December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Wow, it's amazing how much they grow in the space of 3 weeks! 3 weeks ago I had a blob, now I have a baby! I had more brown discharge today so I rang my midwife as I wasn't sure whether I needed a jab due to being rhesus negative. She decided to refer me to the epau which I had to go to immediately. Baby is fine but I have a very small hepatoma which could explain the spotting. Bubs had its feet crossed and if you turn the picture sideways, it looks like it's smiling and having a lovely time in there :)

image.jpg

Hmmm....picture is upside down. Oh well!

I showed my 2 year old the latest scan pic and asked him what he thought it was. His answer? A cow :haha:

Hi Ladies! I can not believe I didn't find this before!
I'm Elizabeth! I am 9 weeks today with baby #2 Due December 25th!
I go in for my first sonogram May 27th!

Hello ladies,

Sorry I've been missing for awhile. Hope everyone is ok.

Found this chart from when I was pregnant with my last DS https://www.welcomebabyhome.com/pregnancy/chinese_gender_calendar.htm

Whats weird is all my boys were correct as were my best friends and my mum's... LOL Have to wait and see if it's right for this one

Willow, that's a lovely scan indeed!

Hi Beth. :flower: I see you live in Washington. I'm jealous! Mind me asking where abouts you live? I have a good friend on whidbey island, and it's so very pretty there. I also love Seattle. Would love to live there one day.

Willow, that's a lovely scan indeed!

Hi Beth. :flower: I see you live in Washington. I'm jealous! Mind me asking where abouts you live? I have a good friend on whidbey island, and it's so very pretty there. I also love Seattle. Would love to live there one day.

I don't mind. I live in Spokane. My DH wants to move to Seattle one day as well. He is from the Netherlands, an there is a nice little Dutch community over there. :)

We live just across the border in Canada! We have driven through Spokane so many times :)

Oh wow amazin scan willow !

Welcome Beth , a Christmas baby that's lovely :):)

I'm very Nerli 12 weeks , counting down the sleeps til my next scan - 4th June
Hope everyone's keeping well . Alls good my end except for
The extreme tiredness :(:(

Oh wow amazin scan willow !

Welcome Beth , a Christmas baby that's lovely :):)

I'm very Nerli 12 weeks , counting down the sleeps til my next scan - 4th June
Hope everyone's keeping well . Alls good my end except for
The extreme tiredness :(:(

:) Thank You. and congratulations!, The wait to these scans are horrid!It feels like the days drag on.

I am well, lots of tiredness, nausea, and heartburn that's only for today. :D

Hi ladies. I woke up a few times in the night with a sharp pain that feels like stitch on my left side....not in my uterus but way up in my rib cage. I actually thought it was in my dream but had it again about 10 minutes ago. Lasts seconds and is happening ever 30 mins or so. Is this related to heartburn?! I've never had heartburn before so not sure!

Seems like every time I get a few OK days in a row and dare to think it is passing, the pregnancy hormones decide they have other ideas. :(

Seems like every time I get a few OK days in a row and dare to think it is passing, the pregnancy hormones decide they have other ideas. :(

DITTO! I've been getting so, so much better - even stopped taking Diclectin for nausea. And so much more energy, did yard work and such all day yesterday. But then exhaustion and nausea suddenly hits like a TRAIN! BOOM!

But, better than two weeks ago, so I'll take it I guess!

We live just across the border in Canada! We have driven through Spokane so many times :)

<3 Canada - Home Sweet Home

I'm just north of Montana in Alberta, about three hours from Whitefish. There are actually lots of Canadians on here -its neat meeting so many TTCers/pregnant ladies from Canada, UK, USA and elsewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->