December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Elma I have noticed a little back pain here and there. My job isn't that intense with any lifting so I suspect in my case it may be pregnancy related for me as well.

Knees I notice after DTD that my tummy kinda stiffens up for a while then I'm ok.

I find Tylenol effective for a fever, but it doesn't due much for body injuries. I really think the back pain is stemming from pelvis and spine shifting and settling. Anyone know when the relaxin (is that what it's called) is supposed to start loosening things?

And yeah, stupid sex :haha: . Oh wait, my inlaws have been staying with us for 2 weeks, so I don't even remember what that it.

glad all is well Laura, cute pic!!

Have my first appointment on Thursday at the hospital I will be going too :) Makes it all seem a bit more real!

Congrats Laura!

Elma, hope you get better soon. I have a very bad back pain as well, from my son accidently stepping on my stomach. I am so scared and running bathroom every now and then to check for bleeding if any. He is 36 pounds and literally put all that weight on my stomach.

Getting so tired of being so tired all the time ! I'm going for 2 hr naps during the day & still falling asleep at 9 at night :( I'm almost 11 weeks when does it ease lol :(:( also been feeling a little crampy on and off today and yesterday , not full on sore cramps but like niggly achey ones hoping this is normal

8 weeks. Can't believe we've made it to eight weeks with a healthy scan as well.

Ugh, how am I supposed to get a decent nite's rest if my bladder keeps waking me up? Now I'm no longer tired, I'm hungry. Ah well, at least I have the day off. The hubs and I can lounge about.

Morning ladies! I've also been having random back pain for about a week or so but it seems to be normal as it comes and goes and doesn't last more than a few minutes.

Only 2 more weeks for my 12 weeks scan and I couldnt be more excited!!! :) Telling my boss in a few minutes when he comes in, so not looking forward to that -.- Only telling him this early cause he only comes in once every few months (He lives about 4 hours away) so I dont want to pass up the opportunity and then have him come when I'm huge Lol.

Indian Maa, my son is only about 24 lbs but he full on FELL right on my uterus yesterday. It HURT, but I checked baby with Doppler both yesterday and today and all sounds well. I think as long as you aren't bleeding, everything is fine.

Laurac, congratulations on 8 weeks! Such a cute scan photo!

I'm having back pain too but I think a lot of it is down to lifting and carrying my 2 year old. He insists on me carrying him up and down stairs and lifting him in and out of his buggy is becoming a struggle.

On the plus side, whilst I feel really tired still, I feel less sick tonight and a bit more human. Hopefully, I've turned the corner on the horror that is morning sickness. We shall see! Although, it means I'll have to start helping do the washing up and tidying after dinner again. :growlmad:

I'm not too bad with the back ache at the moment, it's usually when I've had a busy day cleaning and ironing or if I've been on my feet all day at work. I have found its already becoming a struggle lifting my 4yo up at nursery for a kiss.

I'm with you Willow the sickness has died off again these past few days, I still feel horrendous on a morning but it passes before dinner where as before it would stay until tea time. Still exhausted which I'm glad about as sickness and exhaustion are my only real symptoms so until I've had my scan in June id rather keep them.

X

Indian Maa, my son is only about 24 lbs but he full on FELL right on my uterus yesterday. It HURT, but I checked baby with Doppler both yesterday and today and all sounds well. I think as long as you aren't bleeding, everything is fine.

Laurac, congratulations on 8 weeks! Such a cute scan photo!

Good you have a doppler and could check immediately. I think I should consider buying one soon. I had no bleeding until now, I am a little better with pain too - hot water pack helped. Still its a lot different from before. I get a catchy pain when I move around. Tomorrow is NT screening. Thankful about having a scan but worried about the results.

Wow IndianMaa and Justplay, that would really scare me. I hope you're both ok.

My boy is about the size as yours, IndianMaa, and he plays SO rough all the time. He just always wants to be climbing, running, or jumping on things (and people). I've been trying to be extra cautious when he's in crazy mode, but you never know when exactly he might "attack".

I'm fairly certain morning (read: all day) sickness is going to be the death of me. My sympathies to all you other ladies experiencing this. I didn't have it with my first! Ooommmmggeeeeeer. This sucks so bad!

Laura - so glad everything is going well! Lovely scan and adorable photo!

Indan Maa & Justplay - I hope everything is alright. I remember when my 3 1/2 year old jumped on my belly around 5 months with baby #2, I was so worried! Keep us updated, and try not to stress too much (easier said than done, I know.) :hugs:

Willow & K8te - I had the most awful morning (ahem: ALL DAY) sickness with my first two. I discovered that the only things I could eat were those small frozen Totino party pizzas, and greasy fast food burgers. Definitely not what I should have been eating all the time. I actually have almost zero nausea this time (when I found out it was twins I was worried it would just be worse!). I know a lack of symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything bad, but I still worry and can't wait for my next scan (the 29th).

Tiredness though.....that's a weird one. I don't really have a problem with it, except when I'm driving. Out of the car, I'm just fine. But as soon as I get in to go pick up my youngest from school around 2pm, I'm seriously afraid of falling asleep at the wheel. Very scary!

My husband brought home a puppy...oh lord.
It's the cutest thing. My husband is such a softie. This dog has been here all of 30 minutes and already has food, water and a nice spot to sleep. We are such saps. Guess I have to figure this into the budget too. Lol

Thanks for the concern, ladies. In my case I think the little one is fine but GEEZ, what a crazy son I have! :wacko: I really hope he doesn't decide to step or jump on my bump once it and he are bigger.

Indian Maa, I hope and bet that everything at your scan tomorrow will go amazingly. I hope you'll share a picture with us. :) I would recommend getting a doppler, as it was fantastic for me to bond with my son and with this baby so far too. However definitely don't panic if you don't find a heartbeat! Before 20 weeks or so, they're small and can take forever to find. I like to try and listen for the first time right before or after a scan, that way if you can't find baby, you know he/she is okay and just hiding still!

Ladybug, a new puppy?! Aww. What kind? I'd love a puppy. Maybe someday when the kids are older and we have a backyard!

Does anyone else have any strong intuition as far as the sex of your baby? With my son, I KNEW it was a boy from about 8 weeks on. This time I'm having more trouble. I'm leaving towards boy with this one too, but it's hard to tell. My symptoms have been so magnified this time, so my husband is sure it's a girl (he'd really love to have a daughter).

My husband brought home a puppy...oh lord.
It's the cutest thing. My husband is such a softie. This dog has been here all of 30 minutes and already has food, water and a nice spot to sleep. We are such saps. Guess I have to figure this into the budget too. Lol

OMG! I would kill my husband! And then I'd spend all day loving the puppy, haha. We talked about getting a second dog (my labradoodle is my first love and baby!) but decided to wait until after we have a kid instead of a newborn... Glad we waited!

Though, you'll have housetraining done, and then have a companion at home - so actually getting a puppy was a great idea!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->