December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

Provided my cycle is on its regular path this month(since I didn't seem to ovulated this month) I should be expecting AF between November29th-1st of December. So, I would be a December tester if my AF doesn't show( I hope she doesn't and her reason for not showing better because of a sticky bean!!) :)

Heya

the :witch: got me this morning, so I'm gonna be a December tester too, prob around the 23rd, so just in time for Xmas.

Good luck girls
xxx

Yeah! My first testing month!! Woot!

I am due for AF on the 9th (I think) so put me down for then. Although to be honest, I know there is no way I will be able to hold out til then! Lol!

=) Put me down for Dec 10 if AF doesn't show before then (she came early this month >.< ) =)

Please add me :) providing my cycle are normal this month, I'll be testing on the 25th of December :) :dust: to all of us :)

Count me in!!!...I am on CD7 and would be testing on December 16th...babydust to all.....hope we all end up in the August 2011 birthclub

ooh yes please can i join! ill be testing on or around the 9th dec. fingers crossed for that 2nd line x

yay lots of ladies joining! lots of luck to all of us!

i jhad a dream i tested this morning and got a strong bfp an di was like i cant possibly because i am cd 5! but went to the docs and they said yes this is your bfp! (as if a doc would say that!)

i woke up and actually felt a little sad . . . . i cant wait for my bfp now

dh has said so what week do i need to, very romaticaal of course, do you a lot

end of this week and all of next week

right, i will do this for you, complete selfless act lol

i think he has officially put his game face on!

Ouhh, thanks for doing this, please add me on to December 11th. Its a few days after my AF is due (on December 8th), but I just can't cope with another BFN, so I'm going to wait it out.

Thanks and :dust:

Ouhh, thanks for doing this, please add me on to December 11th. Its a few days after my AF is due (on December 8th), but I just can't cope with another BFN, so I'm going to wait it out.

Thanks and :dust:

we are due the same day! i'm planning on testing a couple of days later too! i can't bare to get another bfn too, but i really have a good feeling about this month being THE month for our first sticky bean! and you will join us! you have to think it and believe it and have faith! it will happen!!

:dust: just for you!!
xx

Bah...well I *should* be testing around the 3rd or 4th (hoping the 3rd as its OH's bday) but thats only if I've actually ovulated this month!

AF is due DEC 7,But I know I will be testing before then, but just put me down for the 7th please ;)

Hey can you add me started spotting tonight , will be testing on the 26th . cycle was 33 days this month so leaving it to CD 34

HI can I join please? :)
I will be testing on 7th December.
Can I have a share in that bucket of baby dust? !!
:dance:

I'll be testing on the 9th (AF due between about thr 6th and 8th) if no PMT symptoms show up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->