December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

I am obsessing over my ultrasound because I see like 3 different things when I look at it, and due to the woman's incompetence/crappy machine/her not even verifying if it was one or two, I feel crazy. I've outlined everything I'm seeing and hoped maybe y'all could take a look and tell me what you think, lol.

Lee, I am so so very sorry. The world is not fair.

Attachments

• Image6.png
    Image6.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 31
Knees, I think its just one baby :) and the yolk sac..

Thanks Elma, Folic acid alone works well for me... I am going to reduce prenatals to once in two days... I don't think I have a balanced diet.. I have a bit of food aversions... do not like things I have cooked :( By the end of cooking all I think of eating is canned juices and fruits... But reducing the prenatal intake might help... going to try that... thanks... have an appointment with Dr on 04th June.. going to check with him too..

Yay Elma, just 6 more days to second trimester!

I'm sorry Lee for your loss. I know how devastated you are feeling right now as I've been in your position.

Does anyone else ever get random sharp pains low down in abdomen I just had 2 there a while ago ? Normally it's just mild cramping every now and then but it was 2 definite pains ? Hopefully just stretching

Does anyone else ever get random sharp pains low down in abdomen I just had 2 there a while ago ? Normally it's just mild cramping every now and then but it was 2 definite pains ? Hopefully just stretching

I was coming on here to ask the exact same thing!!!! I would describe as a sharp twinge on my left side...has happened a couple of times today. I'm more concerned about the full achey feeling! Almost like I'm going to get my period!

Poop. I just wrote a detailed post, and then my stupid safari browser crashed and it all got deleted :growlmad:

Summary:

Indian Maa - try breaking your prenals in half and taking only half at a time.

Knees - I think one baby.

Stacey and Nikie - sounds like round ligament pain. Common, harmless. I get it. Very painful at times.

me - midwife appointment today. No scan though. Probably just blood pressure and pee in cup.

Averyone - have a nice day :flower:

Thanks guys! I'm terrified of twins because of the extra danger it puts babies in. And I've never had trouble before deciphering an ultrasound and I'm a naturally anxious person so I've just been obsessing like crazy. It's good to know you guys see one normal little blobby baby and not the crazy stuff I keep seeing haha.

I get sharp pains too btw. I guess it's normal! I can't remember from my last pregnancy, it's like everything but morning sickness, SPD, and labor has totally been erased from my memory :dohh:

I know I will sound silly, but you know a lot of sites online and on facebook etc they do targeted advertising based on what you search, I keep getting loads of adverts for baby items and baby shows or sales etc and I have to refrain from 'liking' anything as have not told everyone yet. There are loads of people I know who have announced recently and I have almost slipped up a few times wanting to comment on what they have written! lol!

I have the same problem Twinmum!! I can't wait until next week, I'm going to announce on Friday :)

Oh exciting! How you going to announce? Keeping it nice and simple or doing a picture or anything? Still over 2 weeks before we announce, 1st scan on 8th June.

12 weeks, thought it would never come! Booking appt and 12 week scan today... Hope everyone's feeling good! Looking forward to getting some energy back!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
Stacey and Nikie, sharp pains from the sides sound like the round ligament pain.

I had very bad episodes of it as I had flu and been coughing a lot in the night. Coughing and sudden movements/changing positions while on bed, especially if you have your legs stretched out while sleeping, cause sharp pains as I experienced. Each time I wanted to shift position or cough, I curled up a bit and that really helped. Well, that's about sleeping positions. I think it will help if you try to move a bit slower than usual especially when you have the ligaments already stretched - over stretching them causes the pain as I read somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->