December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I go to bed about 8 but mess around on the iPad until I feel too exhausted to do anything but sleep. I can usually make it until 9 but one night was 8.15!

Here is my baby blob. Doesnt look like much !

Attachments

• 20150509_211351-1.jpg
    20150509_211351-1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
Here is my 7 week scan and my 9 week scan. It went from being a tiny little blurp to a itty bitty gummy bear!

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/kallie3000/KALLIE3000%20April%2027%202015%20scan_zpsmeup8ljg.jpg

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/kallie3000/KALLIE%20DESRUISSEAUX%20-%20MAY%208%202015_0003_zpsnvxchuou.jpg

I know I always think when people put 8/9 week scans how much it changes at the 12 week!

Lovely scan Jessi! :)

Went to Toys R us today. Needed to get the kids birthday presents so nipped in baby section whilst we were there .... Spent £60 haha!

2 moses basket stands, room thermometer, sponges, milk storage bags, 2 bottles so when I express OH can do the odd feed, baby hair brushes, breast pads (sexy lol!) and some little squirty bath toys lol!

Great scans ladies! Can't wait for mine on the 20th!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms-to-be! :flower:

Please remove me. No good news today at my follow up ultrasound. Thank you and hope you all have wonderful pregnancies.

Oh Terri, just saw your post..Im so sorry my friend!! :( I am keeping you in thoughts and prayers. :hug:

So so sorry Terry :hugs:

I had a little bleed last night :( It only lasted for about 5 minutes, and then it just turned into brown spotting, but I'm worried. I had noticed increased brown spotting during the day yesterday, so I called the doctor and they brought me in and did a scan. She found baby's heartbeat and said everything looked ok, then about 5 hours later I had the bleed. I called the doctor again and she said considering I had been scanned earlier that day, I was probably ok and I should just rest, but I'm feeling really stressed about it. I am considering going in to the ER to get checked out. When I had the bleed I also passed a small clot (about the size of the tip of my finger), and I did have some cramping too. I just don't know what to do and I am sad :(

Huge hugs PocoHR. Is it you that has the sac bleed thing? Hopefully it's just that and nothing bad, doesn't make it any less scary to see blood thou.

I do have a subchorionic hematoma, and its entirely possible that its just that, I just hate seeing blood. I can cope with spotting, but blood really sends me into a panic. I just want to see bubs to know he's ok!

I do have a subchorionic hematoma, and its entirely possible that its just that, I just hate seeing blood. I can cope with spotting, but blood really sends me into a panic. I just want to see bubs to know he's ok!

:( Hopefully its just the hematoma playing up again :hugs:

Poco, hope everything is okay with you. Sending positive thoughts and hugs.

AFM I am trying to find more comfortable bras. I'm Bursting out of mine and am looking for some comfortable support. Any ideas?

Ah the joys of breast pads, there is so much cute stuff having babies but also so much unglamorous stuff. Not looking forward to post birth sanitary pads again ugh it's amazing what you can forget lol!

I think I fogot all of the unglamorous things when we decided to have another. Until last week where it all came flooding back to me and now I unfortunately remember everything and I'm dreading it. But the newborn at the end is totally worth the week of pain and discomfort after labour.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"