December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

It is hard to keep waiting and wondering. My first scan will be when I am 12+5 weeks and I just want to know whats going on in there.

Soo happy for you ladies with great scans! :happydance:
Trust me you're not alone in wondering whats going on in there Stacey!!! I wanted to buy a Doppler but hubby wouldnt let me :( He said he knows I'll become obsessive with it and be running to the ER at the first incident of not finding the heartbeat. He's not up for the headache -.-

Only about 12 days left for my 12 Week appointment!! Cant wait!! :)

Indhira, same here too...My husband doesn't want me to panic every other day about the heartbeat thing. He knows me well...I promised I will behave :) I think I will manage to buy one.. some more convincing business yet to do :D

I had some occasional nausea until 10th week. Much better by 11th week and I have head ache - may be because of the flu. Hoping to get better soon.

Do you get a bit painful red little bumps below your eyes when you take prenatal supplements? I am taking a regular over the counter one

I had difficulty to conceive mainly due to PCOS and hormone imbalance. I had fertilaid kit for 3 months and that worked. I got these bumps then too.

Each time I take some vitamin/suppliments I get this. I have noticed that if I take an additional glass of milk, I will get these worse. I just checked if its vitamin D overdoze, but could not find any authentic information.

These looks like milia but red and painful as if you get a pimple.

Any one?

Well very bad news today, the ultrasound couldn't be done abdominally, that was my first clue something was wrong. The baby measured only 6 weeks, enlarged yolk sac and no heart beat. :( My positive pregnancy test showed I was 4-5 weeks along 4 weeks ago so I know there's no way this could be viable, I should be over 9 weeks. The midwife agreed with me but said come back for another ultrasound in 10 days to be sure and then we will look at options. I am totally shocked. Feeling devastated :cry:

That's a mystery to me, Indian Maa. Never happened to me and never heard of it. You might have better luck asking the general first tri board because it gets a larger audience. I personally would switch brands. Also maybe try half the vitamin in the morning and half at night? Cute scan pic btw!

Lovely scans everyone!!!

Ps. My back pain is mostly gone. :happydance:

Thanks Elma. Will check in first trimester. Its very bad and I just don't want to stop taking the prenatals... It happened many times... even with my regular women's daily supplements.. all three are different brands...

Good your back pains better. Mines way better too.. Just that I am tired of flu. I just got it again from my son. I cant even rub my watery eyes because of these sensitive rashes

So very sorry Lee. This exact thing happened to me last year and it's completely devastating. I'm so sorry xxxxxx

So sorry Lee :hugs:

Well, I am eating my words after saying I thought I had turned the corner. I've felt really bad the last couple of days and threw up on my way home today after picking DS up from nursery. I also have an horrendous sinus headache.:growlmad:

Indian Maa, personally I wouldn't take any supplements that are causing any sort of allergic reaction. Follic acid is the vitamin that is supposed to be most important (I believe), and you can take that by itself. Or just drink a glass or two of OJ. And really, if you're eating a well balanced diet, you should probably be alright without a prenatal.

Lee I am really sorry to hear what your going through :( life is just so unfair at times sending you hugs :(

Feeling a little better as the day goes on I think my emotions are running high and I need a cry or something :( I have my driving test next week so that could be adding to my anxiety. Also think I have a cold working on me , slept frm 2 til 5 today and still zonked :( had a bath there and zero energy to dry my hair :( just a bad day hopefully I'm feeling a little better tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->