December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

LillyTame-I'm at 7w and I haven't had a bit of sickness. The only way I might know I was pregnant was that I have been having dreams that I actually remember. Well, that and the fact that AF never showed. HA! I am also very appreciative that I can eat like normal.

Well, terripeachy, here's to hoping me and you stay sick free! :friends: :haha:

My scan went great. Heart rate was high, but she said that's normal
Early on. Baby even kinda looked like a baby! She bumped my due date up a couple days, but I don't put too much faith into that.

Anyone know how to post a pic from my phone?

Awesome! heard high heart rate is for boys...

All babies, regardless of sex, start out with a steadily increasing heart rate until it peaks at about 200 bpm at 9 weeks then it drops a bit and levels out. I have always heard it the other way round, above 150 for girls and below for boys, however both of mine always had higher heart rates, boys was usually 150-153 and girls was usually 153-156 ish.

:haha: thats me... Sorry for messing up... I read it once and got it all messed up when i tried to recollect... May be because i really dont believe in all these... But having discussed this i realise the first scan around 8 weeks for DS was 145... With this one i dint even ask how much is it

I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow, and I haven't had any real morning sickness yet either. A few bouts of very mild nausea here and there, but that's it. It was bad with my first pregnancy, so I'm hoping things continue as they are!

Knees - hope your insurance comes through soon. I am new in this country and dont know much about how it works. Wishing you the best!

I dont know if this information helps. At around 8 weeks around my first regular prenatal and ultrasound, they did cervix and breast screening and took a sample of urine.... Getting back home, while checking the tests they ordered around my NT scan scheduled at 12 weeks, i noticed another urine test... I called up them to check if its a duplication... They said the fist sample was used for protein checks and the next one will be used for UTIs... Hence i have this feeling that its the urine check for UTIs

I never had any nausea with DS... With this one i felt very mild nausea a few times and when i ate well it got better... Could be acidity... Thankful for being not sick....hope to remain this way for next 7 months

Anyone NOT sick? I'm still early but I'm not sick at all. I'm trying to enjoy it, most people say they didn't get it till 6 weeks. It's just hard to believe that I'd be so lucky as not to have sickness :haha:

I'm not feeling sick either, Lilly. I didn't feel sick at all with my last pregnancy and everything was fine. Apparently my mom and my sister were the same when pregnant, so I just feel like I'm lucky. I'm hoping you're the same and it continues for you! :thumbup:

Lilly- I thought the same thing, that maybe MS would just skip me completely but buba proved me wrong this morning. Threw up breakfast and some of dinner :(

But if that means buba's in there growing, I'm thankful for it! :)

Oh man you ladies that don't feel sick are so lucky! Mine started right at 6 weeks like last time, I have so many food aversions I can hardly eat anything :(

I miss coffee so much :(

It's probably a good thing it is a huge aversion, because caffiene isnt so good. But I haven't been able to eat or drink any hot liquids at all! Soup, coffee and tea - and those used to be my whole diet, hah!

Isn't it awful? I had the hot drink aversion last time but I am able to drink tea this time so that's something :haha:

Everything tastes sweet to me unless it's properly savoury. My oh had a tikka masala and it tasted awful to me! also eating HUGE lunches and tiny dinners, sometimes only like 5 bites. Weird pregnancy so far, just exhausted :/

First few weeks I was eating so well but lately I am really struggling to eat anything that isn't grapes, biscuits, breadsticks, potato or plain wrap. Managed to no be sick so far this morning. Wondering if it is because the previous night I had hardly slept, been up and down loads and didn't eat straight after waking up. Slept much better thast night and ate right away.

Yesterday I had my first really sicky day....came on about 1pm and lasted till I went to bed. Feeling a bit sicky this morning still...not really fancying my usual cup of tea. :(

I woke up a couple of hours ago and really fancied pancakes for breakfast but decided to lay in and now I feel too sick to eat.

Also last night was the first time I have woken up in the night feeling sick.

Night before last I had a dream that I had triplets !!! 2 boys and a girl, such a strange dream. Multiples don't run in my family so if I have multiples it will be a miracle !

Not feeling it today! Have had blood results that suggest I'm being overtreated for my hypothyroidism and my levels are high so even more concerned about the pregnancy now. Also since yesterday I have had a weird/different back pain and my cramps have totally gone. Back pain feels like I'm going to start bleeding soon or something. I have had back pain throughout but this feels weird. Any one else had tiny little white clumps in discharge? ? I have it doesn't smell or anything just the odd one in amongst discharge! I really am not confident about this pregnancy at all. I feel awful with the symptoms of overtreatment heart racing, palps, anxiety not sleeping etc etc. I don't think I can wait until Friday to know the fate of this pregancy? What do you think I should do?? I have minimal nausea no sore boobs just bit tired and hungry but that could be because of my meds. Oh somebody shoot me now!

Could be thrush. You can safely use the pessary and cream during pregnancy but not the tablet.

To those without nausea/many symptoms - please don't worry too much! It's totally normal especially this early. My first pregnancy I was nauseous and had super tender boobs from before I took the first test at 14 dpo. I was really worried this time because my only symptom until very recently was pure exhaustion. But the last week or so the sickness has definitely kicked in and my boobs just starting hurting badly. But some people just never feel bad. My friend had morning sickness with her first baby and none with her second (and that baby is now nearly six months old). Every woman and pregnancy is totally different. :hugs:

Well I was looking through some old Facebook messages and found a message referring to my period! Yay! Lol, so that pushes my due date back by a few days. But it puts me at 8w1d which is kind of exciting haha! My new due date is December 11 but Luna you don't have to change it because I'm still not 100% and won't be til I go to the doctor :dohh:

Off topic but Luna is one of my favorite name choices for a girl. Mostly because of Luna the whale, even though Luna the whale was a boy. I just know nobody would let me name a boy Luna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->