*December Testers ! :)*

cnsweeney

Reaction score
This group is for anyone testing in December ! I will update here with names and status of everyone
( :witch: or :bfp: )

Hoping this month brings us lots of lucky snowflake babies !!

AFM I am on cd1 . Last cycle was a bit whacky & I believe it was due to taking vitamin b6 so won't be doing that this time ! Usually I am pretty regular (O cd 14 , 28 day cycle) . This past cycle I didn't O until cd19 (because of b6 in sure) & had a 12 day lp which made for a 31 day cycle . My temps and cm/opks showed a clear O but my temps overall were very up and down so hoping this month is better ! Should O around the 27th & test around the 9th (if I can hold out that long :haha: )
What's everyone else's status ?!
:)

Praying that this is your cycle, cns!

I'm on CD 2 today. I may be a December or January tester depending on whyat my cycle does this month. I'm hoping between the supplements, getting more sleep (with the exception of last night), trying to de-stress a bit more (not sure how possible that is lol), trying to eat better, drink more (I'm awful at hydrating).

So I'm really hoping my cycle is shorter. I think they've been longer mostly because of stress. Once I get through next Monday, I feel like the rest of my semester will be smoother. Yes, I feel like finals week will actually be less stressful than from the last few weeks lol I'm interested in seeing what my cycle does with this as my cycles seemed to have come to an end (after being longer than usual) once some stress is lifted (and then longer the more stressful).

So hopefully I'll be testing next month!

Fingers crossed for you spunky that your cycle is shorter this month ! All of those things you listed seem like good ways to help regulate !

AFM - I am cd 4 now and I think today is last day of AF .. let the fun begin ! :haha:
As many know , I am also swaying for a boy so I've been eating about 2200 calories a day and making sure I get at least 100% of all my vitamins . I've been taking prenatals in the morning & coq10 twice a day . I have wheatgrass capsules coming in the mail . So far temps during AF have stayed low .. which I'm glad .. nothing too erratic or crazy yet .. really hoping for a nice clear chart this month ! Last month was so confusing lol. I had one day on cd3 where temp spiked but my blood pressure was high that morning (I have high bp , genetic) & we didn't sleep with our fan on so it was hot! I should just discard that temp .
Here's to hoping this is our month ! :) a Christmas surprise for dh and the girls would be fabulous !

I'll be testing around the 5th

Cd1 for me but having the worst Ov pain from the clomid feel like I'm dying

:hi:
O day is today, AF is due on 3rd Dec.
Hoping for a lucky December for all of us.

Katy - yay ! Let's hope you caught that egg ! :) keep us updated on symptoms !
Kaiecee- I'm sorry hun :( i hope it's subsided for you now . I'm not familiar with how clomid works .. why is there pain in cd1? i hope it helps you catch that eggy ! :)

AFM - cd9 here . Chart is looking good , nice and steady low pre o temps . Hoping it stays nice after O & doesn't go erratic and crazy haha . I've been taking my prenatals , coq10, wheatgrass , potassium , & probiotics every morning and everything besides the prenatal again at night . Potassium at lunch time also . Whew ! Swaying is no small feat ! lol hoping it works but if not at least I tried! ill just be thankful for a healthy pregnancy if and when it happens :)
Right now we are bd'ing every 2-3 days (cd 6 & 9 so far) we will probably give it a rest until my first positive opk and then bd 3 times up until o . It's all a part of swaying that I won't bore anyone with lol . But honestly , despite all of the vitamins and timing of bd .. I feel much more relaxed this month than I did last month about all of this ttc mess . Hopefully I can hold off poas until 10dpo ! Until then I have opks that will help the addiction :haha:

cns: Hoping this is your month and that it's not as wonky as last! Is the wheatgrass supposed to help with ttc? I've never heard of it for that if it is. How's it supposed to help? I think I've heard of wheatgrass lol but not 100% sure.

Kaiecee: Good luck! Hopefully the wait will go by quickly! I'm sorry you're having so much O pain though :( I hope it's gotten better since.

Katy: Keeping fx for you! Praying that this is your month :hugs:

AFM, I'm actually a little hopeful that I may be able to test in December! FF gave me dotted cross hairs on CD 8, but it just seems insane that I actually O'd that early, so I'm treating it like I could still be Oing at any point. I didn't have any cm or cp that would've matched up. If I actually did, then hopefully that'll pass the time nicely before pooas (peeing obsessively on a stick :haha: ). I'd much rather pee on an opk than going through a million tests like cycle... though last cycle I did a bit of both. :blush:

Spunky - woo hooooo! I really hope this is a short sweet , successful cycle for you !

Idk if you saw my other post on our other thread but I have ewcm tonight & a possible pos opk. Gonna post a pic here too for opinions :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 5
Hey ! This is my first time TTC ! Predicted ovulation was the 8th or 9th , so if i ovulated i would be about 4 or 5 dpo ! I plan on testing around the 21st or 22nd ! I hope all of you ladies recieved a BFP!

Hi there, did u check, I am new here too? I am in my fourth month TTC?

Hi All. I just started checking online for all research I can get, I am so so confused, someone please help. I thought this was straightforward, have sex and get pregnant, I have a regular 28day cycle, I think I ovulate going by my cervical mucus, I have been active within every 12th-16th day, This is my 4mth of TTC, I don't understand the acronyms like BFP? please help I have no idea how to chart or use it? I am almost getting depressed, so tired...My Hubby is 38yrs already! am 27yrs.help pls!We dont have any kids yet.

Hi MzM4! Bfp means big fat positive . Bfn means big fat negative . These are referring to pregnancy tests :) charting is a very lengthy thing to explain but basically you take your temp every morning before you even get out of bed and chart it . You will see a rise in your temps the day after you O . The point of charting is to confirm ovulation . Do you know what Opks are ? If not they stand for ovulation predictor kits . Those will tell you when you are about to ovulate . But it can't guarantee you will. Only temping can do that . Also, I highly recommend pre seed lube if you haven't been successful ttc yet . It really helps to make your vaginal environment friendly to your dh's sperm :) it helps them swim faster and live longer . Best of luck to you. :)

Hello there! New to the forums :)

CD 42 here. My cycles have been irregular and varying in length from 20ish to a few more than 50. Started testing 12/24 and I think I got a faint positive. Tested again 12/25 which was clearly negative. Tested again mid-day today with another faint positive. *crossing fingers* Will test again in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->