December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

One of my first symptoms was a really vivid dream I had about having twins which ended up as one boy. There is definitely only one in there though!

My scan went great. Heart rate was high, but she said that's normal
Early on. Baby even kinda looked like a baby! She bumped my due date up a couple days, but I don't put too much faith into that.

Anyone know how to post a pic from my phone?

Awesome! heard high heart rate is for boys...

All babies, regardless of sex, start out with a steadily increasing heart rate until it peaks at about 200 bpm at 9 weeks then it drops a bit and levels out. I have always heard it the other way round, above 150 for girls and below for boys, however both of mine always had higher heart rates, boys was usually 150-153 and girls was usually 153-156 ish.

Oh gawwwwd nausea this morning. I woke up feeling totally fine and now I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I've only thrown up once so far and that was about a week ago...

I've heard its a higher heart rate for a girl too . Feeling so sorry for everyone with bad sickness :( I feel really nauseous in the evenings finding it hard to eat my dinners :(

Knees, that's a difficult situation for sure. No judgement from me. I would definitely get it checked out ASAP.

Unless I misunderstood, it sounds like you have a regular doctor. Wouldn't it me much easier (or at least cheaper) for you to go to your doctor as opposed to the ER? Or are you afraid they wont see you since you don't have insurance? You doctor's office likely has a nurse/advice line where you talk to a nurse or NP. That would be my advice, call and explain your situation. There's a good chance they'll tell you to come in. Is a UTI just detected from a blood test?

But good luck with wherever you decide to go.

Also, Knees, regarding how far along are you. No, I can't imagine there's any chance you'd feel baby move at 7/8 week, even though i'd heard you can feel it maybe a tad earlier with second baby. But baby is so low at this point, other (digestive) things may be mistaken for movement. Or maybe you are farther along.

I wonder, can you feel your uterus? Like, if you push/palpate above your pubic bone? With number 1, I could feel uterus at about 13/14 weeks. I'm nearly 10 weeks now, and still can not feel my uterus. I'm sure this varies for everyone, but since this is your second baby just like me, maybe this could be a benchmark for you? If you can't feel your uterus, I'd doubt your baby is big enough to feel and probably not beyond 11 week.

Please take this all with a grain of salt... cause what do I know?! :flower:

Knees, no judgement here either. Hope you get your insurance soon.

I don't know much about uti's but can you treat with lots of water and/or cranberry juice?

Got my first midwife appt through! How exciting! 11th May. I will be 7 weeks. Then we have a private scan booked for 16th May at 7+5

Morning ladies! Just threw up my breakfast on my way to work. How embarrassing cause I was at a stop sign and just had to open the door and lean over. I'm sure the car behind me thought I was hungover or something! LOL.

Knees, I'd say try to see your general doctor? My insurance took about 2 months to kick in with my 1st pregnancy but my doctor agreed to bill me and once the bills arrived I'd just send them to Medicaid since they backdate the coverage to the day you actually applied (At least thats how it is here in FL). Otherwise, I'd say go to ER! Don't wait and let this end up being something you regret down the road. When I went to the ER for my bleeding, they thought it might be a UTI or kidney infection which the nurse was too eager to share with me could lead to a MC. Scared me shittless, but thankfully that wasnt it for me.

AFM, soooo excited for my first appointment/scan next Thursday! These 3 weeks have flown by!!!! :)

I heard my baby's heartbeat with my Doppler for the first time today!!!

I was closer to 9 weeks when I first heard it with DS so am shocked that I managed to hear it this early!

OMG! Joeliza, thats awesome!! :)
Did you buy yours at a store or ordered online? I want to buy one but I'm scared I'll obsess over it and run to the ER everytime I dont think I've found the heartbeat Lol

I got mine from Amazon when preg w DS 3 years ago. It's easy to obsess over. I've been looking since 7w6d but didn't worry about not finding it because I know there's only a small chance to hear it this early.

Glad I didn't give up :)

Knees - just wanted to weigh in here. It is absolutely NOT "abuse" to get the prenatal care that you need, however possible. Any healthcare system that leaves pregnanct women without care is f-d up, your need for care is normal and right, the lack of care is what is abusive. Go get checked out and do not feel guilty, even for a second! Hope everything is ok, :hugs:.

I think I got this ticker situation to work? Testing it out! Lol

Thank you all for your advice! I definitely don't think I'm feeling it move if I'm 8 or 7 weeks, I know I for sure did at 11 weeks with Keebs but that was the earliest and due to her jumping forward in growth at some point she may have actually been 12 weeks. I know you feel it earlier a lot with the second pregnancy but I really doubt I can feel a blueberry sized baby haha. I'm just worried because my periods weren't regular and we didn't track the times we had sex that I might actually be further along. I feel better uti-wise right now, so I'm drinking tons of cranberry juice and water and if I feel bad tonight I will go. I don't have a doctor yet, that's the only reason I would go to e ER. That's why I feel bad because it's really not an emergency but I'm not sure what else to do if something's wrong :wacko:

I can feel like the very very top of my uterus but nothing more. The sensations that feel like baby moving are way low though, behind my pubic bone. They're not like in my stomach. And it only happens at night and sometimes midday, like on schedule daily. It's just like with Keebs! It could be like phantom baby flutters or something though. Idk. The reason I know I felt Keebs that early was after a week or two of the sensations which at the time were totally new to me, I had an ultrasound and saw her moving at the same time that I was feeling the flutters. It was pretty rad :thumbup:

Knees, when I was pregnant with my son, I had state insurance. No judgment here! It does take FOREVER to come in, but my Dr.'s office was fine with me saying I had applied but hadn't gotten my card yet.

Omg, so I just had a bout of very unpleasant vomiting, and my daughter heard me and came running in and she stood there patting my back while I puked, saying "It okay, it okay mama." Most heartwarming vomiting experience ever!

So cute! This morning mine heard me being sick and were saying aww mummy don't worry, you just have a tummy bug but you will be better soon, we will look after you. You got to keep drinking water but only little sips! Hehe!

Anyone NOT sick? I'm still early but I'm not sick at all. I'm trying to enjoy it, most people say they didn't get it till 6 weeks. It's just hard to believe that I'd be so lucky as not to have sickness :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->