December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Hi ladies. Elma I'm right there with you...looking forward to the 2nd tri so that I can start to feel somewhat normal. I'm so over the nausea and exhaustion, although I do find the symptoms reassuring. Speaking of reassurance, for those of you wanting some every now and then, have you considered getting a Doppler? It can be tricky to find the heartbeat this early on but there are YouTube videos that will help. Also, when you do find it, I swear it's the best sound in the world :). I'm on vacation as we speak - the 6+ hour long flight had me a bit worried. First thing I did after checking in was check for my baby's heartbeat.

Happy early scans for those of you getting them!

Seems I'm have an early scan tomorrow. Got a UTI infection and as it lead to a miscarriage and sepsis last time I think they are playing it save and having me checked out as well as a ton of antibiotics I need to take.

Went to the midwife yesterday for what I thought was my first regular appointment but she did a dating ultrasound. I saw the heartbeat! She said everything looked great. They moved my due date to 1/2. I suppose I could hop over to the January thread but I want this kid to come out in December!

Aw that's great news Operationbby! So lovely you got to have a scan.

I had my booking in appointment today, she said I'm low risk for everything so could have a home birth or go to a midwife led unit if I want, which is exciting. Also she moved my due date to Christmas day! I'm calling to book my dating scan at the end of the week so I will know for certain my due date then.

It seems like it's flying past now and all the appointments are coming along

X

Thanks ladies. I dunno how I'll manage doing it alone again but in sure I will. I everything happens for a reason 💝

I have a Doppler but need a new battery for it, can't find the heartbeat yet!

I'm sorry for what your going through pearlie , everything happens for a reason :(

Had to tell OHs family today as my mum blabbed to my uncle and word will be getting out so we also went ahead and told our little girl tonight she didn't believe us lol ! We showed her the scan and she thought it was hers ! It's getting through to her now tho lol I hope !

try not to be too down pearlie if he's that much of a d*ck he can't stand by you then you are better off without him. Surround yourself with people who genuinely care and you will find the strength within to succeed for yourself and your 2 little ones :)

Just got back from my dating scan. I'm 9 weeks 1day today. Baby is floating around happy as a lark with a strong heartbeat:happydance:
My official due date is December 15.

to add pictures to your post you need to go to the advanced window and click on the paperclip, that will open a new window where you go find the file and select it then when you are back at the window with your post you can click on the paperclip again and it will show you all the pictures you chose and you can click to add to your post

You know, I've always loved Christmas. I think having a Christmas baby is going to be the best thing ever! I'm starting to get really excited about it!

Just imagine - caroling and sleigh rides and magical lights everywhere, on your birthday!

I am 10 weeks but just approaching my fertile period....I just went to the loo and when I wiped it was like the ole egg white discharge that you get around ovulation. Is this ok?!?

Quick google search says ewcm can be normal in pregnancy. I would't worry unless you have any bleeding or severe cramps xx

Two more sleeps until we know if everything is ok in there... Well that an how many babies there are. I was on clomid so you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->