December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Thanks for all the well wishes girls! Things aren't looking great hcg was 18571 yesterday over 10 days ago they were 5177 so doubling every 5 days. I think they are on the way down going by how I'm feeling! I have read over 6000 levels can take over 96 hours to double but I honestly think I'm going to miscarry. Dr weren't that alarmed and said it's not great to go by hcg numbers at this stage. I had a crappy portable abdo scan done in women's unit and I think made myself 6 weeks 1 day?? They could vaguely see the pregnancy and embryo but couldn't detect heartbeat. They could also see a 1cm are of bleeding by cervix evidence of the bleed I had. It's stopped at present and I have a vaginal scan on Tuesday. Not that hopeful with those numbers and symptoms disappearing xx

Happy to hear the bleeding has stopped. Here's hoping everything will be ok. Ive been through one early loss so I know how hard that is and also how much anything like this can be scary. I had some pink and brown spotting a week ago and it made me super nervous. Sending positive thoughts and hugs your way! :hugs:

Sending positive vibes your way IsaacRalph.
Hoping you get good news tomorrow!

I hope everything will turn out well IsaacRalph!

After what seemed like an endless wait, we finally had our ultrasound appointment this morning! Baby is measuring just a couple days behind, but EDD is still December 19th, as I had calculated. Heart rate was 132bpm, and it was great to see that little flutter. Here's my little blob at 7+2!

https://i62.tinypic.com/jjo386.jpg

Awww congrats Blinker !!! So Cute.

I have a u/s on Wednesday (I'll be 7 weeks). I'm so nervous that they won't be able to find a heartbeat or that something will go wrong !

My 1st official ultrasound is on Thursday and like you TeddysGirl, i am on pins and needles about it! BUT we have to think positively and hope that everything will be okay!! :)

Remember, Today I am pregnant and my baby is healthy unless somebody tells me otherwise :happydance:

Gorgeous blob!
Fingers crossed for those having scans this week! I have another week and five days to wait for mine. It feels like forever

Sending positive thoughts and hugs your way issacralp..

Blinker, awesome news and pic... Congrats!

Good luck teddysgirl and indhira for your upcoming scan... It's going to be a good one for both of you..

Thanks everyone!!

Awww congrats Blinker !!! So Cute.

I have a u/s on Wednesday (I'll be 7 weeks). I'm so nervous that they won't be able to find a heartbeat or that something will go wrong !

I was a little nervous as well, but that's normal! Upon first glance of the baby, the tech said, "it's really tiny" and instantly I started worrying that it was TOO tiny and something was wrong, but it was perfectly fine. Our minds definitely have the terrible capability of blowing things way out of proportion, although most of the time it's all for nothing.

Yay blinker!! Was your ultrasound abdominal or vaginal?

Since the person I spoke with on the phone when I scheduled the appointment neglected to tell me to come with a full bladder, she couldn't see much with the abdominal ultrasound and opted to do transvaginal instead. Next time I will know! :thumbup:

Cute scan blinker! I want an early scan. :(

Hopefully the MW will have my 12 week scan appointment info when I go back to have bloods drawn tomorrow.

Dreadful headaches the last couple of days. Anyone have any remedies??had paracetamol. Tried a nap. Eaten, had water

Laurac1988, I find using cold packs can help with headaches. I sure do miss ibuprofen!

I have my dating scan tomorrow. I had a quick one two weeks ago when I was 7+2 and we saw a little bean with a heartbeat. I'm still really nervous, in part because it seems like I haven't had as strong of symptoms the last couple days but I think they started fading around 9 weeks with my son, too. Gahhh. I'm nervous.

Hey Laura, that is a bummer about your headache, I had a doozie last week too. I found wrapping my head in a bandage actually kind of helped, the pressure was nice. Hope it passed for you soon!

This thread moves fast

Welcome and congrats to anyone new :)

IssacRalph - sending lots of positive thoughts your way

blinker - lovely scan picture

Good luck to anyone having scans this week. Hope everying is going ok and look forward to seeing picture

I had some blood when wiping on friday but stopped by friday evening. Midwife was unable to get in for a scan and due to the bank holiday weekend couldn't get me in until tomorrow at 12.30pm hoping everything is ok with little snowflake doubt i will sleep tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->