the lack of queasiness makes me wonder about my levels. Can't wait for the first scan!

PS Joeliza, same thing going on here. I bought some new clothes today as Im afraid people are going to guess early..

Definitely starting to show already, I've had some rlp since 4 weeks so not really surprised I guess

Happy 7 weeks, Luna!

What does RLP feel like?

Do you guys generally cramp in one area or all over? I'll get pinching cramps on the right side mostly, but then occasionally on the left. Just wondering if the left is related to bub too or just something random.

Is anyone else showing? I had to bust out my maternity clothes today. I can still get away with wearing normal clothes but my stretchy tops and jeans are so much more comfy.

I'm worried as I'm not bloated AT ALL. :cry:

Don't worry, Britt! The bloating will happen. :haha:
Also, you probably don't feel bloated because you've been so sick.
I think you show sooner with your 2nd, so not sure what to expect this time.

Hi Luna they are saying 12/12/15 but with me having diabetes it may be sooner lol

Yes Britt, don't worry at all. This is my second so showing much earlier. Also, I'm not generally having issues keeping food down.

Happy 7 weeks, Luna!

What does RLP feel like?

Do you guys generally cramp in one area or all over? I'll get pinching cramps on the right side mostly, but then occasionally on the left. Just wondering if the left is related to bub too or just something random.

For me.it's a sudden shooting pain if I move a certain way, it is where the side edges of the front of teeny tiny bikini bottoms would be. I didn't start getting it until the end of first tri last time but at least right now it's not too bad since I can cough and sneeze without it hurting so far ;)

I ate half a sandwich tonight!! :thumbup:
So far, so good!!!!

The weather here is terrible.
I see myself going to bed super early tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->