December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Here's our little gummy bear <3

Attachments

• 20150514_160503.jpg
    20150514_160503.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 7
Congrats knees, ladybug, pearlie, luna on your great scans and wonderful pictures.

knees, my doctor in the past said at times the growth can be slightly behind the dates and they mostly cover it up by 12th week. I had my son measuring a week behind at 8+ weeks.

Laurac, Good luck for your upcoming scan.

Teddys, nice to know that you are getting help from bro and pampering from his grandma..

I just recovered from a flu and my son today is back from school with a new episode of flu with fever... I feel so sorry for him a and I am sure I will get it too soon :nope:

All these positive scans! Keep them coming :thumbup:

Also my mom is an idiot. I love her but Jesus. She is a very "the universe gives you what you put out there" kind of person, I.e. If you complain about being poor you will stay poor, if you say you will get rich you get rich. Well before my scan I was worrying about m/c and she was like "Well if you keep saying that it will happen." I was like...so it would be my fault if I miscarried? Please don't ever say that to someone whose had a loss :dohh:

And now she is saying I will somehow magically grow a second baby if I worry about twins too much. :dohh:

Oh no, IndianMaa. The only thing worse than a sick child, is having to take care of a sick child when you're sick yourself. I'm sending you and your son healthy vibes.

Knees, the world sure would be an easier place if it worked like your mom seems to think it does. Though I do think there is something to be said for positive thinking…

Hello ladies! I just found out I'm pregnant and due December 12th, and then just happened to see somebody's signature about December Snowflakes and then I found you. Is there room for me? :wave:

My DH had a vasectomy a few years ago, but I just found out that I'm not only pregnant, but with twins! :shock: Quite a wild story, I'd be happy to share later if anybody is interested!

Here are my little nuggets....scan taken this last Wednesday (2 days ago) at 9w 4d (yeah, no clue I was pregnant for two months...oops!)

Attachments

• 9w4d.jpg
    9w4d.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
Great scans everybody.

Congratulations Aurora Rose. Twins, how exciting and after a vasectomy as well! Wow. Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Aw wow Aurora that is amazing, and twins as well how great!

Such lovely scans for everyone, so glad all is well

I have to call in half an hour to make my 12 week scan appointment

X

Lovely scans everyone! Congratulations.
Mine is tomorrow and I am slowly starting to lose my mind.
Today is the gestation that we lost our baby last year, so I'm a little nervous

Wonderful scans Knees and Luna. I wouldn't worry abut the date not lining up right Knees, the dating scans can be inaccurate before 12 weeks.

Congratulations Aurora.

Feels like time is dragging by so slowly! I want my scan. :( No chance OH will cave and let me have an early scan so just going to have to wait until 8th June. Will be 12+5 by LMP but I am sure I will get put forward.

Oh my god lovely scans everyone they are so cute !
So happy for you all !

And good luck tomorrow Laura Ull be fine :) once you see that little heartbeat Ull feel contented :) what times ur scan , let us all know how it goes x

I hope it will all be ok. It's at 0930. Crazy to know that this time tomorrow, we will know what's what...

He/she is beautiful.

Laura, very exciting your scan is so soon. And the possibility of twins is also...exciting. Would you like twins? I hope someone in this group has twins, but I'm sure glad it's not me! :haha:

I'm having twins, I log on occasionally but been so tired all I want to do is sleep! I had a follow up scan yesterday both babies are great I am now 9 weeks along. 12 week scan book for 4th June.

Here is my scan at 7 weeks

Attachments

• 11173412_10152798025753144_7760255424015031213_n.jpg
    11173412_10152798025753144_7760255424015031213_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
Thanks! Just panicking as it's not something I've had this pregnancy and my ovulation date is 4 days away accordingly to my period tracker! X
You don't continue to ovulate when you are pregnant, your tracker is just continuing on like normal because it doesn't know any better

Yeah, sorry...I didn't mean I was going to ovulate....I just meant that I was worried that I was still getting ovulation symptoms when I'm not going to ovulate!

Today my symptoms have totally gone. Don't feel pregnant at all :/

Lovely scan pics ladies! Good luck with yours Laura!

Congrats to the twin mommies to be! I honestly don't know how you've managed the symptoms of the first tri with two. I've been barely able to function with just one cooking :)

Hi Shezza, I do remember you! I can totally relate with wanting to sleep all the time. The hardest part of my day is trying to stay awake from 7pm to 9pm. But gotta get DS in bed. I'm 11 weeks and I DO feel it getting better. Slightly.

Nikie - pregnancy symptoms should be getting better around 10 weeks anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much! I only have a fraction of the nausea and exhaustion and breast tenderness I had a few weeks ago.

Aurora Rose! I was stalking your other thread! Welcome!

Good luck Laura, my fingers are crossed 10 times over for you two. :hugs:

Good luck for your scan Laura!

I booked my scan this morning for the 12th June I should be dead on 12 weeks by then if I go by the midwives EDD. We go away next week so the wait shouldn't drag too much and at least I have all of your scans to look over to keep me going :thumbup:
X

Welcome Aurora!
Good luck tomorrow Laura
Hang in there twinmum. There is no way for you to go on your own or perhaps with a friend?

As much I have been considering doing that, with it being his first baby I wouldn't want him to miss the first scan. Just difficult because I want one so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->