December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Random but can anyone see my tickers? My lilypie ones are just showing as ? in a blue box for me but I can see everyone elses. Not changed anything.

Going back through previous pages I can see other people's lillypie tickers, but yours are just tiny 'cannot load' type picture squares. :shrug:

The lilypie ticker for my toddler's age has completely disappeared.

I just got the results for the panorama testing and everything is normal (thank GOD!). I also found out I'm having a :pink:

YAY!!!

Congrats our first confirmed sex too!

I had some awful.diarrhea the other day, I had an iced mocha that did not agree with me :/

Congrats Jeoliza on your good panorama results! Yay for you and the baby girl! :)

Elma and Willow, glad the scan went well for both of you.

My husband has some general knowledge about all these, as we had a 3 year long ttcc a high risk pregnancy for our first. But I sometimes get annoyed about his ways... He says we will not buy any clothes for the baby before birth. That's how it is in India - its considered unlucky to buy personal items before birth. They run to the hospital's baby shop as soon as the Doctor confirms the birth. I had to literally give lecture to him how different it is here... For our 12th week scan I went alone to the scanning room. He waited outside. This has happened through out our last pregnancy where we had a scan each week from 14th week. I thought he will change over time, but he doesn't. But he is very supportive at home, I wake up to the bed coffee he makes, he puts DS to sleep right from beginning, cooks whenever I am unwell

My sonogram went well! Baby is perfect. Measuring a few days behind, but due date remains Dec 25th!!

Attachments

• baby10002a.jpg
    baby10002a.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
  • baby10004a.jpg
    baby10004a.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
Yay healthy babies and yay our first gender reveal! Girl power :cloud9:

My ab muscles are so sore, I feel like I did a hundred crunches but I've done almost nothing...what is thissss

Also my SPD has already started :'( I'm terrified. I was pretty much incapacitated by 19 weeks last time and the fact that it's already beginning is really just sucky. Plus I have to start working again soon so idk how that's gonna go... Damn SPD. Last time I was kind of a wimp about talking to my doctors though, I'd be like "My hips hurt" and they'd be like "It's normal" and I'd just be like okay.. But I've since realized it is NOT normal to be unable to move and barely even walk. So this time I'm going to demand they help me.

Aw joeliza ! A girl how lovely ! Congrats :):)

Beth - lovely scan glad alls well :)

I'm 12 weeks today yippee ! Thinking on telling my work mates today not too sure though :s my scan is in 7 days ? I've already had an 8 week one and all was well ? Should I just go ahead and announce ?

Stacey, I told my work at 12 weeks. But I was starting to show. I think you should tell if you want, though If you have a scan in a week I could also understand wanting to wait.

I look obvious pregnant now. It's crazy, the last week or so my tummy has gotten SO much bigger. I kinda like it. :haha:

Knees, I don't know much about SPD. Sound pretty nasty, but I'd definitely try to get some help, advice, physical therapy...something. Good luck, hon.

Lovely scan, Beth. You must be feeling great.

joeliza....I girl, wow, you must be thrilled! Will you have one of each now?

Thanks elma I think I might , had you had a scan when you told ur work ? I suppose it is just a week to wait but with having an earlier scan I suppose I could tell :)
Aw great that ur showing :):) that must be lovely if I press in low down I can definitely feel my uterus but not showing much yet x

Thanks ladies! I am over the moon that baby appears healthy. The gender is the icing on the cake. It will be the first granddaughter on my side, and I the only girl out of 4 kids - lots of testosterone in my family!

Beth: congrats on a lovely scan!

Indianma: it sounds like a defense mechanism to me. Remember that your hubby too went through the disappointingly long TTC period. Sounds like he's just protecting himself. But I can imagine how much it sucks for him to not be as involved as you would like. I really hope he comes around.

Stacey: I'm with the other ladies, if you're showing chances are your workmates already suspect. Do you have a Doppler or know someone that can lend you one? You could use it as reassurance that all's well. Just a thought :)

Chiro and massage therapy can help.so much with SPD, my doctor last time told me to just live.with my hip pain but luckily I didn't listen. This pregnancy I started going at 5 weeks and it has already really helped

Knees - that sounds awful! :-( I hope they listen and help you out. :hugs:

Joeliza - yay for a girl! :happydance: They're awesome! When I found out #2 was a girl I was absolutely livid, stomped out of the hospital and everything. I wanted 3 boys (HA....no way could I handle another like my son though!). But then I started shopping....all the pink and foo-foo and lace...oh my, I got so excited. And now, well... :shhh: ....she's kinda my favorite person EVER. Just don't tell my son or hubby. :haha:

That's too funny Aurora! I honestly don't know what to expect with a girl. All I know are boys! I have 3 brothers, one of which I basically raised, 3 nephews and a son. Shopping should be fun tho, I think! No more rolling my eyes, or walking as quickly as possible, as I pass the pink everything isles :)

Elma I am clearly showing too. We have been away for three weeks so it will be a bit of a shock for my friends who do not know I am pregnant. I am hoping it can get me upgraded in my flight home tomorrow.

Elma I am clearly showing too. We have been away for three weeks so it will be a bit of a shock for my friends who do not know I am pregnant. I am hoping it can get me upgraded in my flight home tomorrow.

I flew across the country round trip when I was about 35 weeks or so, and I was flipping HUGE...and I had to sit in the middle of two people on the flights over, and in the aisle seat on both flights home. Meanwhile, my hubby got upgraded to 1st class on both his flights home because...military. I wanted to punch him in the nose.

Lovely to see all the scans and gender reveals!

We are currently on holiday and I couldn't resist checking in with you lovely ladies.

I'm 10 weeks at the min and most of my symptoms seem to have gone but I'm staying positive only 2 weeks until my scan

Hope everyone is doing well
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back