December testing Thread,100+ testers!16bfps so far!results ladies???

ya v hope for bfp this month n m sure v all wll get it

Pretty please can you put me down for 24th for testing. I'm due on the 19th but wont be testin till the 24th as that is our anniversary xx

i'm due the 16th. will try to hold off until then to test!

my af was really heavy cd1,2,3 when i took it last nite i have virtually nothing today

can u tell me wat dose to take today as cd3 i took 50mg cd4 75,cd5 100,so should i take 125 or 150

Hey ladies - can i join in??? Will be testing 12th - though havent got any signs of OV yet (usually get high on CBFM CD10) so this might change.

FX for us all

Hx

sorry not sure hun,i'm just kinda guessing with mine,i took 69mg last nite gonna take 92mg 2nite then probably up it by 1 more tablet each day till day5

i am just spotting, n m afraid of it,y is that

sorry not sure hun,i'm just kinda guessing with mine,i took 69mg last nite gonna take 92mg 2nite then probably up it by 1 more tablet each day till day5

iv taken 150mg cd2
today cd3 150mg
tommorow 150mg
cd4 200mg
my af was awfully heavy i took soy last night and its slowed it down:thumbup:
iv update until here!:kiss:

i do sometimes after af has gone,i think it just sometimes left over and has worked its way loose

If it's okay I'll join here, probably be testing around the 7th of December. Although my cycle is kinda messed up this cycle (my OPKs have been all over the map, I would normally O in about a day)....I'll probably give in and test by then!

iv taken 150mg cd2
today cd3 150mg
tommorow 150mg
cd4 200mg
my af was awfully heavy i took soy last night and its slowed it down:thumbup:
iv update until here!:kiss:

as soon as i took soy it slowed mine too cos i was heavier than usual and it just seemed to stop

see this month i took the soy on cd1 and i was defo heavier than ever but i usually have bright red flow, tmi, all the way through to cd6 and brown for a few days after that, this month red flow for 3/4 days and now on cd 6 its almost over! may have been heavier but its over quicker! yay!

m very happy today coz i have ordered my preseed lollzz

I tried that and it was a bit too slippy :rofl:

Ditto, I only use a tiiny bit as DH finds it hard to erm shall we say peak due to the reduction of erm friction "cough" :blush:

:rofl: Funny bit true.........its rather annoying when the 'friction' lessons :haha:why encourage more slipperey ness haha which i suppose it isnt a bad complaint just shows a good sex life ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->