December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Had the NT screening day, which went very well, though still have to wait for blood work to get the full report. The ultrasound tech said it looks like I'm having a BOY! She said they've done an internal study at that (very large) facility, and they correctly predict gender 80 percent of the time at 12-14 weeks. So pretty good odds..but might be a girl still. Though Im happy either way!

In other news, they moved my due date foward 4 days. Officially due in November :cry: If baby does come in November, I really hope it's before thanksgiving, so there's more room in my tummy to pig out! :munch: Although...I don't know who will be cooking dinner if I have a newborn.

:rofl:

It's a serious concern I have lol.

I'll try to post a pic later. B&B is being weird for me tonight.

It's a serious concern I have lol.

I'll try to post a pic later. B&B is being weird for me tonight.

man, i didn't even think of that!:dohh: looks like many of us will have to pick and choose which foods to eat first, to make sure we get them before getting full. also, we need to make sure to save "extra" leftovers so we can eat the same amount, just spread it out over more days!:haha:

Had the NT screening day, which went very well, though still have to wait for blood work to get the full report. The ultrasound tech said it looks like I'm having a BOY! She said they've done an internal study at that (very large) facility, and they correctly predict gender 80 percent of the time at 12-14 weeks. So pretty good odds..but might be a girl still. Though Im happy either way!

In other news, they moved my due date foward 4 days. Officially due in November :cry: If baby does come in November, I really hope it's before thanksgiving, so there's more room in my tummy to pig out! :munch: Although...I don't know who will be cooking dinner if I have a newborn.

Congratulations!
My sister said the same thing with her pregnancies, all due around Thanksgiving. First one came in early December and the second one came early November and third one came in late October (4 weeks premature).
SO I suppose it could go any way.

Tomorrow afternoon is my first sonogram! I am so excited. I wasn't this excited with DD, but then again, I didn't know I was getting a sonogram till I was sitting in the exam room at my doctor's clinic.

Good luck at your scan tomorrow, Beth. I'm going to go to sleep fantasizing about thanksgiving. I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night starving.

10 weeks today ! It seems to have flown by ! Baby's heartbeat is so strong on the Doppler !

That's awesome news :) Happy 10 weeks :)

We're getting a doppler next payday. I didn't want to get one too early and freak myself out

Argh! Now I have a date for booking in it feels like I'm waiting forever for it and I can't believe June still seems ages away! Off work this week which isn't helping pass the time but on the flip side I'm glad I'm off as I'm exhausted! Nausea has come back...was retching trying to get some soup down last night. :(
I'm slowly realising just how clueless about it all my OH is....he thought the midwife would do a scan on booking in and he doesn't know much/ anything about pregnancy and how it works. This might sound mean but he can ask me or look online or read a bloody book!! It must be hard for him as I've done it before but wish he'd pull his finger out of his backside :/ Grrrr ranting over. I'm in such a jolly mood today ;)

I've not been on here much recently as we had such a hectic weekend. It was exhausting! I managed to stay up until 1am on Saturday night (my average time at the moment is 9) and I'm still paying for it. I think my ms is easing off but last night I ended up throwing up again, so it's taking a while I think. I cannot wait until I start feeling normal again!

I have my dating scan in one hour and ten minutes!! I'm really looking forward to seeing bubs again (I had a viability scan only on Friday where he/she was looking good). I'm really excited to go to the maternity hospital again. It will be the first time since I walked out of there carrying my newborn baby boy over two and a half years ago! :happydance: The other scans were at the epau which is in a different hospital.

Good luck to those having scans soon, enjoy it!

Elma, glad yours went well!

Laura I get what you mean, HB can be so hard to find early on and I would end up panicing every time I couldn't find it right away! lol!

My OH has been OK, he asks me questions and read thru all the bits the MW gave us and I send him the weekly e-mail I get that tells you whats happening at that point in pregnancy.

Nausea has gotten much worse again the past 2 days. Felt on the verge of being sick a few times. Luckily it isn't so bad that I am struggling to eat anything at all but I did eat much less yesterday. I had a few chunks of pineapple, a crumpet and 2 slices of eggy bread. :/ Hoping I can manage a bit more today.

Haven't been on recently just so busy and tired haha !
How is everyone . Laura I've been thinking on getting a Doppler too but kind of in two minds lol !

Had my driving test today ... Failed it :( damn lol but I'm optimistic so going to book in really soon again , 1 silly mistake let me down :(

On a brighter note I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and have my official scan next thurs :) happy happy girl ! Just hope everything's okay , 8 week scan went well so fingers crossed alls good in there !

Hope u ladies r good x

I had my scan which was amazing! At the epau, they quickly showed me baby on the monitor which was exciting enough but at the maternity hospital, they had a separate tv monitor on the opposite wall where we could watch the entire time they were doing all the measurements. They didn't have this when I was having DS so it was a nice surprise and baby was being so funny. It kept bouncing up and down and at one point stretched its legs right up in the air.

It's also slamming on the ham. No wonder I've been so tired. On Friday it was measuring one day ahead and now it's three days ahead. Can I have my EDD changed from the 8th to the 5th?

Saw the consultant about my 3rd degree tear. He's happy for me to go natural again. It sounds like I was really unlucky to tear last time as I had none of the risk factors. He said that I'm not more likely to tear again (good) but if I do, it'll be worse than last time (not so good).

Sorry, that was a bit of an essay!

My hubby has no clue either and he refuses to read anything I send him :| I was actually just complaining in a group yesterday about how he won't listen to my suggestions or read anything on better ways to deal with our toddler sigh. I will have to drag him to a mw appointment at some.point so they can tell him that home birth is safe since he won't listen to me on that either

Random but can anyone see my tickers? My lilypie ones are just showing as ? in a blue box for me but I can see everyone elses. Not changed anything.

Twinmum: I think something's wrong with just Lilypie tickers. It's not just yours. Must be that website having issues.

Random but can anyone see my tickers? My lilypie ones are just showing as ? in a blue box for me but I can see everyone elses. Not changed anything.

Going back through previous pages I can see other people's lillypie tickers, but yours are just tiny 'cannot load' type picture squares. :shrug:

Is anyone else having severe digestive upset? It started on Sunday for me and isn't any better even with a 180 degree change in diet. The cramping, gas and loose stools are killing me. I hope this gets better before my 12 hour flight home with a toddler on my lap Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->