December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I think I fogot all of the unglamorous things when we decided to have another. Until last week where it all came flooding back to me and now I unfortunately remember everything and I'm dreading it. But the newborn at the end is totally worth the week of pain and discomfort after labour.

X

Yes, it's that so very true!

Happy Mother's Day to you all.

Poco, I hope you're able to get a scan and that everything is fine with the babe.

Ugh I was starting to feel better but now my MS is back?! Went to photograph my moms dance troupe last night and I was already overwhelmed at being around so many people, and some drunken lady with gross beer breath got mad at me for blocking her way (even though she could easily have moved and i needed to be standing there but whatever) and I started bawling, of course. I went to my car and cried really hard and then the crying made me start dry heaving and vomiting uncontrollably, it was fabulous. :dohh:

I went on to be really sick all night and I still feel sick. Just that gross hangover kind of nausea. And then since I don't eat, the hunger pains make me feel even more sick. Argggghhhh! I thought it was over :dohh:

Telling my mom about baby today...utterly terrified lmao. Hope she's just happy about having another grandkid. She jinxed us anyway at Christmas because she made us stockings and then was like "I have more fabric, yknow, for when you have another baby...just saying...." So it's her fault :thumbup:

Happy Mother's Day to all of you ladies with babies, beans, and angels :hugs:

Knees I hope you feel better today. I'm sure your mom will be thrilled:thumbup:

Quick question: is anyone else having recurring cases of hiccups? I've noticed I get them pretty often now. I Figure my body has to take in more oxygen? I just thought that was interesting. Have a wonderful Mother's Day everyone!

Hope everything is ok Poco. :hugs:

So despite having 12 hours sleep last night, I still feel exhausted and wondering if i can make it until 9pm to go to sleep.

Ah, the unglamourous parts of pregnancy. I remember during my antenatal classes last time, the midwife sent the men out of the room and then wrote on a flipchart pad "piles, stitches, bleeding". I remember being terrified!

Oh gosh that would have sent me running willow!

It's strange how exhausted you get in early pregnancy, I'm sure my OH thinks I'm making it up how exhausting every day is.

X

The tiredness is insane! I can literally take naps all day (I wake up only to pee and then eat because I feel sick then back to sleep) and still sleep at night! It used to be if I napped too late in the day I couldn't sleep at night.

I swear I'm more tired now than I was with a newborn. It's just this constant fog of exhaustion, I go to sleep at 8 most nights whereas I'm normally a night owl. I think the worst part though is that because we are so early on in pregnancy, people don't take it as seriously! My husband just does not get it at all. We're allowed a cup of coffee though for you ladies that could keep coffee down!

Told my mom tonight. I was shocked, she was not only not mad, she was super happy and excited! I am so happy and relieved. We went ahead and announced it to Facebook. I figure if we do lose the baby at some point I'm going to need and want people to know about the baby and give me support so no real reason to wait on announcing.

Announcing is so fun but terrifying. Now it feels like a real baby is at stake here and the fear of something going wrong is ten times worse.

Announcing is so fun but terrifying. Now it feels like a real baby is at stake here and the fear of something going wrong is ten times worse.

10 times worse than it already is?! i may never announce then!:roll::wacko:

so great that your mom was excited! it'll be the first grandkid for my parents so i imagine my mom will cry!:haha:

10 times worse than it already is?! i may never announce then!:roll::wacko:

so great that your mom was excited! it'll be the first grandkid for my parents so i imagine my mom will cry!:haha:

Haha i basically figured that the fear is never really gonna go away. Because it doesn't, not even when they're born. I still walk into caoimhes room every morning and stare at her chest to see if she's breathing :nope: that quote about parenthood being your heart walking around outside of your chest is so true. It makes you so vulnerable. Even far before they are born.

Aww a first grandkid! You should film it! I'm obsessed with pregnancy reveal videos :happydance: it's so fun and beautiful to watch people get such amazing and life changing news.

I was able to catch our reveal to my MIL this weekend! I'm going to post it on my journal eventually (when I'm less worried about it getting public somehow, haha) It was so awesome - glad I was able to get it on my phone video!

Totally k8te :) I feel for ladies in generations before us that didn't have all the tools and support we have! :)

Glad ur mum took it really well knees !

I'm 9wks +4 today and just dying to officially announce my news but may just wait til I have my 13 week scan , it really is flying in so I'm happy about that ! Still always feel so scared that everything's okay but I just have to have faith :)

Oh gosh that would have sent me running willow!

It's strange how exhausted you get in early pregnancy, I'm sure my OH thinks I'm making it up how exhausting every day is.

X

Well, apparently first trimester is equivalent to running a marathon every day. That's what I tell my OH anyway ;)

I can imagine actually it does feel like n uphill struggle to get to the end of the day!

Aw I can't wait to tell everyone but I'm like you Stacey o would rather wait until the 12 week can. Thankful my parents are on holiday and as they come back we go so by the time we are all in the same place we will have just had our scan

X

The cyst on my ovary is so sore today 😓 I've called and left a message id like them to check if it's grown bigger. Starting to worry me that it's still so painful, what if it ruptures? I have had to tell my boss so that if I am in sudden pain he knows why.

They're taking ages to call back 😢

Cramping and backache ramped up a bit too, such a worrying time. I've been invited to a girls night in at the end of May and I dunno how to get out of it or explain I can't drink!! My scan is 4 days after it so don't want to tell them!

Morning ladies! Nothing new to report on my end, just patiently waiting for my 12 week appointment ^.^ No MS (knock on wood) except for the occasional nausea.

Pearlie- I got out of a few of those girls nights by saying I was taking antibiotics for a UTI and couldn't drink LOL. After a few weeks though I had to give in and tell my girls, we have girls night wayyyy tooo often to keep lying

Finally got a date for my first midwife appointment. I'll be 10 and a half weeks though! Ages to wait, so not sure if I'll get my 12 week scan in time or bloods done for testing. I apparently don't have veins.

I'm not sure when I'm going to tell. 12 week scan would be a good time, but I might wait until 24 weeks to make sure everything is ok.

I don't think there will ever be a time when we don't worry about our children. I'm 26 and my mom still worries over me occasionally. I am totally with you ladies on the exhaustion. I am usually the energizer bunny. But lately I can barely keep from nodding off. I even fell asleep at work once and I'm in retail! Lol! I will be happy to be out of this trimester if it means I can be a little more energetic.

I get a scan on Thursday! Eeeek! I'm a little miffed because it's a $40 scan at a women's clinic which is super cheap but to schedule it you first have to schedule a pregnancy test to prove you're pregnant. Which means I could've had my scan today if they had just believed me. Oh well I am just grateful to get a scan :happydance: nervousness is kicking in though!

That's nice you now have a date fixed for scan... will be a cool one... good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->