December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Scan went ok today but they were super quick getting me in and out they said i was 6+4 instead of the 7+2 Im meant to be. We seen its flickering heart just wish they didn't rush it

Sorry to hear they weren't very thorough with your scan. It's fantastic that you saw a heartbeat, though! I wouldn't worry too much about dates. That early, just a small difference in the way they measure can change the dates quite a bit. My son measured 5+5 when he was really 6+3. Still, it's unfortunate that they didn't give you more time to see your little one on screen!

Scan went ok today but they were super quick getting me in and out they said i was 6+4 instead of the 7+2 Im meant to be. We seen its flickering heart just wish they didn't rush it

My daughter was always measuring small. At her 6 weeks scan she was 5, at her 9 week scan she was 8+2 at her 36 week scan she was 32 weeks! She happened to just be a small baby of 5lbs 15oz. She now weighs a ton!

My DS measured about 5 days behind when I had an early scan and was still measuring behind when I had my dating scan. He arrived about 5 days early though so he caught up in the end!

My daughter measured behind by over a week until about 14 weeks, still ended up with the same due date and all was well. I don't think it really matters that much this early on so long as there's a good heartbeat.

Been cramping on and off today, really nervous :nope:

I'm sure it's just your body changing hun. Worry not xxx

MS kicked inf or me today. I feel absolutely shocking

Isaacralph I am so sorry for your loss , sending big hugs your way :(

Hi to all the newbies :) & I'm loving the new scan pics and everyone getting there scan dates :) xx

I've been on a work trip for the last 4 days, seems like I've missed a lot. My condolences to IsaacRalph, and congrats to the new ladies who have joined us. And it's very exciting so many of us are getting our scans, or already have.

I was worried I was going to be nauseous for this whole trip, but the first two days I actually felt pretty good. Kind of made me think that I was done with the morning sickness at 10 weeks! But the last two days it's definitely been back. But my energy levels are definitely up, so that's a plus. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, which is, of course, second trimester. :happydance:

That's great you are starting to feel better Elma! Hopefully a nice, enjoyable and smooth pregnancy. :)

Had my scan today. Sonographer said dates were pretty much right on, maybe out by 1 day ? Was amazing to see the flickering heart rate. Think she said it was around 170 bpm, and that everything was looking as it should.

Meant to post the other day, but I had a scan last Friday at 7 + 2 and baby had a HB of 154. All seems to be ok at this point. Big relief to see and made it seem more real.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1430927771194.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1430927771194.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
I've been on a work trip for the last 4 days, seems like I've missed a lot. My condolences to IsaacRalph, and congrats to the new ladies who have joined us. And it's very exciting so many of us are getting our scans, or already have.

I was worried I was going to be nauseous for this whole trip, but the first two days I actually felt pretty good. Kind of made me think that I was done with the morning sickness at 10 weeks! But the last two days it's definitely been back. But my energy levels are definitely up, so that's a plus. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, which is, of course, second trimester. :happydance:

Aww.... I just dint realize its just two more weeks to second trimster..:thumbup:

Nice to know that you had a good trip and back with good energy levels...I feel tired after the flu...have a chesty cough,.. still thankful I don't have MS yet

Ameli, that's a cute scan...

I am so dumb, never asked for a picture... my reports come online and I cant see a picture in there... :(

Jessielou & ameli - glad alls well with ur wee baby's and u were happy with ur scans :) it really makes it seem more real & for the rest hopefully ur scans fly in :)

Are there many of you that's going to find out the sex ? When will you start buying things in :)

We will definitely be finding out the sex. I have a lot of brand new things from my first that I'd like to know if I need or not. Plus I don't think I would feel prepared if I didn't know.

I don't really need much just blue or pink things really as well as a new steriliser and a tommee tippee perfect prep machine :thumbup:

What about you Stacey?

X

We are not finding out. Last time I was absolutely desperate to know but this time I feel really relaxed about it. Already bought a load of stuff lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->