December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

So sorry for your loss IsaacRalph :( I'm here if you need to talk or anything.

2ndtime_I am with you! I'm in the beginning stages of a cold and wish I could take something for these sniffles -.-

Twin_So glad you got your scan appointment!

So sorry Isaacralph, sending lots of baby dust for the future x

So sorry issacralph!

Fab news on the scan twin!

So exciting to have a date to countdown to

X

Dear Hormones,

I was hysterically laugh-crying at a joke....why did you make me then start hysterically upset-cry over nothing ?

Sincerely,

My make-up is all over my face and neck now.

:hugs: isaacralph

Welcome k8! Was there another new person recently? I feel like I missed someone...

Yes k8te, it does make the wait so much more exciting rather than frustraitingly impatient once you get a set date to look ahead too! Its a few days after the kids birthday too so very exciting start to the month!

Oh that's so lovely that it's so close to the kids birthdays, it will soon come round with that to keep you busy.

I think mind will end up being the 2nd week in June, I have a wedding a week on Saturday to prepare for, then we go on holiday for a few weeks so it should keep me occupied until the 12 week mark!
X

I reckon mine will be third week of June
Annoying as my OHs birthday party is 13th June and would have liked a scan pic to show that isn't the 7+5 one. I'm assuming the 12 week one will look more like a baby than a blob. Thinking the 7+5 one will be a blob

Aw that would have been lovely.

I'm hoping my scan will be before Father's Day on the 21st so we can surprise everyone with the announcement then

X

We're still announcing at her party though, providing all is well at 7+5 scan

How about getting a top that says "bun in the oven" and wearing it until someone figures it out lol

We are announcing to family this weekend with our blob photo. I worked hard to come up with different ideas and am really looking forward to seeing their reactions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->