December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Oh I like that idea Teddy!

I'm debating between getting sticker for a bottle of wine made with the scan photo or getting my LO a tshirt that says 'I'm going to be a big brother' and see how long it takes people to notice

X

Ohhh K8te, where are you off to on holiday?

Laura, Maybe some form or pregnancy/baby related jewellery? Like you can buy necklaces that say due in December or a charm bracelet with baby rattles and bottle charms on.

Nausea is supposed to peak by 9 weeks right? I have been SO lucky that I have only been physically sick twice so far and I have days where the nausea is really mild so I get a break from it. Just these past few nights I have been so nauseous when I wake up to pee I really struggle to get back to sleep and usually I have been getting the stronger waves where I feel on the verge of vomiting before 2 pm then it really eases off but now I am getting them all thru the day and night. I am 7+6 by LMP but am sure I ovulated early and am a bit further along. Cannot wait to get an official due date! Currently my EDD is my aunts birthday but I doubt it will stay that way.

Aw the nausea is terrible isn't it. I've had a rough day today but I'm not usually too bad, but today is the worst by far. I'm lucky that I haven't been sick but if I get too hungry I feel terrible.

We are going to Morocco, I really can't wait!

Oh those necklaces and charms sound lovely
X

I"m the same K8te, if I get too hungry, its really bad. I'm also sort of just turned off by food in general, but I'm getting closer to 9 weeks now, and I do think its improving. When I feel better, I really feel better.

Where will you go in Morocco? I love Morocco! We went to Marrakesh a few years ago, and I had the best time, hope you'll enjoy it!!

I'm the same poco! I really don't fancy food in general so I'm trying to find anything I can muster some enthusiasm for!

We are going to Agadir! It's a little more touristy but will be a lot better with our little one.

X

ooooooh charms might be cute. Or keyrings...
I was considering getting cards printed with a lime on the front, then inside a scan pic and "your grandbaby/neice or nephew/great grandbabe etc etc" is the size of a Lime!"

We announced it to OH's parents at the weekend. OH handed the scan pic over whilst saying 'here's a picture of your grandchild'. His mum was really confused at first and asked when the scan pic was done thinking that it was of DS. The penny dropped when OH replied that it had been done the day before and then she got really excited. :)

Aw that's really sweet Willow, I have a feeling I would get the same response from my parents either that or they will say they already knew!

X

Scan didn't go well still just a yolk sac after 7 days no embryo to be seen! Been told and I know it's non viable after this length of time. Another scan next week before MVA procedure then closure. Another angel baby to my collection. Thanks for all the well wishes. Wishing you all wonderful pregnancies. Take care will be off here now xx

So sorry to hear IsaacRalph :hugs:

Told my Mom the good news today.. couldn't wait until Mothers Day. Wished it could've been in person but since we live so far apart, I emailed her a card saying Happy GrandMothers Day Love Baby - Due Dec 2015, Then had her open the email while I was on the phone. She was so surprised and very happy too! :flower:

IsaacRalph, I'm so sorry. I sincerely hope you are okay, and can't wait to see you back in 1st tri when you are ready. :hugs:

I had my dating scan today. Baby measured perfectly, and for the second time (first was 2 weeks ago at my early scan) measured 3 days ahead, so my due date is now December 4th, if you don't mind changing it.

Scan went ok today but they were super quick getting me in and out they said i was 6+4 instead of the 7+2 Im meant to be. We seen its flickering heart just wish they didn't rush it

Attachments

• 20150505_141021.jpg
    20150505_141021.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
Told my Mom the good news today.. couldn't wait until Mothers Day. Wished it could've been in person but since we live so far apart, I emailed her a card saying Happy GrandMothers Day Love Baby - Due Dec 2015, Then had her open the email while I was on the phone. She was so surprised and very happy too! :flower:

That is so adorable!

Oh man I wish the 9 weeks thing was true for me, last time I didn't start to feel better until around 15 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->