December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I'm not exactly sure if the breed. I wish this thing would let me upload the picture. I'm going to take the puppy to the docs soon and make sure she has all her shots. I was worried at first but it's such a cute puppy it was hard to say no. This is the quietest puppy I've ever met although she could just be getting used to her surroundings. My husband has been wanting one for years. I honestly wouldn't mind but we will see what comes of this.

Aw how sweet, good luck with the puppy! My hubby would love another dog but our first was far too big and didn't like kids so he's currently with the inlaws who love him to pieces.

OMG! I would kill my husband! And then I'd spend all day loving the puppy, haha. We talked about getting a second dog (my labradoodle is my first love and baby!) but decided to wait until after we have a kid instead of a newborn... Glad we waited!

I totally thought about killing him for about 5 minutes. But as long as he's paying for it I don't mind.

Just play I have a feeling I'm having a boy. All I want to eat is cheeseburgers or anything with beef....or bacon. I think I had a wave of nausea once or twice but that's it. I drink tons of water and I'm super sleepy but I don't feel terrible. I will be just as happy with a girl. If she is anything like me she will be a tomboy, much to my husband's dismay. Lol!

First scan tomorrow..so excited! Once we get a picture it will be hard not to share the news...think maybe we will tell family for now.
Also, I don't know about the rest of you ladies but the 9th week has marked a noticeable increase in my appetite! Anyone else notice that..?

First scan tomorrow..so excited! Once we get a picture it will be hard not to share the news...think maybe we will tell family for now.
Also, I don't know about the rest of you ladies but the 9th week has marked a noticeable increase in my appetite! Anyone else notice that..?

Ooooo a scan, so exciting!!! Hope you get a really good picture!

I actually haven't had much of an appetite at all for months. I eat because I like food, or I get super grumpy and hubby tells me to eat something, or every once in blue moon, out of nowhere I'm RAVENOUS. I think maybe that happens on days I'm alone all day so I probably go almost 24 hours without eating and then it hits. :oops:

Hey ladies can I join you? I had my first scan today and my due date has been changed to 4th December :) x

I wish my husband would bring home a puppy, lmao. I miss having dogs :cry:

I got my first prenatal appt because my insurance came in! It's June 23, putting me at about 15 weeks so that will be a fun ultrasound. I may be getting an ultrasound on the 6th of June as well through the free clinic, not sure though.

I'm so happy for everyone's healthy pregnancies. Its nice to see everyone progressing without complications right now.

Knees, glad your insurance came through - congrats!

Welcome Charlie!

Afm, I had another scan yesterday and baby was surprisingly very active! It caught me completely off guard. It was sucking its hand, moving hands and feet. It was amazing! I also got panorama bloods done. Hoping/praying my baby is healthy in there. I get the results, which include gender identity, within 10 days.

Knees, glad your insurance came through - congrats!

Welcome Charlie!

Afm, I had another scan yesterday and baby was surprisingly very active! It caught me completely off guard. It was sucking its hand, moving hands and feet. It was amazing! I also got panorama bloods done. Hoping/praying my baby is healthy in there. I get the results, which include gender identity, within 10 days.

Gender so early, how exciting! Glad baby was active, I bet that was fun to watch.

Hi Charlie, Congrats and Welcome!

Knees, happy for you that your insurance came through

Thank you Justplay, Elma and Aurorarose. I am doing much better. back pain under control...Scan confirmed that baby is fine.. I am a bit too happy...
Yes Elma, its really an attack :haha: I get so scared by his ways and yell at him at times..:dohh:
Justplay, I just checked online for a Doppler..I soon will have one... I know this can be helpful and exciting

Had the NT scan today. Saw the so very playful baby. It was so relieving. Just waiting for the screen (blood+ ultrasound) results. Praying for my beautiful baby's good health...

Jeolizza, I can understand how anxious you are for the results... I am also a bit tensed waiting for it. I din't do the panorama, its the regular screening - scanning and blood work

Here's my miracle! He was having sliding games in there, the tech had to tap and then plead for a still moment and picture

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 19
Great scan pic Indian Maa! Fingers crossed that our babies are healthy (based on their performance it seems they are already happy!).

I have noticed that I have gone to barely eating and losing weight , to being starving all the time!!

Take that back, thought I was feeling better, today I feel so lethargic and yuck, calling in sick for night shift as don't think I can cope , especially with my appointment booked in for straight after ( p.s appointment was booked weeks before the roster)

I definitely have days where I'm fine and days where I just want to curl up in a ball. It's got worse since 8 weeks, where I've been feeling sick most days

Fantastic scan Indian Maa :)

Heart burn kicked in yesterday :( Was so horrendus last time I am nervous that it has started so early on it will be even worse this time.

https://i60.tinypic.com/opy3qr.jpg

Here is my bean.. due bang on 3rd December =)

Loving the beautiful scan photos ! They look so cute !

I've been having a rough old few days between being so tired and my emotions just really getting me down . Really starting to worry and always wondering is everything alright in there . The 4th June just really needs to hurry up because I'm at my wits end :( . When I can feel movement I'll feel a lot more settled :( got a scan on the 30th April and good strong heartbeat but because that was a while ago now i find myself constantly wondering is the baby okay . I've been lucky and thankful enough not having any spotting or anything so I know I'm being silly but you just can't help worrying . Please tell me im not alone with these mad thoughts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->