December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

can you put me down for testing on 17th thanks :flower:

af due the 18th but i wanna try really hard to wait and test on the 25th

Hi Ladies,

Can I join in please, AF is due Dec 1st. Going to hold out to test as long as poss xxx

Hiya ladies!

Nothing new to report really. We have BDed the past 2 days and will continue every day for the next week or so. I think I am getting too excited about all of this, to the point where I think I will be gutted if I dont get my BFP this month. I think Kevin(DH) will be upset too. It was so funny, last night after our DS was asleep,we are in the middle of BD and our 4yr old spings open the bedroom door and says, "Whatcha doin?" Normally when this happens we just say we were playing, or wrestling, etc. and let him crawl into bed with us and all just go to sleep. Not last night! I had told DH what my ticker siad about this being one of my most fertile days, so he got up and went and put DS back in bed and stayed with him til he was good and asleep. Then came back in and was ready to DTD again! Lol! After we were done, I was like, "Well, that was unexpected!" Then he said, "Well, I didnt want to miss the opportunity to get that baby growing!"

I'm due for AF on the 3rd. Can I join up? I wanna test on the 4th (my gf's late mother's bday). Sooo nerve wracking waiting... Lol!

hi guys, my AF due on the 5th....will be testing on 6th n i know its gonna be a BFP! (feeling positive)

Sorry to b a pain babyhopes , so many people posting it must b hard to keep up . Can u add me for the 26th of dec . Means I have a target then ! :) x

can i join!!! i cant give an acurate AF due date as my cycles a bit messed up this month after an early miscarriage. my test this morning is BFN so it definatly left me for sure! so hopefully i'll ovulate in 2 weeks ish, ive decided if ive not had AF by xmas day thats when i'll test (should be sometime around then anyway by my estimation) but it all goes on ovulation and if the MC will mess that up. reset my CBFM saturday when i had a very very very faint positive just so i dont miss anything.

Morning ladies

Can I please join you? Due to my cycle playing tricks on me this month, I will be testing on 9 December.

Thanks!

xx

Hi Can i join please my cycle has been all mixed up but i have ovulation signs yesterday and today yipeee so i think something is happening at last, so i am due to test on the 7th December if i have got this right and the AF doesnt show first xx

how are we all doing today ladies? well i have finished soy - today first day without it - af is nearly finished! i found last month the soy made my af really heavy all the way through when i was taking it. i didnt start taking it until cd 4 last month so had heavy af cd1 and 2 and then started taking it 4-9 af finally finished cd11! hoping this month af will be completely over and done with no brown spotting or anything cd 8/9!

really hoping for a nice early ov this month too! cd18 is just too far away!!! lol

how are we all doing so far? anyone trying anything different this month? for me i am going to bd every other day starting from cd7 as we have never really concentrated on trying to do this before and then when i get pos opk bd like bunnies that day,the next day and two days after that!

HI,U KNOW nomorenumbers soya made my periods very lite,when i started from that day i have spotting

it still amazes me how individual this journey is for everyone for me it was heavy af when taking the soy whilst having af and for pink mum the complete opposite!

i just wish i was in the camp that got pregnant first month on soy and preseed :( oh well christmas bfp camp it WILL BE!

are we all planning on keeping any potential bfp news until christmas day for our oh's? xkx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->