December Snowflakes 2015! Come join me 74 ladies, 10 angels, two sets of twins!

This has got scary. OH rang his parents who said I should contact the nhs call centre. I spoke to the out of hours gp who wanted to see me. I have a temperature and ketones in my wee which means I'm dehydrated. I also have a fast pulse. They're admitting me to the maternity hospital. Just hoping and praying that baby is ok. :(

Fingers crossed for you Willow. I know the main concern is usually to keep you hydrated as you can dehydrate really quickly when you are pregnant.

Hope all goes well

X

Hope everything is OK :hugs: sounds like they want to get you treated before it gets really bad which is always a good thing

It will be fine, they will get you on a drip, get you hydrated and your kidneys will sort them selves out. *hugs* Hope you feel better very soon.

Congrats Eclaire!

Willow, good you are getting proper care, you and baby will be fine in no time.

I'm sure everything will be okay now that you're getting treated, willow. Keeping you and baby in my thoughts!

Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hope you feel better soon willow. It's scary being in hospital but at least they can monitor you. X

You are in the best place willow , thinking of you & baby ! You'll be fine :) x

Oh wow amber are I really feeling movement ! I'm 14 weeks +1 & not feeling anything yet :(:( anyone else feeling anything . This is my second so hopefully I'll feel something soon enough lol !

Hope everyone's feeling good. Up until recently I had barely any motivation or energy but thermals tree days I've been out for walks and eating healthily so hopefully I can keep it up and stay fit through this pregnancy ! Hope your all good x

Willow, I've been thinking about you and baby. Hope you're feeling a bit of relief this morning.

Stacey, I've not really felt any movement either. Well maybe twice I thought maybe I did, but pretty sure it was gas :haha: I'm really impatient for it though, because I know I have a posterior placenta this time :happydance: last time had anterior placenta and felt nothing till after 20 weeks. But I think at 16 weeks I should be feeling movement really soon!

Thanks everybody. Your support means a lot. I've been on a drip all night and feel much better this morning. I feel really tired but hospitals are terrible places to get a good night's sleep in! They started talking about hyperemesis for a bit but the doctor reckons it's either a stomach bug or food poisoning as it came on so quickly. He also said baby should be fine. I'm still dehydrated though so it looks like I might be in until tomorrow. :( It's amazing how one afternoon's worth of vomiting led to me getting dehydrated so quickly.

Aww, so sorry you're stuck in the hospital Willow :( I hope that you re-hydrate quickly so you'll be able to go home!!

Thanks everybody. Your support means a lot. I've been on a drip all night and feel much better this morning. I feel really tired but hospitals are terrible places to get a good night's sleep in! They started talking about hyperemesis for a bit but the doctor reckons it's either a stomach bug or food poisoning as it came on so quickly. He also said baby should be fine. I'm still dehydrated though so it looks like I might be in until tomorrow. :( It's amazing how one afternoon's worth of vomiting led to me getting dehydrated so quickly.

I had hg for 8 months got admitted needed 5 bags of fluid i was whacked. Hope you feel better soon, maybe worth while asking for some anti sickness tablets to have in house just in case.

Stacey - i never felt my 3rd till 17w+ she was very chilled baby. I only felt a real kick 5 times the whole pregnancy. She moved her hands all the time though.

My 2nd i started feel something around 12w she was hyper non stop still is at 5yrs lol

My scan on monday lady commented how active baby was so maybe thats why again. It is only like 30secs or so here and there.

Willow, glad to hear you're getting treated. I'm sure baby is just fine!

I haven't really felt anything yet. I'm not showing at all yet, either, and I was with my son at this gestation! Which has me a little worried, but baby measured fine at 13 weeks, so I guess I shouldn't worry.

Had my scan today, as expected I got put back by 6 days so my new due date is 22nd December. My first was 9 days late and second was 6, so if I follow the pattern and go 3 over I could have a Christmas Day baby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 8
I have been feeling movement for almost a week now. Usually its the odd little bit thru the day but yesterday squash seemed to be either be extremely hyper or just moved into a very good position because I felt movement pretty much all day to the point I could spot the sleep cycles as everything went completely quiet for around half hour then picked up again. Back to the odd infrequent movements here and there. Last time I felt proper regular movement at 16 weeks but there was the odd time from 15 weeks I wasn't too sure if it was or not because it was so infrequent.

I've been released. Phew! Hats off to all the women who have hyperemesis and are in and out of hospital all the time. It was bad enough for the short time it lasted whatever it was.

Great scan mazndave!

Twinmum-how exciting that you're feeling movement so early. I've not felt anything yet. I didn't feel DS until about 19 weeks so might be waiting a bit longer.

Glad you got home willow :) great news !

Awk that's lovely girls I hope I feel something soon lol I know the odd time I feel like was that a movement but I want to know for definite lol it feels much more real then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->