December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Mocked up our announcement ready for about two week's time.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/AnnoPic_zpsbly5zfcp.jpg

That's really awesome Laura! And can I just say, you and your wife are FREAKING ADORABLE?! :thumbup::winkwink::blush:

From the way I read your idea description awhile back I thought there would be no ultrasound picture and people would be left to figure it out. I love that it says "3 family members" instead of just "3 people". <3

Ahhh thankyou xxx

We weren't originally going to use an ultrasound, but figured we would for funsies. And it was hard to not get anyone else in the back so went with family members so we didn't have any smartasses saying "there's loads of people in this pic!" Lol

Very cute, laura! You definitely have more patience and self-control than me...I couldn't wait to post once I had my photos ready!

Have awful pain in my right hip again. It feels like me hip is really weak. Aching down into my leg too. Does this sound like ligament pain? I cannot remember what it felt like last time. It is not a constant pain, have had it happen 3 times in the last week bit when the pain starts it lasts for several hours.

Laura love the pic.

Aurora I can't believe your husband took the upgrade and left you alone like that. I would have some strong words for him, but I am trying to be a nice person. Not easy when I don't sleep or get any down time.

Laura love the pic.

Aurora I can't believe your husband took the upgrade and left you alone like that. I would have some strong words for him, but I am trying to be a nice person. Not easy when I don't sleep or get any down time.

Oh, sorry I guess I didn't put in there that we were on different flights... :oops: I did have some strong words for him when I found out though. Cause, ya know, being hugely pregnant, summertime, just got off uncomfy flights....yeah. HOWEVER.....he flies quite a bit, at least once a month, and *aaaaalmost* always gets bumped up. And then of course has to brag to me about it. :ignore:

Laura, awesome picture. I love the happiness on both of your face. Stay blessed!

Only my husband and mom in law knows. I plan to tell my mom each time I call up. But I can't. My brother and wife are in 2nd year of ttc. Of course I am older to him by 5 years and to her by 10 years. Still I think my mom won't appreciate. Some times mom in laws care for you more.

That sounds terrible, Indian Maa. You really think your mom wont be happy for you?

Twinmum, could it be a pinched nerve? Perhaps sciatica? I had a pinched nerve in my back a couple weeks ago, I think probably due to ligaments stretching and baby settling. Perhaps in could be something similar? I do hope it gets better--or at least doesn't get any worse!

It's a very cute and fun announcement pic Laura, and I love the dress.

Often the strongest gets the least support. It was like that from the beginning. I don't mind it that way. I got wonderful friends and in-laws. All I wish is that they get preg soon so mom would feel fine to accept my news.

I went to GP about it last time it happened and asked if I might have nipped a nerve and he just said we cannot investigate whilst you are pregnant, use a wheety bag and take paracetamol. I did think sciatica at first as I cannot walk when it gets at it's worst but it runs down the inside of my hip round the front then round to the side not thru the butt like sciatic nerve does. My hip is still aching from getting the pain again yesterday.

Hmmm, maybe not sciatica then. But could maybe be a different nerve? What in the world is a wheety bag?

According to the new due date they gave me (haven't changed my ticker), I'm 14 weeks today. Seems unreal.

Its like a bag, but a rectangle that is filled with wheat grains and you put it in the microwave to heat it up and place it round your neck or on your back, where ever is hurting. Like using a hot water bottle.

I bet you are right thou and it's just a different nerve in a similar area. I do have a few displaced vertabre so prone to nipping nerves.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my 12 week scan pics!! Baby is doing great, HB at 162 and measuring at 12+4 :) And my hematoma is gone!!! Amazing!! They are worried they might have seen another one, but it might also just be nothing. They will let me know later, keep your fingers crossed for me that its nothing, I want to go off pelvic rest!

Attachments

• 12w - 4 pics.jpg
    12w - 4 pics.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 26
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my 12 week scan pics!! Baby is doing great, HB at 162 and measuring at 12+4 :) And my hematoma is gone!!! Amazing!! They are worried they might have seen another one, but it might also just be nothing. They will let me know later, keep your fingers crossed for me that its nothing, I want to go off pelvic rest!

Beautiful scans. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

I had my 12 week scan this morning, though I'm supposed to be 12 weeks tomorrow. Baby B hasn't made it. She said baby stopped growing probably very soon after my first appointment (at 9w 4d), and is almost gone. Only measures just over 6 weeks. :cry: :sad1:

She said Baby A is looking perfect and shouldn't experience any problems from this. I go back in a week just to make sure. I have a couple scans to share of Baby A. <3

https://i.imgur.com/SxluAqE.png

https://i.imgur.com/PwSnhCo.png

(I guess I need my group listing changed from twins to singleton and an angel. :sad2: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->