December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Thanks! Just panicking as it's not something I've had this pregnancy and my ovulation date is 4 days away accordingly to my period tracker! X

Haha good luck Laura! Thats why I want an early scan but OH just keeps saying 'but it's only ....' and counting down the days till my dating scan. Pees me off when it's only £40. If there were only places round here that were £100 I would understand.

He/she is beautiful.

Laura, very exciting your scan is so soon. And the possibility of twins is also...exciting. Would you like twins? I hope someone in this group has twins, but I'm sure glad it's not me! :haha:

Aww, that is a lovely scan pic LadyBug!

Nikie, I have been getting ewcm-like discharge too, but I think its actually leukhorrea, here is an article about it: https://www.babycenter.com/0_vaginal-discharge-during-pregnancy_270.bc, maybe that is what is going on for you too?

Laura, I can't wait to see your scan pics, its sooo soon now!!!

I'm 10 weeks today and feeling pretty good. Still nauseous, but its tolerable :) I'm soooo thankful to be on modified bedrest and working from home. Its amazing, the difference. Last week, I had spotting every single day and this week, zero. I think this two weeks at home is going to be very good for me, and I'm really crossing everything that the next time I have a scan it will show that my hematoma is GONE!

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful day!!

Ugh I'm so terrified about my scan today. I feel like I'm going to puke.

Hmmm....I've just been to the loo and have light brown discharge in my underwear. :( I had dark brown discharge on and off with my son but that was much earlier than this. I really hope this isn't the start of a mc.

Oh no, Willow. That sounds scary for you. :hugs: I hope it amounts to nothing. Have you noticed increased cramping? Keep us posted.

I'm sorry to read that Willow, I hope it stops soon so you don't have to worry about it xx

Good luck today knees! Willow, I had similar-sounding spotting at 10 weeks with my last pregnancy and remember my Dr telling me spotting was common at that point when the placenta is starting to take over.

Good luck today knees! Willow, I had similar-sounding spotting at 10 weeks with my last pregnancy and remember my Dr telling me spotting was common at that point when the placenta is starting to take over.

Thank you. That's really reassuring to hear. :) I'll just have to keep an eye on it and if it turns into proper bleeding, contact my midwife. I'm rhesus negative so I need to get a jab if I bleed.

He/she is beautiful.

Laura, very exciting your scan is so soon. And the possibility of twins is also...exciting. Would you like twins? I hope someone in this group has twins, but I'm sure glad it's not me! :haha:
I would rather it just be a singleton to avoid as many complications as I can, BUT I would be very happy with twins! After three years trying I'll take whatever is in there :)

Ugh I'm so terrified about my scan today. I feel like I'm going to puke.
Let us know how it goes hun! All the best xxxx

Hmmm....I've just been to the loo and have light brown discharge in my underwear. :( I had dark brown discharge on and off with my son but that was much earlier than this. I really hope this isn't the start of a mc.
I hope everything is ok hun xxxx

Hope everyone's ok!

I had a scan with a doctor and a consultant today. All was good, cyst ever so slightly smaller and they're not worried and don't want to risk the pregnancy by operating.

Saw the baby wriggling around so so active and moving its arms and legs! Insane how quick they develop!

Laura - I feel the same way! I have a singleton as far as they know, but one, two, boy, girl, whatever may come - I just want that baby!

I go off progesterone next week - does anyone know if there are any surprises I should be aware of? I'm worried going off of it might cause spotting or scary stuff like that?

Feeling very guilty for feeling so ill. OH ended up tidying up this morning before he went to work as yesterday I felt awful and just couldn't manage it and today I fell asleep soon as I got back from the school run. Spent most of the day heaving and wretching and now just feel run down, exhausted, sick, headache and generally unwell. All I want to do is curl up and sleep. :(

Thanks! Just panicking as it's not something I've had this pregnancy and my ovulation date is 4 days away accordingly to my period tracker! X
You don't continue to ovulate when you are pregnant, your tracker is just continuing on like normal because it doesn't know any better

It's alive! The scan was literally like five minutes long but it's there and it has a heartbeat! I even saw its little limbs wiggling a tiny bit. She said it was jumping around like crazy and stopped right when she flipped the screen :dohh:

I'm kinda pissed because she wouldn't do a transvaginal ultrasound and she measured baby to be 8+2 which I think is incorrect. I think I'm probably around 9 weeks which is in between where she said and where I should've been. Which puts me back to my original due date, the 15th. Haha.

I'm so happy though. So so so happy and relieved. And it's such a cute little gummy bear. :cloud9:

Edit: the dates have to be wrong. Otherwise I got a BFP at 5/6 dpo. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Knees - what a cute scan ! Congrats !

I had my 12 week scan appointment through - 10th June at 2pm - I will be exactly 12 weeks.

OH's grandma came over last night to bring me a cake she had make. It says 'congratulations' and has a blue flower and a pink flower on it ! How cute !

I had some pink when I wiped yesterday and a few cramps (they feel like AF like cramps but wider apart so hoping it's just my uterus stretching). When I wipe I only get a smudge of brown now so hoping that means it's stopped. Still getting cramps though so can't help but worry.

I took the day off work so I wasn't walking around all day and my mum and little (ok 21 years old but always little to me) brother came round and did a load of house work and walked my crazy dog because OH was at work. I'm so lucky. And then OH's grandma popped by to check on me because I told her yesterday I had some spotting. She ordered me to stay in bed with my feet raised. Bless her.

I started knitting a blanket today aswell.....feeling very motherly !

Excellent scan Knees!

Yay Pearlie for an active little bean!

Hope you feel better soon twinmum.

Teddy I'm crocheting a blanket! I'm such a grandma, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->