December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Anyone else not have morning sickess..? I feel very grateful to be able to eat and not be throwing up but Im a little nervous because I had it right away with my last pregnancy. I have sore BBs, mild cramps, moodiness and exhaustion so I know Im pregnant but the lack of queasiness makes me wonder about my levels. Can't wait for the first scan!

PS Joeliza, same thing going on here. I bought some new clothes today as Im afraid people are going to guess early..

I have no sickness either and it makes me worry too! How many weeks are you I'm just shy off 6 weeks so I guess it could all start soon still. With my ds's I remember it starting around 6 ish weeks but I had a little before hand especially at night time in bed and so far nothing apart from a little in my tww but I know as of last week my hcg levels have been rising so who knows. Also before I was getting up at 6am and going to work for the day and running around a busy ward so I think that can make a difference. I'm still on mat leave atm! I do have a very sensitive nose and some smells aren't very nice but I wouldn't say it make me feel sick. I suppose we will just have to wait and see I guess but good luck with everything xx

Anyone else not have morning sickess..? I feel very grateful to be able to eat and not be throwing up but Im a little nervous because I had it right away with my last pregnancy. I have sore BBs, mild cramps, moodiness and exhaustion so I know Im pregnant but the lack of queasiness makes me wonder about my levels. Can't wait for the first scan!

PS Joeliza, same thing going on here. I bought some new clothes today as Im afraid people are going to guess early..

I was worried at first because with my daughter, nausea was one of the things that led me to test. This time I was freaking out but it finally kicked in a week or so ago and I'm regretting wishing for it lol. And my boobs are just now getting really sore. My symptoms are really just a lot different from the first time around. I guess every pregnancy really is different. I was also spotting/bleeding pink and red from 5 weeks on with my daughter..still no bleeding with this one, which I am so grateful for!

I am so sorry for your loss, flibberty, so so sorry. :hugs:

So sorry flibberty x

Hoping you get some good news today Indhira x

Ladies worrying about lack of ms, I had it with dd but not with ds, go figure! :) none for me either so far so thinking it's a little dude in there....

So sorry flibberty xo

I get massive bloating when I eat.
I find that I get stretching pains now an again but normally worse at night .There not really painful but just enough to make me think what is going on in there!! Booked in for an appointment at my hospital. They have booked it for when I will be 10 weeks. Still haven't had a scan not sure if I should ask my doctor if I can have a referral for a private scan. Just for peace of mind as am quite anxious, but then I think that is probably normal feeling like that especially being first pregnancy. :shrug:

Wish there was a little window!!! :)

I can't stop eating mustard. I also can't sleep. It's 4 a.m. and I've been dipping saltines in mustard for like 30 minutes. I'm also craving salami which sucks because I'm vegan. :dohh: But I am dreading going to sleep because when I wake up i know I will be fatigued and nauseated again and won't be able to eat anything. Arghhh. I really wish my daughter was on my body clock too! My life would be so easy right now. I probably won't be able to get to sleep until 5 and my daughter wakes up at 6. Im really starting to piss my husband off because he comes home every evening and I'm just curled up in bed with Caoimhe watching Netflix. No dinner made, no laundry or cleaning done, literally nothing done. And I'm still exhausted all the way up until about 7 p.m. And my daughters bed time is at 8! Seriously this is the most debilitating thing I've ever dealt with.

And all I want to do is dip random things in mustard and cry ;_;

feel better hun xxx

I seem to be most nauseous mid afternoon and evening. I usually feel like I've been hit by a bus in the morning, but that's tiredness more than anything

Knees, mustard makes everything better. Just take a bottle everywhere you go, and things will be fine....in 6-8 weeks :sleep: btw, how do you pronounce your daughter's name? Is it a family name?

I'm just now 9 weeks and starting to feel a bit less tired. But on the other hand nausea has been worse the last two days.

Last night I dreamt that I had a scan and I saw that baby was a girl. :laugh2:

IsaacRalph, Im just over 6 weeks..have been feeling so much better in the stomach department than last time. Good luck to you to..sounds like we're very lucky (so far :winkwink:) to feel so good.

Knees, sorry to hear youre not getting much rest, hope that youre getting back to your old sleep pattern soon. :sleep: PS I just bought some blue cheese mustard that is awesome!

2ndtimeAbz, I had heard that gender may have something to do with ms, will be interesting to see if you have another boy! Either way no ms is pretty nice, enjoy! :flower:

Lilly, my cramps feel like stretching..and are painful too. A lot of times they're in the middle uterus area and sometimes on the left by my ovary. I have had some sharp pains in my hips too.

Elma, how was your scan on Monday?

I am down with a very bad cold... it hurts like hell when I sneeze...
I think I have some cysts on my right..

Knees, mustard makes everything better. Just take a bottle everywhere you go, and things will be fine....in 6-8 weeks :sleep: btw, how do you pronounce your daughter's name? Is it a family name?

I'm just now 9 weeks and starting to feel a bit less tired. But on the other hand nausea has been worse the last two days.

Her name is pronounced Keeva! It's not a family name or anything we just love Ireland and fell in love with the name and justified it by the fact that we both have Irish heritage somewhere hahaha.

I'm happy for you guys with no m/s! I'm really curious to find out if symptoms will have any reflection on gender!

I've been having intermittent sharp stabbing pains in my lower left hand side. Does this sound like stretching pains? I can't remember having it with Reuben and so I'm getting a bit paranoid about it being ectopic :(

I've been having intermittent sharp stabbing pains in my lower left hand side. Does this sound like stretching pains? I can't remember having it with Reuben and so I'm getting a bit paranoid about it being ectopic :(

I've been having the same, and baby was scanned yesterday and is doing just fine. When is you scan?

Hi everyone haven't been on in a while been so busy with work and sleeping lol ! Had midwife on Monday im 8 weeks so just have to wait a long 4-6 more weeks for my first scan :( was thinking on booking an early scan privately for next week maybe , can u see a heartbeat at roughly 9 weeks ? Hope everyone's good

Should get hb at 9 weeks! We seen ours there at 7 weeks. I can't wait another 4 weeks either so I've booked a private scan for next Tues :blush: babyscan.ie had good reviews so we booked with them

I've been having the same, and baby was scanned yesterday and is doing just fine. When is you scan?

I haven't got a date yet but it probably won't be for another 4 weeks or so. I have my first midwife appointment on Friday, so I'll raise it then or if I get super paranoid I might try and persuade my doctor to let me have an early scan.

You can see heart beat from 6 weeks providing development matches up with lmp. I really want an early scan but I don't think I could convince OH to let me have 2 private ones and I think my girl would live to see a scan but I can't really take them both to the 20week abnormality scan as the hospitals don't usually let kids sit in in scans and it would most likely end up falling within school hours anyway.

Hi ladies, ive joined the FB group and now found this one i'm due Dec 16th with twins. wishing you all a healthy pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->