December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Oh exciting! How you going to announce? Keeping it nice and simple or doing a picture or anything? Still over 2 weeks before we announce, 1st scan on 8th June.

I want to announce by doing a picture with two big Christmas stockings and one little one and say that we will have a baby in December, but my DH thinks its too cheesy :haha: I'm still not sure how I'll do it, I might just post a scan pic and say "finally" too! I bet the two weeks will go quickly, I still can't believe I'll be 12 weeks next week!

Tks to all you lovely ladies for all your support. Wishing you all a Happy and healthy 9 months and baby/s.

So sorry to hear your news Lee.

Some great scan pics appearing, maybe it's because I've got kids to run around after, but I feel like it's come around to being time for scans pretty quickly! I've got to wait til 10th June for mine, I'll be 13 weeks :( Got a wedding next weekend and then 4 days away with the family though, so that will help pass the time.

For our reveal I'm planning on changing my Facebook cover and profile pictures. Cover photo will be all our shoes in a row with month and year of birth underneath, then baby will have a pair of Christmas Pudding booties I had for Elsie, with Dec 15 underneath. Profile picture will be Seth and Elsie holding a chalkboard each (if I can get Elsie to hold it and not eat it!) Seth's will say oldest child, Elsie's will say youngest child, but that will be crossed out with middle written above it! Won't put a scan pic on to start with, see how many people actually notice and catch on......

Sounds cute Maz. :)
Having kids running about isn't making it go faster for me lol! Every day feels like a week!

I've not even had booking in yet, gotta wait til the 2nd of June! If I can talk other half into it was thinking of doing an announcement photo but I'm also really excited about telling my dd. she's 8 so I'm going to use the how baby's are made conversation, then show her some amazing photographs of baby development in the womb I've found online and then finish off with the scan pic and tell her who it is :)
She knows most of it already as she's a curious cookie, I found out when I was 7 and mum was pregnant with my little brother and it worked really well. I thought it was hilarious!

I've not even had booking in yet, gotta wait til the 2nd of June! If I can talk other half into it was thinking of doing an announcement photo but I'm also really excited about telling my dd. she's 8 so I'm going to use the how baby's are made conversation, then show her some amazing photographs of baby development in the womb I've found online and then finish off with the scan pic and tell her who it is :)
She knows most of it already as she's a curious cookie, I found out when I was 7 and mum was pregnant with my little brother and it worked really well. I thought it was hilarious!

Awww that sounds lovely!

We're going to use one of our photos from the Queen's Garden Party next week to announce after my wife's 30th birthday party.
Going to use a caption like "new dress £50, New shirt £30, Taxi to the palace £20... realising that there are three people in this photo? Priceless." Hoping people will figure it out

I love all of the announcement ideas! So fun.

12 weeks today! Feels like an accomplishment, even though I still have about 2 weeks left in first tri, technically. Now I'm jealous of all you UK ladies that get a 12 week scan! I won't see baby again until our private gender ultrasound at around 16 weeks.
We still haven't announced to DH's family or the public yet. I think we're waiting until the gender scan. Not sure how to announce, but I'd like to get my son an "I'm going to be a big brother" onesie and put a picture of that on Facebook for our public announcement. As far as telling DH's family... No idea. I don't think they'll be too pleased about it, tbh.

We wanted to do an announcement that incorporated our dogs, but it's chaos trying to get two Great Danes and a Corgi to all cooperate at the same time, so I decided that this would probably work better. This is just a sample photo I found, but I plan to recreate it this weekend after I hit the 10 week mark and will probably go ahead and announce sometime in the next week.

https://i59.tinypic.com/24qtqty.jpg

You guys are so creative and cute. I just posted on FB a picture of a onesie we got and captioned it "Whoops." lol.

12 weeks today! Feels like an accomplishment, even though I still have about 2 weeks left in first tri, technically. Now I'm jealous of all you UK ladies that get a 12 week scan! I won't see baby again until our private gender ultrasound at around 16 weeks.

Key word there being again, we get our very first at 12 weeks. lol Every day feels like an eternity waiting. :(

I got the same booking date as you. What is it with Bristolian midwives. Are they all away or something? My ds is 8, but he's so uninterested. Should of had DD first.

Our announcement has been three years in the waiting. Had a fair amount of time to think about it hehe.

I got booked in dead on 7 weeks. Consultant appointment is Tuesday and I'm going to check in then to see if they have a date for 12 week scan.

We're going to use one of our photos from the Queen's Garden Party next week to announce after my wife's 30th birthday party.
Going to use a caption like "new dress £50, New shirt £30, Taxi to the palace £20... realising that there are three people in this photo? Priceless." Hoping people will figure it out

I love love love this!!!

I got the same booking date as you. What is it with Bristolian midwives. Are they all away or something? My ds is 8, but he's so uninterested. Should of had DD first.

They are proper laid back around here! Which is quite good during labour ( the community midwife I had during pregnancy was also the delivery midwife at my homebirth) hopefully they will get us booked in for scans quick :thumbup:
My ds (4) wants a little brother...to the point he's already asking if he can have one for Christmas....and a cat! Lol.

Oh and our family announcement will be at wife's 30th birthday party. Going to get her a "be nice to me. My wife's pregnant!" Tshirt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->