December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Could be thrush. You can safely use the pessary and cream during pregnancy but not the tablet.

Thanks but don't think it is thrush unless very early on! I don't have much discharge like I've had in previous pregnancies and I'm quite dry really just a little bit today on tissue with few tiny lumps in. It's was off white against the white toilet paper!

You don't always even get external discharge at all with thrush it really can vary. I was at the dr the other day because chemist wouldn't sell me the treatment whilst pregnant, she said some women get loads of discharge some just a bit and some don't even notice they have thrush at all. 90% of women get it at some point in pregnancy. I just wouldn't completely discount it that's all as having lumps in discharge isn't really normal in healthy discharge.

Started bleeding today think I might be losing pregnancy! Had bloods done at hospital and waiting for dr to call. That will be 3 angel babies now! X

IsaacRalph - sorry you are going through this. I really hope everything is ok for you. Is it a lot of blood or just spotting ?

Even if it's a lot of blood it doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong with baby.

Thanks teddy! I have been spotting red blood! Never had any spotting in healthy pregnancies before only the miscarriages! I am thinking the worst to be fair as I think I have to. I don't see to ever been one of those people who have scares and things turn out ok!

IsaacRalph crossing fingers everything is going to be ok. I gather it is possible to have a bleed occur for reasons other than mc and the baby to be fine, hoping that when you hear from the Doc there is good news for you. :hugs: and positive thoughts coming your way.

Lilly and Terri, I am with you in the Non-MS club! :haha: Can't believe it, will be 7 weeks Monday and Im feeling really good! The only time I feel even slightly sick is if I wake up really hungry in the morning. With my BFP last July I was nauseated right away could barely eat anything. This has been a dream so far! Let's hope it stays that way! :thumbup:

IsaacRalph-I hope that everything is ok as well. Now all you can do is wait for he doctor's call. Good for you for going in early and having things checked out. Regardless of what happens I also hope you can get your other meds reassessed for use during pregnancy. I had to change blood pressure meds as soon as I got a positive test. You're in my thoughts.

Fingers crossed for a positive phone call from the doctor IssacRalph. Thinking of you x

Fingers crossed IssacRalph. I've had red bleeding in my daughter pregnancy with a clot the size of my hand and she's fine. So try not to worry to much.

You are in my thoughts Isaacralph , just stay positive and hopeful , I know that's easier said than done because as woman all we do is worry , sending you love xx

Thanks for all the well wishes girls! Things aren't looking great hcg was 18571 yesterday over 10 days ago they were 5177 so doubling every 5 days. I think they are on the way down going by how I'm feeling! I have read over 6000 levels can take over 96 hours to double but I honestly think I'm going to miscarry. Dr weren't that alarmed and said it's not great to go by hcg numbers at this stage. I had a crappy portable abdo scan done in women's unit and I think made myself 6 weeks 1 day?? They could vaguely see the pregnancy and embryo but couldn't detect heartbeat. They could also see a 1cm are of bleeding by cervix evidence of the bleed I had. It's stopped at present and I have a vaginal scan on Tuesday. Not that hopeful with those numbers and symptoms disappearing xx

If it helps it is totally normal not to see a heartbeat that early. But not gonna try to push false hope on you since you've been through it before and you know your body better than we do. Just know we're all here for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->