December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Please remove me. No good news today at my follow up ultrasound. Thank you and hope you all have wonderful pregnancies.

Our scan will be one day after the gestation that we liost baby last time. Hoping with everything I have that all is ok in there

Don't kill me for saying this but I really think this is your sticky bean. It just has to be. Plus you haven't been spotting or bleeding, which seems like good odds. I've been doing some research on miscarriage and also bleeding in the first tri and apparently if you don't bleed at all you're three times less likely to miscarry. Also, light bleeding and spotting for 1-2 days or less isn't associated with higher mc risk which I thought was interesting. Which thankfully doesn't apply to us but I think it's a good fact to know. Anyway sorry for that tangent, I'm really sorry if I'm crossing some kind of line or being weird, I'm really socially inept.

My cravings are really weird...I'm eating a lunch of chef Boyardee ravioli and cotton candy right now. I still have nausea but my food aversion seems to be lifting which is both exciting and worrisome (I hate and love feeling like crap, at least feeling crappy makes me feel pregnant).

I heard from a free pregnancy clinic today, I may be able to get an ultrasound soon! At the latest it will be June 6th because that's their free clinic day :thumbup::happydance: so exciteddd

Congrats on your healthy bean indhira! :thumbup:

Edit: I am so so very sorry terripeachy. :'(

So sorry terri xxxx

Thanks for the reassurance Hun. Just praying all is ok. We're not out of the woods yet. It's hard to put my faith in this pregnancy when all we've known is loss, but it definitely feels more positive than last time

I got my scan date through today-May 27th although I've not really got excited about it yet mainly due to being uber depressed at the UK election results.

The letter says I have to see a consultant as I had a third degree tear last time. I assume that they want to make sure that I'm happy to have a natural delivery again or if not, to offer me a c-section. My midwife said that I am more likely to tear again but that most women don't tend to tear with subsequent pregnancies so I'm hoping to do it naturally again.

My nausea is continuing and I've progressed to actually throwing up now. Poor OH spent ages cooking a sausage casserole with mash and then I went and immediately spewed it all back up again :growlmad:

Fingers crossed you can have a natural birth again Willow!

I've heard the secnd time is supposed to be a little easier as your body 'remembers' what it's supposed to do. That's what I keep telling myself when I start getting nervous. A 22 hr labour, irregular contractions (between 1 and 3 minutes apart) and a bad 2nd degree tear with the first, I had forgotten about the aftermath and the little details. Now I remember I'm super anxious but I'm hoping my body decides to be nice to me this time.

So sorry for your loss Terri.

Laurac1988 I'm sure everything will be just fine.

I too am anxious about the birthing part of all this but I keep telling myself I have plenty of time to prepare.

so very sorry about your loss terry :(

Pearlie, as Lurac and Elma said, I think herbal teas are fine, if done in moderation.. if you need to have more than a cup of tea a day, check all ingredients and its effect on pregnancy, if any... I make my own herbal tea at home...with bit of tea powder, freshly grated ginger, mint, honey, lemon etc... I cant stop tea all of a sudden...I used to have 6 cups of coffee a day, which I am replacing with very mild tea...
I don't know why they say no to deli meat and hot dogs... never cared as I don't eat them... but I think serving once in while (fully freshly cooked) shouldn't harm.. I ate bacon a number of times when I had food aversions at my regular diet.. As luna said, in first trimester you eat what you can eat... I couldn't eat anything the whole day and in the evening I managed to have a subway sandwich with all those pickled items and olives.

Congrats Indira on your exciting scan. Lovely to have the heartbeat recorded.

Knees, happy for you on getting your scan scheduled :)

I'm missing having toast and pate!

I've been getting backache, but early for that isn't it?!

I'll be having an elective c-section this time. Looking forward to it all being calm and controlled and me having a say in everything! And of course a date to meet baby!

So sorry for ur loss terri :(

I haven't reli thought too much on the labour part but because I got it easy the last time I bet this time will be rough :( hope not though ! How's everyone feeling ! I'm good just so tired I've been falling asleep at ten every night , OH bes like are you sleeping AGAIN haha ! Is anyone thinking on names already , I haven't gave it much thought

I have a couple names picked out but there is only 1 I am certain on, rest I am unsure. Still waiting for OH to some up with some suggestions before I tell him what I like.

I am just getting fed up of being constantly nauseous 24/7 and exhuasted all the time. Not fancying any food and having to force myself to eat things I don't want because I don't know what I do want but I need to eat. :/

I'm the same Twin. I could happily just not eat because there's nothing I want or fancy eating but I know I need to so I'm living off stir fry vegetables and fruit at the minute.

I have about 5 girls names and 3 boys names picked out. Last time I only had one name so it's a good job LO was a oh or I'd have been stumped.

You are doing better than me Stacey, I'm in bed by 9 at the latest every night. Still feel exhausted on a morning as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->