**December SnowFlakes Testing Group**(praying for Christmas BFPs)

Happy thanksgiving to our Americans on here! Hope you’re all enjoying your turkey dinners, parades and American football!

CD10 for me today. OPKs very much negative so not looking like I’ll ovulate on CD11 like last cycle. I find the wait to see if I ovulate so stressful so it happening early last cycle was nice! Though even when I do ovulate I spend my TWWs questioning whether it really was ovulation so it’s not like I ever relax into it anyway!

Hi ladies thought I best get over onto the December group! Cd7 for me today, I don't usually ov until cd 17ish so a long way to go!
@Suggerhoney sorry you're feeling so down, don't lose hope! Fxd you ov soon x

@josephine3 welcome! Sorry to see you over here but hoping this will be our month!

@Suggerhoney as I’ve said, I really do think you’ll be back to ovulating soon and what your GP has said sounds really reassuring. I hope having a bit of a break does you some good and you can come back refreshed and get that BFP soon!

CD11 here and OPKs negative and nowhere near EWCM so still waiting to see if/when I’ll ovulate. I wish I had regular ovulation, I find all the uncertainty really difficult.
We got our Christmas tree today though so that was a nice distraction!

Hi ladies

I’m baaaaack annnnnd I just got my peak eeeeeek.
I’m sorry I had to take time away but in all honesty it did me good. I’ve been a lot more chilled and watched a thing on Netflix called The Watcher, and I’ve also gotten back into reading.
My OPKs finally started to get a bit darker yesterday and today I’ve had a dull ache around the left ovary area and Lower backache and ewcm.
Tests got to matching and stayed that way for a few hours.
I just did some more opks and finally finally I have my peak.

I am so so excited to see this after not ovulating last cycle and not getting a peak or ewcm.

now I have it all and I can’t be any happier right now.
Just knowing my body does still work.
I’m so so looking forward to being in the 2ww and being able to finally test again. Eeeeek.

I am cd17 so a bit later than normol but better later then never.
037DFF7A-C24F-46F4-A083-54DA1B194B46.jpeg

Hope all our lovely American ladies had a lovely Thanksgiving day.
Shame we don’t have that here in the UK but I guess Christmas will be here b4 we all know it.

thanks for all the lovely messages ladies it was so lovely coming on here and seeing all of that.

So happy to be back I’ve missed you all.

Hi ladies

I’m baaaaack annnnnd I just got my peak eeeeeek.
I’m sorry I had to take time away but in all honesty it did me good. I’ve been a lot more chilled and watched a thing on Netflix called The Watcher, and I’ve also gotten back into reading.
My OPKs finally started to get a bit darker yesterday and today I’ve had a dull ache around the left ovary area and Lower backache and ewcm.
Tests got to matching and stayed that way for a few hours.
I just did some more opks and finally finally I have my peak.

I am so so excited to see this after not ovulating last cycle and not getting a peak or ewcm.

now I have it all and I can’t be any happier right now.
Just knowing my body does still work.
I’m so so looking forward to being in the 2ww and being able to finally test again. Eeeeek.

I am cd17 so a bit later than normol but better later then never.
View attachment 1112823

I didn't ovulate this time until cd23 which is late for me so turns out ovulating late doesn't stop you conceiving lol fingers so tightly crossed xx

@Suggerhoney oh im so so glad you got peak! Fingers crossed your temps etc also show a nice peak :) everything crossed for you for everything to go back to normal now xx

@Suggerhoney WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Catch that egg girl!!

Yeah Thanksgiving is the best- everyone should adopt that holiday! We’ll be eating leftovers for a week! Good thing cause the kids have RSV, no one is sleeping and I can’t imagine coming up with/cooking meals right now.

good luck everyone <3

I didn't ovulate this time until cd23 which is late for me so turns out ovulating late doesn't stop you conceiving lol fingers so tightly crossed xx

Thanks love. Oh it would be so lovely getting a BFP that would be the icing on the cake,
We have bd so in with a chance.

@Suggerhoney oh im so so glad you got peak! Fingers crossed your temps etc also show a nice peak :) everything crossed for you for everything to go back to normal now xx

Thanks love.
Last cycle when I didn’t ovulate I didn’t get a peak. They got vvv close but then would go fainter again. Also didn’t have ewcm or anything. So now I have it all going on I feel so happy. I actually stoped temping a few days ago as I really thought I wasn’t going to ovulate again but now I will start again from when I wake up.
I can’t believe your in the 2nd trimester now already wowsers hon. Hope your ok.

@Suggerhoney WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Catch that egg girl!!

Yeah Thanksgiving is the best- everyone should adopt that holiday! We’ll be eating leftovers for a week! Good thing cause the kids have RSV, no one is sleeping and I can’t imagine coming up with/cooking meals right now.

good luck everyone <3

thanks sweet it’s such a flipping relief. Hopefully a sticky BFP will be the next big surprise if not this cycle then hopefully in jan latest. My due date was feb 22nd so hoping to have a sticky healthy bun in the oven by then. [-o&lt;

just did some more opks and really peeking.
We have BD so I’ll be able to test this cycle yay \\:D/

89E00C8A-368A-4D2D-8286-E19D46343112.jpeg

Great news about your peak!

I've only had really light spotting since this time yesterday so AF seems to have been pretty short lived around here. Unless she's playing games with me and comes back tomorrow with a vengeance.
I don't usually bleed for long, but this has been a lot shorter than usual.

Great news about your peak!

I've only had really light spotting since this time yesterday so AF seems to have been pretty short lived around here. Unless she's playing games with me and comes back tomorrow with a vengeance.
I don't usually bleed for long, but this has been a lot shorter than usual.

hi love
Thanks. I had a D&C when I lost my first baby. I was 10+4 weeks, but for the life of me I can’t remember what my first af was like after the op. I remember bleeding when I miscarried really mega heavy and I think I bled for a while after the op. If I remember it took a little while for my cycle to regulate but I went back on the pill so it may of been that.
Rooting for you lovely lady <3

Reactions: NDH
@Bevziibubble
Did you want me to take over the group again love or are you still ok doing it?

Yay @Suggerhoney I’m so happy for you, love!! I will be testing on dec 10 (probably sooner, but let’s use that as the official day)
Praying for so many :bfp:

:dust:

@Suggerhoney sending so much love to you. We are here for you xxx

I am currently CD1 and according to my Premom app should be expecting to test from the 25th onward, with BFP or AF on the 28th. My cycles range from 30-35 days with ovulation on CD 17 or CD 20. We've got a lot going on this month, we're moving closer to my work on the 7th (so happy, we will be 10 min from the beach here in California)! We have male factor infertility with good count, low motility, our first baby was successfully conceived with IUI. So with the stress of the holidays I really don't expect a miracle or anything this month. DH does not want to go back to fertility treatments right now, because he wants us to be in a stronger place financially. But I'm 36, and I keep telling him that we are in a good enough place and the financial situation will improve once I'm a fully licensed therapist in a couple years. Sorry, I know that's a lot of info, but I just wanted to share my current headspace. I'm cautiously hopeful but I am aware of the reality of our chances for a natural conception. Our fertility doctor told us we should be able to conceive on our own but I have never had a bfp without treatment. Good luck ladies! I can't wait to see all of you r beautiful double pink (or blue) lines!!!! Xoxo

Oh @Suggerhoney I'm so glad you got your peak and a Pick Me Up! I had no doubt you'd ovulate again, but I hated seeing how defeated it made you feel, so it's so nice seeing you get your peak.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->