December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I had my first official appointment this morning. Everything looks good. They gave me an abdominal scan since it was to early to hear a heartbeat with Doppler. It took a while to find my bean, but there was a heart flickering, so I guess everything is progressing.

I will be doing the Verify DNA test when I get back from Hawaii in early June. The sad news is that my husband wants to skip the nt ultrasound at 12 weeks because he feels it will be redundant. I guess that means I won't see my little one for another 11 weeks.

I had my first official appointment this morning. Everything looks good. They gave me an abdominal scan since it was to early to hear a heartbeat with Doppler. It took a while to find my bean, but there was a heart flickering, so I guess everything is progressing.

I will be doing the Verify DNA test when I get back from Hawaii in early June. The sad news is that my husband wants to skip the nt ultrasound at 12 weeks because he feels it will be redundant. I guess that means I won't see my little one for another 11 weeks.

So happy bean is doing well! Why can't you go alone or something? I don't think it's redundant at all :(

Good luck to everyone going for scans soon! Can't wait to get my first scan .... Just another 5 weeks to wait lol

I had my scan this morning and bubs is in the right place (phew) is measuring exactly right for my dates and we got to see its heart beating! We're very relieved and excited! Really looking forward to my first midwife appointment tomorrow as well.

I've not even been to doctors to tell them I'm pregnant yet...well I need to register at a new surgery first as moved house! Don't know why but I'm enjoying it just being a shared secret right now. Not even told my mum either! Any body else still keeping it quiet?

Great news Willow!

Very few people know for us as well. Parents don't. Just a few friends and my manager at work

Only a few friends and my mum know this time around! I am quite a high risk in pregnancy so would rather keep it quiet and yes I'm finding it quite liberating. I return to work on Monday as a nurse on a busy ward I'm thinking of not telling them either unless a situation occurs to question my safety.

Yep, only DH and my sis know. If my scan goes well, I may tell soon though.

Yep, keeping it v quiet here after mmc in Jan. Only my sister and SIL knew before last weekend. Then we told DHs parents as they were quite worried about us being upset (DH brother and SIL announced they're expecting). Didn't want them worrying about us so told them! Otherwise waiting until at least 12 weeks.

I find it more reassuring that a few people know after having losses as then I know I have immediate support without breaking bad news before they even got the good news. We told our parents straight away. One friend knew we were planing on trying so I ended up telling her but I knew she would keep quiet and another friend guessed the other day after seeing me looking really queasy lol! Not telling anyone else until after the 12 week scan thou.

Only my parents, sister and one friend know. Hubby's mom found out cause she found my prenatals while searching for something in the car so she figured it out Lol.

Cant wait for my first official dr visit/ultrasound next week! :)
Congrats to the ladies with great scans!

My colposcopy went fine this morning , they detected minor changes and will do a biopsy when baby's here :) she did a wee scan for me too I was over the moon :) measuring exactly 8 weeks & a good strong heartbeat , I am thrilled !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
Soo happy for you Stacey! Baby looks soo big already compared to my wee scan earlier this week! Lol. Didnt realize the change that a few weeks does for a baby picture :)

We haven't told anyone yet, I did book with the midwife right at 4 weeks because they are in high demand here so you have to call as soon as you get a positive test!

Only a couple friends know And my parents, boyfriend but not sure at this point if he will be leaving so I don't think his mum knows. I think the 12 week scan is quite important to who it was who said they would be skipping it?

I've not called midwifes to book in yet either should really do that!! I think u can email so may do that no. Then I'll get my appointment to book in and then a scan date :)

Congrats Stacey! The best news :thumbup:

We haven't told much of anyone but a few close friends. I know our families are going to take it less than awesomely due to our financial problems plus us having a 2 year old so we are kind of putting it off until we are 100% sure it's a sticky bean...

Off topic but does anyone else obsessively test once they are pregnant? This baby was a complete accident/surprise but of course I'm now in love with it and I've been testing practically daily since I found out :dohh: it feels like one day I'll wake up and it's all a dream. I've been using 88c cheapie from Walmart but the lines basically got as dark as the control line and then stopped progressing so I finally got a FRER and hahahahaha. Idk why I'm so paranoid when I am so nauseated all the time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79