December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

So nervous I have my early scan tomorrow afternoon I will be 7 weeks and 6 days.

I am getting DH to come along with me as I am so nervous !!!
Hoping to see a good heart beat!

Jessilou so you'll be eight weeks?

Good luck to all of those getting scans today :)

Ugh. Jealous of you guys with scans! My insurance still hasn't come in. I just want to know that there's definitely a baby in there, yknow? It's so hard to comprehend until you see it. I haven't had any spotting or anything which after my last pregnancy I am relieved about. Although that little part of me is like "You had bleeding and a healthy baby last time, what if for you no bleeding means something bad?!" :dohh:

Good luck to everyone with scans! Healthy beans to all of you!

Ugh. Jealous of you guys with scans! My insurance still hasn't come in. I just want to know that there's definitely a baby in there, yknow? It's so hard to comprehend until you see it. I haven't had any spotting or anything which after my last pregnancy I am relieved about. Although that little part of me is like "You had bleeding and a healthy baby last time, what if for you no bleeding means something bad?!" :dohh:

Good luck to everyone with scans! Healthy beans to all of you!

I wasn't going to get one, but due to my working situation I have to tell my boss at 9 or 10 weeks as there are things that I shouldn't be doing while pregnant. But I am pretty anxious about it all so I want to make sure things are on track before I tell her. It will be prob expensive maybe $200 as it probably won't be covered by medicare ,but doctor is still trying to get it bulk billed for me . I think it will be worth the money , if it means I am less stressed!

Good luck to everyone getting there scans ! It is Reli nerve racking , before I had mine I was filling my head with all sorts of stuff but now I feel a lot calmer . Once u all see that wee heart beating you can relax a bit :) good luck everyone :) jealous !

Really irritated right now.. Still feeling "flutters" so was doing some googling on how much babies move early on (I know it really can't be the baby, most likely is phantom kicks/flutters unless I am further along than I thought) but through this research found tons of women saying they felt baby at 10/11/12 weeks, followed by tons more women shutting them down and making them feel stupid or like they don't know their own bodies. I don't care what anyone says, I felt my daughter at 11 weeks and had it proved. It wasn't strong or anything, just the faintest fluttering and bubbly feelings, but it was real and I saw it with my own eyes on the ultrasound. So if you ladies think you feel your baby at 10+ weeks and someone is trying to shut you down, ignore them because they suck. People love to use their own experiences to invalidate others.

Knees You know your own body and know what your feeling within it and that's all that matters . Let people say what they want ! Your so lucky I'd love to be able to feel something that early on :(

Just got my first official scan through the post :) delighted ! 4th of June so not too far away ! Hopefully it flies in cannot wait to see my little one again :) and can't wait to tell our girl !

Hi I made a new ticker on the site lily pie but when I tried to upload it it said too many characters but haven't a clue how to shorten it or anything ? Anyone know it what sites do u use ? Am I uploading it in the right place , profile and edit signature ?

Hi I made a new ticker on the site lily pie but when I tried to upload it it said too many characters but haven't a clue how to shorten it or anything ? Anyone know it what sites do u use ? Am I uploading it in the right place , profile and edit signature ?

the ticker itself probably can't be shortened. i'm guessing you'll have to shorten the text you already have in your signature to make room for the ticker.:shrug:

Knees You know your own body and know what your feeling within it and that's all that matters . Let people say what they want ! Your so lucky I'd love to be able to feel something that early on :(

Just got my first official scan through the post :) delighted ! 4th of June so not too far away ! Hopefully it flies in cannot wait to see my little one again :) and can't wait to tell our girl !

Haha I know I felt her so once I had it confirmed I was fine, but I hate seeing other women feel stupid or be put down just because other people think they are experts. It makes me sad :nope:

Congrats on your scan date!

Scan didn't go well still just a yolk sac after 7 days no embryo to be seen! Been told and I know it's non viable after this length of time. Another scan next week before MVA procedure then closure. Another angel baby to my collection. Thanks for all the well wishes. Wishing you all wonderful pregnancies. Take care will be off here now xx

Hi ladies.

Can I join? Based on LMP my EDD is the 23/12

This will be our 2nd, DS has just gone 4 so he will be at school full time before this one arrives.

My first midwife appointment isn't until next week, hoping I can call and book my dating scan after :thumbup:

Xxx

I'm off sick from work today :( so full of snot and get feverish if I move around...I miss cold and flu medication. Just keeping fluids up and feeling sorry for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->