December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

Ahhh that blanket is super cool. I wish I was crafty :wacko:

I thought baby was a girl at first. Then briefly thought it was a boy. Still kind of feel like it's a girl? But the pregnancy has been far different from the first one so maybe it's a boy? Idk! My intuition is broken :haha: I really will be so happy either way! Anyone else have gut feelings? And what do y'all want?

At my exam they gave me a Pap smear and it hurt SO bad. They didn't even tell me they were doing one until they were literally doing it. Idk how I feel about having something poking into my cervix. Google says there's no correlation between complications and paps, but I've been in a lot of pain since it happened. Crampy as hell, but more like contractions almost than AF cramps (might just be cause uterus is rising?) and the pain is radiating down into my thighs. Is this normal?! Ugh stupid necessary tests. I don't remember it hurting like this last time.

Ahhh that blanket is super cool. I wish I was crafty :wacko:

I thought baby was a girl at first. Then briefly thought it was a boy. Still kind of feel like it's a girl? But the pregnancy has been far different from the first one so maybe it's a boy? Idk! My intuition is broken :haha: I really will be so happy either way! Anyone else have gut feelings? And what do y'all want?

At my exam they gave me a Pap smear and it hurt SO bad. They didn't even tell me they were doing one until they were literally doing it. Idk how I feel about having something poking into my cervix. Google says there's no correlation between complications and paps, but I've been in a lot of pain since it happened. Crampy as hell, but more like contractions almost than AF cramps (might just be cause uterus is rising?) and the pain is radiating down into my thighs. Is this normal?! Ugh stupid necessary tests. I don't remember it hurting like this last time.

How long has the pain been going on for? If it was me, I'd go to L&D and see about monitoring for contractions and such. :hugs:

Knees, that doesn't sound like any pap complication I've ever heard of. When you say it's like contractions, is it coming and going fairly regularly? If so, I'd be a bit worried as well...

2ndtime, sorry to hear your nausea hasn't eased up yet. Hopefully this will be your last week of it.

Aurora, that really is an awesome blanket. I too wish I had the skills (and time) to do fun crafty stuff like that.

Happy Monday everyone! How were your weekends? I started reading a new book Friday night (yeah..super exciting lol), and couldnt put it down. I think I really should have done another load of laundry though....

ONE baby measuring 12 days ahead, new EDD is 4th December!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 10
That's a lovely scan photos Twin. And 12 days ahead!

Fantastic news

X

Hey all

I had my dating scan my dd is now 3rd december, this is going to be close one!

My 2nd daughter dd was 4th dec, born on 13th.
Ive twice gone over by 9 days, my 3rd daughter being born day before my birthday. This baby could end up coming either side my 2nd girls 6th birthday.

I just have to say that I purchased my first two pairs of maternity pants over the weekend and they are AMAZING! I still fit in my regular ones just fine, but they seem to be more uncomfortable when I'm sitting, so I thought I'd go check out some maternity clothes. The pants are so comfy, and I can't wait to get more!

Twelve days ahead! That explains your super dark positives then!

The pain is much better today. When I said contractions I didn't mean the rhythm/timing as much as the actual sensation. Thank god. Since I feel better and cervix is closed and everything I feel safe, but if it comes back I will definitely be running to the hospital. I'd much rather be safe than sorry.

I'm thinking since its a free clinic staffed by student doctors maybe they were just too rough and that's why it hurt so bad.

Got my results back from verifi today. Baby is healthy and I found out it is a :blue: I am so excited. Now I will have one of each.

Mailing our announcements in the morning and telling my friends at play date tomorrow too. I will tell hubby the sex of the baby on father's day.

Seems.weird they would do a pap.when you're all pregnant and sensitive! Here we get them done after baby is born.

I'll go chance all the due dates soon when I have time.to get on the laptop :thumbup:

Got my results back from verifi today. Baby is healthy and I found out it is a :blue: I am so excited. Now I will have one of each.

Mailing our announcements in the morning and telling my friends at play date tomorrow too. I will tell hubby the sex of the baby on father's day.

Congratulations! I'm convinced I'm having another boy. I had a dream last night that we had two boys called Reuben and Felix (felix is our favourite name at the moment). We're not going to find out though as we both really want a girl and I want to minimise any gender disappointment.

Seems like a lot of ppl on this thread r finding out there having little boys ! Lovely , were team yellow this time . I have a strong feeling in having a boy but my pregnancy is the exact same as last time and we have a girl , I'm happy either way !

I'm
14 weeks today ! Yay hello second tri !! Has anyone been feeling movements yet , I'm getting nothing as of yet :( saw our little one bopping away on the scan last week can't wait til I can feel something :)

Getting worried the kids will play up big time if this baby is a boy. Oh and I will be happy no matter what but both kids are adamant they want the baby to be a girl. They will have to swap bedrooms in a couple years if baby is a boy and neither of them want to at all. I told them the baby is what it is, no one can choose or change anything and you just have to accept the baby either way and if you end up swapping bedrooms it's not a big deal.

Arghhh...I've spent the entire morning feeling light headed, hot and nauseaus which has ended up in me throwing up. I feel terrible. I was going to take DS to a one off music and story time session at the library. Instead, he's just watching tv. When is it going to end?!

Sorry to hear you are still feeling bad Willow. Hopefully things will start to pick up for you soon.

Congratulations Eclaire!

I would love a girl next but I'm convinced we are having another boy, I think I'd be a little upset bug as long as baby is healty it doesn't matter about the sex

X

I think I have food poisoning :( I'm throwing up every ten minutes, feel ill and I have cramps in my lower abdomen. I'm so worried that this is going to cause a miscarriage :(

Oh no willow! You poor thing. Do you have any idea what it could have been that you ate? From my understanding, unless it's listeria (which is actually quite uncommon if you're eating pasteurized food, and also even if yore not) baby should be just fine. But I don't blame you for being scared, I'd be terrified too. And food poisoning is the worst, even when not pregnant. :hugs:

My baby at 12+1 private & 14+4 dating scan, of course it was to late i couldnt get nt done.

Attachments

• 11218944_10204584935726873_7319504342142232582_n.jpg
    11218944_10204584935726873_7319504342142232582_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 11167973_10204696196268317_1868566990801647082_n.jpg
    11167973_10204696196268317_1868566990801647082_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 6
Great scan pics!

Hope you feel better soon Willow. :( Like Elma said, even thou you feel rubbish your baby will be fine, baby will take what it needs from your body. Just try and keep drinking when you can. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->