**December SnowFlakes Testing Group**(praying for Christmas BFPs)

I hope this is our take home baby!! I can hardly wait to test again!

I know it's way too early to start testing but we're snowed in and I'm not good at waiting...

7 dpo evening

Screenshot_20221223_173622_Gallery.jpg

I know it's way too early to start testing but we're snowed in and I'm not good at waiting...

7 dpo evening

View attachment 1113427

Still plenty of time to get a line love fingers so tightly crossed you do get one tho, I was the same tho no good at waiting lol xx

Is this a progression or am I inventing things? No tweaking, last pic was taken by the window and it’s cloudy

409082FE-4BCE-438A-B445-D54352B024FB.jpeg

Thanks @Bevziibubble! I'm still feeling cautious at least until I see some good progression over the next couple days. Stay away af!!!

@monroea I see something on the last one I just hope it gets darker for you xx

@thencomesbebe oh seems to be getting darker just what I like to see yey fxd it carries on getting darker xx

@thencomesbebe
Oh wow congratulations hon. Hope they keep darkening up and this is a sticky bean.
Let me know if you want me to add a :bfp: next to your name on the front page or I can understand if you want to wait a few more days.
Least someone got a Christmas BFP.
Hopefully we will all get ours in January [-o<

@monroea
I can see a line and so fx for you.

AFM
Cd14 and still no peak opk and no ovulation.
Getting panicky now I’m not going to ovulate again.
Officially late now as my normal is cd13 but was cd18 last cycle but that’s not the norm for me I’m normally early for ovulation.
Been getting a little ewcm and my opk started getting darker yesterday but then went faint again last night. Digi is still flashing. not done any opks today because I just no it will be negative again.
I hate all this worry so much and right on top of Christmas it’s so hard :-(

@Suggerhoney try not to panic too much. I know it's easier said than done, but I used to be like you. My normal O was cd12 or cd13. Then, all of the sudden it changed to anywhere between cd18 and CD20. It just shows our bodies and cycles can really change throughout our lives. I didn't think I could get pregnant without medical intervention. In fact, I've never been pregnant on my own before. Until now! So it just shows your body and cycles can change and you can still fall! Hang in there. If you are having a hard time having hope for yourself, I will hope for you.

Please put me down for bfp today! This morning's test has me pretty confident af will be staying away.....these things are never certain, but this certainly is a Christmas miracle for us! PXL_20221224_135412376.MP.jpg PXL_20221224_135556748~2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->